BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I'm curious, why are the vast majority of active threads on the forum megathreads (i.e. 50+ pages and created a long time ago), and not many new threads are created?
this is how autistic gamers keep everything organized, no one ever clicks page 2 of a forum, b/c if your post interest went to page 2, it wasn't worthwhile

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Sinistkir13

Bronze Knight of the Realm
There was a guy on misc called BrooksKoepa who posted pics of the same celebrity crush multiple times per day. Created thread after thread, spamming the forum. Mods did nothing. This guy was clearly spamming.

Some miscers will be aware, but I created a Tampermonkey script to hide these useless incel spammers off the forum. I'm curious how you'd deal with this, I assume you don't ban people based on reported posts, but warn and make a reasonable collective opinion on whether that person is ruining the experience for everyone else.
I remember seeing the thread for that script getting bumped having never heard of it prior. That was a respectable amount of effort to see.
now if only we could motivate miscers into lifting
I'm dealing with tendonitis in both arms at the moment, so just pick up something heavy, remember to crave the strength and security of steel, and aspire to the purity of the blessed machine.
No news on misc guys.
They're updating the filters to block all words with two of the same vowels.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Big goobaaa

Bronze Squire
$1.80/lb for a couple black angus 1000lbers. Gonna go to another auction this Saturday to probably grab more. I really wanna get bison but the fences for them is insane

def gonna keep a cow for myself to refill my freezers

Ministeroflust

Mr. Poopybutthole
I remember seeing the thread for that script getting bumped having never heard of it prior. That was a respectable amount of effort to see.

I'm dealing with tendonitis in both arms at the moment, so just pick up something heavy, remember to crave the strength and security of steel, and aspire to the purity of the blessed machine.

They're updating the filters to block all words with two of the same vowels.
Punicept is on suicide watch .

If misc is dead he won't be able to banned leftist posters. Unless he's a Mod here too?

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

BunkyChutt

Poet Warrior
This is a new forum and you're still simping for for that tranny???

Remind me to neg your phaggot ass when misc is back
This is a new forum and you're still simping for for that tranny???

Remind me to neg your phaggot ass when misc is back up
Hahaha. One of them is pretty smart with a Master's degree . How can anyone believe the world is going to end...
Scientific reasons . Cause it ain’t a true biblical pov. Just saying.

Fuck mgftp said it’s done for good according to his info. He said all talk of misc coming back is lies.

Michellelnne and coal man needed here too

dusty I think still would fit right in here in the grown up stuff.

Bald Brah

Bronze Knight of the Realm
What's up with this chicks hand? Looks like some kind of demon or fiend.

189c818932436db2f8956ac7da980f46

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Miscers only need to know, this is a superior forum and we should adopt it or let them adopt us. We could motivate a lot of these guys into lifting as well.
Bro, I lift erryday...

Arnold Schwarzenegger Weed GIF

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
And, as Kaines has alluded to, the Retard Rickshaw is basically FoH jail. If confined there for cause, you can only post there. Others however can come in and point and laugh and torment the monkeys in their cage there. It generally takes a lot to be sent there these days. You have to be a repeat offender, a known shit stirrer, or make a VERY bad mistake. It's the last resort to being banned, typically.
Or you really have to like saying the word American Inventor a lot.

Like a LOT.

American Inventor.

• 2Like

gwg77

Lord Nagafen Raider
"Power outage"
She called it a power outage again in this thread. Lmao.

If you read this thread, she has been replying to a lot of posts in the last hour. No ETA yet, but she says it will all be restored:

• 1EyeRoll

proudmanlet

Lord Nagafen Raider
She called it a power outage again in this thread. Lmao.

If you read this thread, she has been replying to a lot of posts in the last hour. No ETA yet, but she says it will all be restored:

technically she just said “outage“ not “power outage“, could just be referring to it being an outage of the website/forum

• 2Like

gwg77

Lord Nagafen Raider
technically she just said “outage“ not “power outage“, could just be referring to it being an outage of the website/forum

This is true. I think it was the original email they had sent Meditate that said it was a power outage.

• 1Like