Baltimore Ravens cheerleader rapes 15 year old boy

spronk

FPS noob
Former NFL Cheerleader Molly Shattuck Repeatedly Raped 15-Year-Old Boy: Cops

A former Baltimore Ravens cheerleader is accused of raping a 15-year-old boy she met on Instagram.

Molly Shattuck, 47, who made history as the oldest woman to become an NFL cheerleader, is accused of repeatedly sexually assaulting a 15-year-old boy, according to WBAL-TV.

Court documents obtained by the station allege that Shattuck saw the boy's pictures on Instagram and got in touch with him.

this rape culture must stop

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
If you're under the age of consent you're legally unwilling regardless!
rrr_img_81879.jpg

Xevy

Log Wizard
DID GOODELL GET A TAPE OF THIS? IF SO THE PUBLIC DEMANDS WE GET TO VIEW SAID TAPE TO JUDGE IF THE CRIME WAS WORTHY OF PUNISHMENT!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
never ceases to amaze me how fucking dumb this generation is. an older chick like that would make a man out of him and he goes and blabs his little bitchmouth.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
never ceases to amaze me how fucking dumb this generation is. an older chick like that would make a man out of him and he goes and blabs his little bitchmouth.
They need to do a remake of Mrs. Robinson for this generation.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Police began investigating after the teen reported the alleged abuse on Sept. 26.

Most likely he bragged about it so much that the wrong people ended up hearing about it and they reported it. And they'd have thought they were protecting him . . . they would have thought or some bullshit like that.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
poor kid...now he will need therapy for the rest of his life.
may god bless his soul.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Doug Stanhope had a bit about this. He was with a 20 year old when he was 16. They had anal. He went on to say that "she raped me with her own asshole."

It was pretty funny. We're a fucked up society right now.

Yoke_sl

shitlord
Is it me or are there an awful lot of these stories coming out, female teachers/females in power so called 'raping' minors. Is it just due to media now that its out and gets attention more then before, or it just a new thing. Maybe the whole female power shite is making women wanna rape teenagers to feel power. Either way there damn lucky kids, and you can bet are all getting constant praise and big-ups from their mates. And prob leads em to pulling all the birds in school/college.

People behave like 15 is 6, he isn't at home playing with Lego and drawing kittens and clouds and suddenly finds a naked woman on top of him. Hes fucking 15, there's only one thing on your mind at that age. Wish some of my hot teachers woulda tried to orgy rape me, good times.

(also Lego is awesome)

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
She should have just fart raped him and all would have been good.

Not mentioned in the linked article is that the kid was a friend of her son's, who urged him message her because she was nuts about him.

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
The media needs to leave the word rape to actual rapes - black men having sex with white women.