BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Fate0311

Macho Ma'am
<Banned>
Your case is to post Bodhy objecting to a vaccine related topic? How about posting cliff notes of the entire situation so that one isn't required to sift through 300 pages. WHat you posted lends zero context into the situation with Bodhy.

Pretend I'm Detective Jackwagon, and I was just brought into the room.

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>

ClivesTriceps

Molten Core Raider
Hey thanks, I couldn't access my posts politics since your cunt of a mod, safe space needing bitch that he is, cancelled me from the forums for presenting another opinion.

Please don't tell me you had those posts stored in a file on your computer ready to re-live through blow by blow. Holy fuck that would be extremely fucking sad, psychotic stalker behaviour.
Oh look, Peggy is melting down again. What a shocker. The only thing missing now is him telling Jewish posters that they need to be sprayed with Zyklon B again.

Untitled.png

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Hey thanks, I couldn't access my posts politics since your cunt of a mod, safe space needing bitch that he is, cancelled me from the forums for presenting another opinion.

Please don't tell me you had those posts stored in a file on your computer ready to re-live through blow by blow. Holy fuck that would be extremely fucking sad, psychotic stalker behaviour.
you really are this stupid

any fake phd guy knows that, if youre doing a phd, you at least know to search for sources
cd755b87d64f1a31d4f2f30d00df6180.png

do you not know how to use simple google boolean search operators?
f253d0447cc7128eefe1a9e21d3b9f10.png

yea obviously we protect specific forums from google b/c ppl like you exist

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
This is making me want to start a tradition where I ban Bodhy for a random amount of time every April 1st.

Talk me out of it, boys...

• 4Like
  • 3Worf
  • 2Double Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
you really are this stupid

any fake phd guy knows that, if youre doing a phd, you at least know to search for sources
cd755b87d64f1a31d4f2f30d00df6180.png

do you not know how to use simple google boolean search operators?
f253d0447cc7128eefe1a9e21d3b9f10.png

yea obviously we protect specific forums from google b/c ppl like you exist
Guess you missed the part where I said I was cancelled from the politics section. I can't read anything from that section.

• 2Moron
Reactions: 1 users

BunkyChutt

Poet Warrior
Guess you missed the part where I said I was cancelled from the politics section. I can't read anything from that section.
I thought you made a thread there recently reminding everyone it was time to delete the “don’t forget to neg Bodhy” thread.

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
This is making me want to start a tradition where I ban Bodhy for a random amount of time every April 1st.

Talk me out of it, boys...
That would entirely vindicate my assertion that you're a bitch who cancels anyone who has a dissenting opinion. So you go right ahead.

• 5Moron
Reactions: 4 users

ClivesTriceps

Molten Core Raider
That would entirely vindicate my assertion that you're a bitch who cancels anyone who has a dissenting opinion. So you go right ahead.
> dissenting opinion

> being universally disliked on every forum you go to because you're an insufferable lying autist with a holier-than-thou mindset and zero self-awareness.

• 5Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 8 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Man, I can't believe the bad position Bodhy has me in here, he truly is a PHd of tactics and strategy. I mean, if I ban him he'll go and tell other people on other forums how bad FoH is and how poorly run it is and it's full of nazis and needs to be cancelled and shut down. Whereas if I keep him here he'll tell other people on other forums how bad FoH is and how poorly run it is and it's full of nazis and needs to be cancelled and shut down.

How could I possibly choose between these 2 outcomes?? I've got a lot of strategy sessions ahead of me so I can game out scenarios here between now and tommorrow...

• 3Worf
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

ClivesTriceps

Molten Core Raider
Bodhy hates Jews? I might’ve been wrong about fauci jr
He's been banned many times on the misc for instances like that. A few of them being for anti-semitic remarks like the one I mentioned above. He's been banned for racist meltdowns as well, including using racial slurs and justifying using them because he said them in a non-racist way (derp).

I don't know, but I certainly hope you're not a Christian. You act as the polar opposite of one.

I might recommend giving up your weird obsession with me for Lent, though.

This is yet another reason why you have zero self-awareness. You constantly get shamed and dogged on because you think everyone hating you is just "rent-free" in our heads.

Regardless, I know you don't respond to me because you're a little bitch. I at least have fun knowing you don't have me on an ignore list so you can keep up your holier-than-thou mentality.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user