BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

BunkyChutt

Poet Warrior
Last week I had the munchies and all I’d had was coffee and water all day and I went to IHOP and ordered the entire sonic menu.

I wish we had more than 2 great sonic games since sega went software only. I always got pumped for every sonic release for years only to be let down quicker then his incredible speed.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Yeah maybe jmal2000 jmal2000 can stop advertising on Reddit and elsewhere 😉

Yep, shitters full.

National Lampoons Christmas Vacation GIF by Max

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
tomorrow we will show the astronomy thread our awesome power by blocking out the sun
the eclipse is serious business, my neighbor was scheduled to move out the 8th but he saw traffic was gonna be horrible so he moved out today

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
Sure. I appreciate her effective rustling of miscers. No offense to SS but everyone was already used to her that her posts didn’t phase us anymore. She was a great rustler of Jimmies lol. If we’re talking serious miscers the two with 422 at the end of their names are good people.

I invited Christmasfnatic here and sent link he is like “thanks but no thanks. I can survive without the misc.” but if misc comes back? He’ll be there .

Yeah I hear ya man, I kinda miss the old bat too

• 2Moron
  • 1Imbecile
Reactions: 2 users

yabbayabba

Bronze Squire
@DustinTheHuss
Why the fuck would you do that? Misc already has a bad rep around where with all the other retards that came over. We don't need that mental midget crying about everything on this forum too.

What's your BB.com name so I can neg you if it ever comes back.

• 4Like
  • 1Horowitz
Reactions: 4 users

BunkyChutt

Poet Warrior
Why the fuck would you do that? Misc already has a bad rep around where with all the other retards that came over. We don't need that mental midget crying about everything on this forum too.

What's your BB.com name so I can neg you if it ever comes back.
I am working on my rustling skills.

Snitzky