Bahamas

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
More specifically cruise to Nassau Bay and Cococay then Miami, according to the internet both Nassau Bay and Cococay are rampant with robbery and murder of tourist at those locations specifically. Has me a little worried but I figure as long as we are retarded we should be OK, that said anyone know of stuff to do, be happy with best beach's to visit private or otherwise etc
smile.png

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Bump, leaving soon and no closer to figuring out what to do. Internet is letting me down.

Lemeran

Lord Nagafen Raider
Stopped at Nassau a couple years ago on a cruise, did a snorkeling/booze cruise around the island. Enjoyed it overall, the Atlantis resort seems to be popular.

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Id recommend the tourist tour in freeport / grand bahamas to visit the bahamian brewery.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Got back last week, Nassau bay was celebrating their memorial day so everything was shut down. Paid for a private beach/all inclusive and called it a day, was awesome. Cococay was equally nice, by the time we hit Miami no amount of sunscreen was keeping us from getting crispy so we checked outVizcaya Museum Gardens - Vizcaya Museum & Gardenscrazy that place exisits in Miami, very beautiful.