rorschach GIF
giphy.gif

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fate0311

Macho Ma'am
<Banned>
About to take some adderall and rewatch Oppenheimer.

Last edited:
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 user

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Seriously, it's like being at your workplace and someone's special needs cousin takes a retard school trip to your work and you're just sitting at your normal desk doing your normal antisemitic posts on the interwebs and some drooling cretin wanders in and staples all your worksheets together and pisses in your potted plant before wandering out to eat just one bite out of all the doughnuts Donna brought to work today before being shuffled back off to checkers in the Home.

And this is the first you've heard of it.

It's weird.

• 1Worf
  • 1Truth!

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Seriously, it's like being at your workplace and someone's special needs cousin takes a retard school trip to your work and you're just sitting at your normal desk doing your normal antisemitic posts on the interwebs and some drooling cretin wanders in and staples all your worksheets together and pisses in your potted plant before wandering out to eat just one bite out of all the doughnuts Donna brought to work today before being shuffled back off to checkers in the Home.

And this is the first you've heard of it.

It's weird.

The massive uptick in retardation is due to the upcoming social eclipse. It is causing a meltdown in all the low IQ chimp brains. I am pretty sure we're in for another jogpocolypse.

The lizard people are probably hoping for the end of days because for some reason the demonic goblins think Israel is ground zero for the happening which they want to kick off. Personally I was hoping for more a Terminator 2 type end to ClownWorld but at this point any end to ClownWorld is good.

CNN-Headline-Fiery-2.jpg

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

havoc00

Lord Nagafen Raider
The massive uptick in retardation is due to the upcoming social eclipse. It is causing a meltdown in all the low IQ chimp brains. I am pretty sure we're in for another jogpocolypse.

The lizard people are probably hoping for the end of days because for some reason the demonic goblins think Israel is ground zero for the happening which they want to kick off. Personally I was hoping for more a Terminator 2 type end to ClownWorld but at this point any end to ClownWorld is good.

CNN-Headline-Fiery-2.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>

CNN-Headline-Fiery-2.jpg
Fire Elmo GIF

your terms are acceptable.

• 2Like