BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

ClivesTriceps

Molten Core Raider
This place seems better tbh can talk about gear and actually post women

I would have had a two week timeout by now if I was on misc. just need to figure out how to neg people on here
There already is a rep power, so to speak. Just keeping giving the thumbs down to those retards' posts

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
This place seems better tbh can talk about gear and actually post women

I would have had a two week timeout by now if I was on misc. just need to figure out how to neg people on here
1712091342727.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

gwg77

Lord Nagafen Raider
BB.com posted this a few hours ago on IG. They're still working on it.

• 1Pathetic
Also looks like a pic of the MIsc refugees
i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick bitch suck my dick.

• 1Edgelord
  • 1OK, Sure
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Bald Brah

Golden Squire
There are a lot of autismos at BB.COM and they did nothing to keep out those spergies. Those numbskulls would just spam the forum over and over again with 100 alt accounts. Good to see some positive progress in taking out the trash.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick bitch suck my dick.
Is this the navy seal copypasta as retold by Apu?

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

tugofpeace

Molten Core Raider
There are a lot of autismos at BB.COM and they did nothing to keep out those spergies. Those numbskulls would just spam the forum over and over again with 100 alt accounts. Good to see some positive progress in taking out the trash.

what positive progress?

I for one, hope the misc gets shut down

• 1Mother of God

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

59709b81bd6f8.jpeg

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

CalmWind

N00b
they're not sending their best folks. there's radical liberals, there's mentall illness, theres faggots, and some i assume, are good miscers.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users