Battlefield 2042

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Is there a "hardcore" mode with no maps, markers and 1 or 2 bullet kills?

It's already 1-2 kills as is. First BF game you really can't rebuttal if you start getting shot, it typically means death. It's fast as shit too.

There might be hardcore modes in the browser but 50/50 on it having players.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
It's already 1-2 kills as is. First BF game you really can't rebuttal if you start getting shot, it typically means death. It's fast as shit too.

There might be hardcore modes in the browser but 50/50 on it having players.
You always played HC on BF4, didn't you? I thought I remember playing with you a few times. Is it comparable to that?

I never even look at the map and I'm so colorblind that I have trouble seeing some icons in the HUD, so I'd rather just play modes without that shit so I'm on even footing.

Hekotat

You always played HC on BF4, didn't you? I thought I remember playing with you a few times. Is it comparable to that?

I never even look at the map and I'm so colorblind that I have trouble seeing some icons in the HUD, so I'd rather just play modes without that shit so I'm on even footing.

I think the last game I played HC on was BC2, but I could be wrong. That was a long time ago. They have a lot of colorblind options in the game now, so hopefully that helps.

I'd say TTK is about the same. When you shoot someone it feels like a long time, but on the receiving end it feels like instant death.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Nah, those things don't help for shit. One option makes all the icons look purple, the other two make one or the other (enemy/friendly) bright and the other one dull. I'd be happy if they just let me pick colors for everything.

Alright, maybe I'll sign up for gamepass again. I'd rather play on console, but I still haven't picked up a ps5

Hekotat

Nah, those things don't help for shit. One option makes all the icons look purple, the other two make one or the other (enemy/friendly) bright and the other one dull. I'd be happy if they just let me pick colors for everything.

Alright, maybe I'll sign up for gamepass again. I'd rather play on console, but I still haven't picked up a ps5

The aim assist is gnarly for the Console guys. I get dooked on alot by them cause it'll snap to my head.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Ok I’m buying this POS
giphy.gif

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Hekotat

If you nerds squad up tonight let me know. I'll ignore your revive requests while I 50 cal people's faces off.