BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
BB died ages ago. Because of the moderation your only 2 options are people who constantly engage with marxist leftist and think they'll change, or different variations of minor or major marxist leftists. The ones who aren't so bad are going to keep nudging you guys to get the worst ones in like Bodhy or Wincel and all their new alts.

I'll say it 1000 times if i need to. Religion & Politics forum at Bodybuilding.com and especially the Misc forum has been overrun by trannies, homos, faggots, losers, shills, and an obese Jewish female mod who's never lifted a weight in her life. You'd throw up if you were to have sex with her. I can't imagine a more unfitting moderator on a bodybuilder forum. She's either 250 or 350, depending on her height. AND, she bans people if they aren't happy with a random callout with Marxist bs.

Inviting these people in is insanity.

I'm not even posting this for this board's sake. I'm just getting it out of my system. Join THEIR forum and watch how sick BB is, and post back here with what you see.

They're invading your forums? Invade theirs. Watch how it works and how the regulars are. I would be really surprised if any regular here would want them here if you take some time to observe the people who remain there.
If the wild dogs are shitting on our carpet, why would we want to go out in the back yard and eat our poop just to understand them?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Anachron

Bronze Knight of the Realm
This is the misc on a regular day:

undefined - Imgur (77).jpg

• 1WTF
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 2 users