BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Or you can go walk into oncoming traffic, so we don't have to cringe at your closeted homosexual edgelord autism.
Hi new friend. The proper terminology for what you are trying to say is “🍽️💩💀🏳️‍🌈” on this forum.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
He claimed he was quitting this forum but obviously failed at that.

It baffles me why anyone continues to hang around somewhere that they are universally hated, the subject of non stop mocking and derision etc. Why can't he just leave?
Could he be autistic?

ClivesTriceps

Molten Core Raider
FYI, we have a pretty strong no doxing policy around here. Hopefully the mods just assume you're being edgelordy.

No personal info in it, no one will figure out where he lives from it. Just reddit posts discussing his autism and unemployability from it and hair treatment for his balding issue.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
FYI, we have a pretty strong no doxing policy around here. Hopefully the mods just assume you're being edgelordy.
That I can respect. FOH is just a bit of fun to me, and to shoot the shit about my hobbies in the respective forums. Anyone who treats it as more than this needs to go the fuck outside, as it's a sign you're getting way, wayyyyyy too wrapped up in the internet.

Besides, if you're doing that shit that's kind of loudly announcing someone is leaving rent-free in your head.

We have people like that back on the misc, too. Just absolute, no-life losers whose entire lives literally revolve around the forum. Their reps are their life.

• 4Moron
  • 1GreNeg
Reactions: 4 users

ClivesTriceps

Molten Core Raider
That I can respect. FOH is just a bit of fun to me, and to shoot the shit about my hobbies in the respective forums. Anyone who treats it as more than this needs to go the fuck outside, as it's a sign you're getting way, wayyyyyy too wrapped up in the internet.

We have people like that back on the misc, too. Just absolute, no-life losers whose entire lives literally revolve around the forum. Their reps are their life.

You should probably be the one going outside, tubby.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
No personal info in it, no one will figure out where he lives from it. Just reddit posts discussing his autism and unemployability from it and hair treatment for his balding issue.
Holy shit that was actually him? Looks pretty erudite, like most PhD's.

But still, Amod Amod will have to decide your fate on this one.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I stayed in the special interest forums because FOH is a good place, those considered. I did leave the politics section, actually, I was cancelled by a safe space needing faggot.

You'd think you'd learn to abandon the child-tier insults. They don't get to me, obviously. But I get to you. I offer a differing opinion and you start squealing like an autistic child. I look past your pretend avatar on here to the image of the real you, a middle-aged socially awkward failure slapping chicken nuggets out of your mum's hands, and I can't stop laughing.

Your child-tier attempts to cancel me aren't gonna work, son. Better either start engaging maturely or you can seek out another safe space where no one will ever challenge you that I'm not aware of yet.
Wait why did you get kicked out of politics thread rofl

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
Wait why did you get kicked out of politics thread rofl
Lord Lightning cancelled me because I didn't go along with the hive mentality in there. He tacitly admitted him and the others there need a safe space, so I accepted the cancellation. It wasn't for lack of civility or articulation on my behalf.

• 3Pants on Fire!
  • 2Moron
  • 1Imbecile
Reactions: 5 users