Batwoman

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Insufferable turbodyke being insufferable. I am shocked!
its funny stuff. these people are eating each other. this show was always a trainwreck for trainwreck reasons. nobody actually watches this for a TV show. nobody watches it period.
its 18-49 demo is steady at 0.08 with under 500k viewers.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
In some sort of related news. Brendan Fraser got cast as the villain Firefly for the upcoming HBO Max Batgirl. Good to see him getting more parts. Dude kinda got fucked out of his prime movie years.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
its funny stuff. these people are eating each other. this show was always a trainwreck for trainwreck reasons. nobody actually watches this for a TV show. nobody watches it period.
its 18-49 demo is steady at 0.08 with under 500k viewers.
496k of those are rest home workers flipping the tv to whatever channel to give background noise for the invalids to pass time with.

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
496k of those are rest home workers flipping the tv to whatever channel to give background noise for the invalids to pass time with.
i just bought a hd antenna, but amazon literally sent it to me in a plastic bag unassembled

now i actually bought this same antenna in ks and it worked great, so i was like "why not again"

picture this unassembled
abb26773f1eecf10d18f2a3457638599.png

so yea, no hd antenna for me for a week or so still

i can't believe there are still ppl dumb enough to pay for basic cable tho, i remember having had to do that in order to qualify to get cable (modem) service but that was back in early 2000 when comcast could fuck you in the ass and smile cuz there was only comcast

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i just bought a hd antenna, but amazon literally sent it to me in a plastic bag unassembled

now i actually bought this same antenna in ks and it worked great, so i was like "why not again"

picture this unassembled
abb26773f1eecf10d18f2a3457638599.png

so yea, no hd antenna for me for a week or so still

i can't believe there are still ppl dumb enough to pay for basic cable tho, i remember having had to do that in order to qualify to get cable (modem) service but that was back in early 2000 when comcast could fuck you in the ass and smile cuz there was only comcast
what do you need an antennae for? you actually watch broadcast TV shows?
you do know you can get all TV on the internet?

• 1Garbage

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
what do you need an antennae for? you actually watch broadcast TV shows?
you do know you can get all TV on the internet?
honestly it's to motivate me to install the tv in my office, i have an attic ceiling

so i also bought a ceiling mount
b102892942d9379852deb46ba479c61d.png

but then i also have to actually "break through" a partition in my roof to the attic, which i'll have to do anyway to fully wire up the house (right now i just have cables off the floor but hanging from the ceiling)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
honestly it's to motivate me to install the tv in my office, i have an attic ceiling

so i also bought a ceiling mount
b102892942d9379852deb46ba479c61d.png
but then i also have to actually "break through" a partition in my roof to the attic, which i'll have to do anyway to fully wire up the house (right now i just have cables off the floor but hanging from the ceiling)
cant live without your Judge Judy fix? man i dont get it. TV isnt for us anymore. it caters to old people, blacks and weirdos only. hispanics only watch Novellas on Telemundo, so even they noped right out.

• 2Worf
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
Some golden globes exec stuck his hands in his pants and he didn't knock the motherfucker out.
Was that it? I thought he aged out of his goofy teen shtick and had nothing else to bring to the table, so the roles dried up.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Was that it? I thought he aged out of his goofy teen shtick and had nothing else to bring to the table, so the roles dried up.
Nope he got molested by some Hollywood bigwig, filed some mealy mouthed complaint later instead of punching the guy out, and got blacklisted for it. He may not have been the next Daniel Day-Lewis but he had a decent amount of depth and while he tended towards comedy, the Mummy movies definitely showed he had the charisma to play a leading man.

I believe the blacklisting part, his career ended really abruptly just as he made it big. That Looney Tunes movie he did with Jenna Elfman bombed pretty bad but not badly enough to have instantly ended his career.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Nope he got molested by some Hollywood bigwig, filed some mealy mouthed complaint later instead of punching the guy out, and got blacklisted for it. He may not have been the next Daniel Day-Lewis but he had a decent amount of depth and while he tended towards comedy, the Mummy movies definitely showed he had the charisma to play a leading man.

I believe the blacklisting part, his career ended really abruptly just as he made it big. That Looney Tunes movie he did with Jenna Elfman bombed pretty bad but not badly enough to have instantly ended his career.
That third mummy movie was pretty embarrassing along with that george of the jungle. He put out quite a few turds along with the good ones.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
That third mummy movie was pretty embarrassing along with that george of the jungle. He put out quite a few turds along with the good ones.
George of the Jungle both predated the Mummy movies and was a significant box office success. The third Mummy movie was well after he'd been blacklisted.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Fraser is awesome in Doom Patrol. Interesting to see him cast as a different character in another HBO Max property since they seem to make these all connected in the same universe.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

Fraser punching him out would have done jack shit, so just stop with that. The bigwigs would have spun it as evidence of a violent disposition, painted him as the aggressor vs victim, and he still would have been black listed

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
If your response to getting grabbed by the taint isn't a violent one then you're a faggot.

• 1Garbage