Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That was a great 3 minute movie. Saved me from even having to consider paying to watch this. I enjoyed the Joker/Lex Luthor villain portrayal by the little nerd, as I presume he died at the end, in that explosion. The great irony was that his own creation killed him. There was the social angst of two alpha males pissing on each other. They marked their own territory, only to both realize they loved each other, when the woman shows up. Then they all come together to defeat the troll with laser gun eyes. This 3 minute movie had it all.

Sigh..

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Marvel releases a trailer for Cap 3, and I want to see it now.

DC releases a trailer for this, and I'm like...ok, this is a rental at best.

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
if they didn't show the last 15sec of this trailer i would have been more hyped but to give away such a major part of the movie is fucking dumb imo

Caliane

Looks almost identical to Abomination in the shitty Hulk sequel no one remembers.

I honestly thought the Zod = Doomsday shit would just end up a stupid rumor. But no. Never underestimate DC's ability to fuck up the semester things.
To be fair, Doomsday IS a shitty abomination/Hulk rip-off.

I think its Slash from TMNT.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Hahahahahaha...

Hahahaha.

Oh man, I honestly can't remember laughing a trailer that wasn't trying to be funny.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'll also agree that the most surprising thing about that trailer was Affleck wasn't half bad as Bruce.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So....now we know the whole movie: bats doesn't like sups, lex (wtf was he supposed to be?) comes between them, manipulates both to fight each other when in the meantime he creates doomsday from Zodd's body/dna/whatever...and out of the blue, comes wonder woman.
I think it has too much shit, too many arcs and too many characters. Make it simple ffs

Caliane

and just got around to actually watching it. lol. wow you guys are not kidding about Lex Joker.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Teenage Mutant Ninja Doomsday.

rrr_img_118386.jpg

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
A lot of us said from the beginning that Affleck was going to be the least of this movies problems, but I don't think anyone predicted they would go full on Spiderman 3 with it. Its like DC/Warner wants the Marvel Studio levels of success, but can't wait or put in the work of building up to the ensemble movie, so they just skipped right to the end. I honestly did not think they could fuck up superman any worse than Man of Shit did, but here we are.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I honestly would have been much happier with Zod - Bizarro.

Doomsday? The fuck? Did Marketing just go all, man they will think Doomsday is so fucking cool! Might as well of used fucking Darkseid because they're using Thanos in MCU.

I have zero problems with Affleck or Cavil in this. I don't even mind this version of Lex.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider

Doomsday? The fuck? Did Marketing just go all, man they will think Doomsday is so fucking cool! Might as well of used fucking Darkseid because they're using Thanos in MCU.

I have zero problems with Affleck or Cavil in this. I don't even mind this version of Lex.
Well with Aquaman's villian apparently being Oceanmaster and not Black Manta, I think its safe to say DC's marketing department is on some Wolverine: Origins level of retardation.

Caliane

Cyborg superzod. Cyborg superman was 90's as hell itself. But making a Cyborsuperman of one of the villains seems like a reasonable option for a villian. Barring Cyborg representation in media.
reddit.com: over 18?

fris

Vyemm Raider
after a few hours and bad dreams, i'm feeling worse. movie titled Batman v Superman, you know they're eventually going to make friends for a greater purpose, but the trailer blows it? you know there's a bad guy that they team up for. so any conflict or fight in the movie is now meaningless.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Maybe they're going to pull an Amazing Spiderman 2 and have Wonder Woman's shield block of Doomsday's blast be the closing shot of the movie. Are they still doing that "end each movie on a cliffhanger" plan?

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
When Ben as Bruce is the best thing about the trailer, it makes me worry a lot. Will see it but expectations are bottoming out. Honestly as long as we can get a great Batman reboot with some good villains I'll live with this abortion.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Who ever made that trailer fucked up, this trailer with stuff edited out makes the film look much better

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Wow that was fucking terrible, I'm glad they put that trailer together though, any tiny thoughts of even going to see it for a tuesday discount went out the door. They gave away everything in the trailer. Affleck actually looks better as batman with more scenes we see of him, Cavill was good for me for superman, the rest of the casting is still wtf, Gadot as wonder woman who the fuck they trying to kid she got no boobs that's just a costume bulge covering up top, and seeing Jesse just being Jesse as Lex, jfc, were they going for joker lex? they turned him into Frankenstein's mad scientist daddy. Doomsday looks terrible, needs more protruding bones, fuck even the the one from Smallville tv show looked better.

They must have hired some of the idiot execs at Fox to do this movie.