BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Luc1fer

Bronze Squire
Shit tier posts? I was one of the finest posters to ever grace the misc with his presence and my CP was flooded with "lmao" "lol" etc so clearly I was also rather hilarious albeit unintentionally so.
Take a deep breath

1712816009927.png

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
Way too complicated when you can just do a full body workout every other day, thus four workouts a week
I've always done well with bro splits, even from the very first day of lifting. Plus, having a day devoted to just arms is fun!

• 2Moron
  • 1Midwit
Reactions: 2 users

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
Nah, PPL ftw
I've done that as well, cept I devoted an extra day to just shoulders and traps (and abs) and didn't work them with chest and tris, usually the day I didn't feel like doing much in the way of exercise.

• 3Moron

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Imgur took down my misc 2009-2013 meme folder. I don't know why. I posted it on r/zyzz for the kids to see what we use to use. And I think some lil phaggot reported it. But I lost all those memes. Anyone got backups of memes from 2009-2013 era? Stuff like "Are you a lift?"

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
Is anyone still delusionally holding out hope that the misc returns?
I kinda hope it does and you roid fags fuck off..
I'm fine with the likes of iso and mff etc. I'm used to it and just laugh, you guys just bring a new level of retard SRS!!

• 1Mic Drop
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users
Imgur took down my misc 2009-2013 meme folder. I don't know why. I posted it on r/zyzz for the kids to see what we use to use. And I think some lil phaggot reported it. But I lost all those memes. Anyone got backups of memes from 2009-2013 era? Stuff like "Are you a lift?"
Never trust a redditor, my guy

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
I'm fine with the likes of iso and mff etc. I'm used to it and just laugh, you guys just bring a new level of retard SRS!!
The misc and the other forums had just become unbearably toxic. The hive mentality was beyond ridiculous and any dissenting opinion wasn't met with intelligent counter argument but just an onslaught of hatred and insults. Not even bringing the lolz in the end, it was just monotonous, sociopathic shit over and over from a bunch of people whose entire life revolved around the forum.

If I was the admin I would have cement-shoed it and tossed it overboard long ago.

FOH is better, even if there's still a lot of angry squealing. The IQ is twice as much for the average poster and the formatting is better. I just need to get un-cancelled from the politics section.

P.S They're not roid fags. Most of them have never been near a weight in their life, and the only thing they lift is the psychological burden of having so much hatred for leftists.

• 3Moron
  • 1NPC
Reactions: 3 users

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
They never had any intention of bringing the forums back. "We're working on it" for 2 weeks is the most bs answer ever lol
So why not just accept it's gone and move on? Misc isn't the be all and end all of life. I don't know if it's coming back and I'm having doubts. You don't see me acting like a crackfiend that's lost his pipe, though. Honestly ridiculous.

"Oh God...I need some MISC man.....gotta get some MISC.....I'm jonesing for some MISC, I'm losing it here man!!!"

*shakes and trembles*.

^^^That's how some people sound like. Literally like some fucking junkie in withdrawal.

Fail Battle Royale GIF by Official PUBG MOBILE

• 3Moron

AKD123

Peasant
LOL Jakes on you.miscers dont lift. except me of coarse. If i could get my hands on juice id be like the Hulk

So why not just accept it's gone and move on? Misc isn't the be all and end all of life. I don't know if it's coming back and I'm having doubts. You don't see me acting like a crackfiend that's lost his pipe, though. Honestly ridiculous.

"Oh God...I need some MISC man.....gotta get some MISC.....I'm jonesing for some MISC, I'm losing it here man!!!"

*shakes and trembles*.

^^^That's how some people sound like. Literally like some fucking junkie in withdrawal.

I know man, I've been telling people here to get over it since around the 4th day it was offline. It's not coming back, and no amount of miscers getting upset over it will change anything

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
The misc and the other forums had just become unbearably toxic. The hive mentality was beyond ridiculous and any dissenting opinion wasn't met with intelligent counter argument but just an onslaught of hatred and insults. Not even bringing the lolz in the end, it was just monotonous, sociopathic shit over and over from a bunch of people whose entire life revolved around the forum.

If I was the admin I would have cement-shoed it and tossed it overboard long ago.

FOH is better, even if there's still a lot of angry squealing. The IQ is twice as much for the average poster and the formatting is better. I just need to get un-cancelled from the politics section.

P.S They're not roid fags. Most of them have never been near a weight in their life, and the only thing they lift is the psychological burden of having so much hatred for leftists.
So misc was just a sub forum for randos in a lifting forum?
I'm cool with the hatred of the left. I don't feel like it's a burden at all, the atifa thread is a happy place seeing those dickheads get put down..
I ended up on the "get big" forum years ago somehow but it was full of tranny threads .. not impossible to wank too but difficult times 100 ..
The attention threads appearing is what has shit me and I mostly just watch from the sidelines

Wtf is "SRS" and the other tags?

AKD123

Peasant
So misc was just a sub forum for randos in a lifting forum?
I'm cool with the hatred of the left. I don't feel like it's a burden at all, the atifa thread is a happy place seeing those dickheads get put down..
I ended up on the "get big" forum years ago somehow but it was full of tranny threads .. not impossible to wank too but difficult times 100 ..
The attention threads appearing is what has shit me and I mostly just watch from the sidelines

Wtf is "SRS" and the other tags?
You dont even have a clue dude. The misc has produced psychos and mass murders beyond compare. The misc isnt even left so dont know what your talking about. Its far beyond the scope of this site