Bad Boys: Ride or Die (2024)

Rabbit_Games

Trakanon Raider
I have zero desire to watch that bullshit propaganda piece.
Also, I wonder how much more money Bad Boys would have made if Will Smith hadn't been cucked by his wife, or slapped someone who was supposedly a friend in front of the whole world.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
funny how all the "experts" were completely taken by surprise by this movie doing well. they're only pushing 4 movies this year as big hits and it probably wont be half of of them.
Inside Out 2
Despicable Me 4
Deadpool3
Beetlejuice 2?
Joker 2?

Juvarisx

Florida
funny how all the "experts" were completely taken by surprise by this movie doing well. they're only pushing 4 movies this year as big hits and it probably wont be half of of them.
Inside Out 2
Despicable Me 4
Deadpool3
Beetlejuice 2?
Joker 2?

Quiet Place 3 could do well
Twisters might do pretty well if its a fun popcorn movie. I love me some schlocky disaster movies.
Venom 3, those movies always make money no matter how dumb
Wicked is going to cause all the white women to make their bf/husband go
There another Lion King coming out 5 days before Christmas which will swallow all of that money

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
For some reason I thought Avatar 3 was this year, guess it's 2025. But that leaves Sonic 3 pitted against the animated LOTR film for Christmas. One of them is going to be successful.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Twisters might do pretty well if its a fun popcorn movie. I love me some schlocky disaster movies.
There another Lion King coming out 5 days before Christmas which will swallow all of that money
For some reason I thought Avatar 3 was this year, guess it's 2025. But that leaves Sonic 3 pitted against the animated LOTR film for Christmas. One of them is going to be successful.
i guess it depends on how much these movies cost to produce and market because i think this year all the big budget movies are gonna lose big money while the moderate budget films wont flop as hard. that Lion King movie and LOTR film are gonna tank. Sonic 3 might do ok.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Agree on Wicked. That has a built in fanbase from the stage show.
Moana 2 will probably do good as well.
Gladiator 2 could also be a hit.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>

2 black men beat white women in box office

oF4CatQj2Zh8hA9qr6UQQLiGpn0.jpg

Title: Bad Boys: Ride or Die

Tagline: Miami's finest are now its most wanted.

Genre: Action, Thriller, Crime

Director: Adil El Arbi, Bilall Fallah

Cast: Will Smith, Martin Lawrence, Vanessa Hudgens, Alexander Ludwig, Paola Nuñez, Eric Dane, Ioan Gruffudd, Jacob Scipio, Melanie Liburd, Tasha Smith, Tiffany Haddish, Joe Pantoliano, Rhea Seehorn

Release: 2024-06-05

Plot: After their late former Captain is framed, Lowrey and Burnett try to clear his name, only to end up on the run themselves.

Hey Edaw Edaw , what do you think this movie poster and screen grab would like like in China?

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Lol you're supposed to Photoshop out the black guys.

Then you make me a tiananman square pic
jim carrey harry GIF

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Brikker

Trump's Staff

The sonic movies are great kids movies. Modern LotR sucks balls.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Will aged better, it comes across in his delivery and timing.

Martin Lawrence sometimes came across like he's 60 and didn't exactly match Will Smith's performance in those classic "Bad Boys" comedic-exchange scenes. He was funny, but he was showing age. And at times felt like he's really struggling to punch in those Bad Boys jokes, whereas Will wasn't.

I think if they do another Bad Boys-- they might need to go another direction, rather than try to go after those classic Bad Boys scenes. Attempts to recreate the old Bad Boys feeling the first few movies had rang a little hollow in this one. This is the first one of the Bad Boys movies where I felt like that's a potential issue going forward.

Better comedic bits for Martin Lawrence would have certainly improved things. The bits were a little forced in this one regardless if Martin was 30 or 60. So you could blame trash writing as well.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Grossed 390 mil in box office. 100 million production budget. Marketing budget ,50 to 100 million. Maybe it broke even.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I pirated BB's 1-3 last night and started watching 1 again. I haven't seen that since the 90's. Tea Leoni is gorgeous in it. Strange that her name is spelled Tea, but pronounced Tea-Ah. Oh well, still hot. I only watched the first half of it last night because I got tired, though. I'll watch the rest tonight. And if I'm still interested after seeing all 3 movies, I'll give this new one a chance.