BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

gwg77

Lord Nagafen Raider
Hey bros. Cliffs on misc for the unawares??

Sup Jandels!

Misc went down 5 days ago. At first they said it was a power outage, but now they are saying they are working on an upgrade for the BodyFit app. When anyone on social media asks them about the forum, they ignore those posts. Currently, we are unsure if the forums will ever come back.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sinistkir13

Bronze Knight of the Realm
If the misc does come back, they'll just censor even more retarded words.

Maybe they're adding pronouns and additional gender options for the Current Year clown show.
Would you say bodhy is worse than wincel at this point?
Worse.

I might not agree with everything wincel says, but he can have a conversation, has more self-awareness, and most of all, his posts don't contain levels of degeneracy that make me question my ability to read.
The shit smearer is constantly having a meltdown over the fact that everyone hates him. He needs to chill out and not take himself so seriously, especially since everyone else thinks he's a total joke.
Too late for that because everyone who knows him would know it would be him faking it, too.

It's not even a matter of first impressions, but... I don't know, a new impression almost every damn post that cements him as being irredeemable.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I like what I'm seeing. Everytime I post on the misc R/P about the tunnelers, I get a lot of hate. It's so obvious they don't assimilate and work against Christian conservative american culture. They're like a fifth column. They are ferociously tribal and don't assimilate well, they undermine economies, push degeneracy, and nowadays their allegiance is to Israel. A lot of them don't care what happens to America, as long as we keep sending Israel the $$
You sound awesome. You’re gonna fit right in here. Get your pol pass and jump on in friend.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Not going to argue that someone with opposing views doesn't have a place here.

It's not so much his politics as it is the fact he places himself on a moral high horse and is insanely condescending about it, so much so that he throws insults into the mix and then plays victim when people bite back. On top of the fact he isn't even a citizen of the country in which president he rants about daily, like he knows what's best for everyone.

He's a mentally ill lardass that needs a reality check. His schtick gets old really quick when you realize that he legitimately isn't smart enough to realize that he causes a lot of issues with people and can't figure out he's the problem.
You just described every shitlib that has posted here over the years.

• 1Truth!

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
I like what I'm seeing. Everytime I post on the misc R/P about the tunnelers, I get a lot of hate. It's so obvious they don't assimilate and work against Christian conservative american culture. They're like a fifth column. They are ferociously tribal and don't assimilate well, they undermine economies, push degeneracy, and nowadays their allegiance is to Israel. A lot of them don't care what happens to America, as long as we keep sending Israel the $$
I think you should stick to the politics section. They would welcome this batshit Nazi horse shit with open arms in there. Leave the rest of FOH alone, please, it's otherwise a peaceful forum.

It's insane shit like this which makes me laugh off the "We hate you! We hate you!" comments( strong abuser logic, lol). Who would want to be e-friends with insane pieces of shit calling for deportation of Jews and blacks?

If they've really canned the misc, no wonder. Of course, paranoid fucks think the J00z were really behind it. The admins probably just got sick of this monotonous babbling conspiritard bullshit.

• 5Moron
  • 2Dislike
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 7 users

Mr.PissShivers

Lord Nagafen Raider
Zzz Reaction GIF

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I think you should stick to the politics section. They would welcome this batshit Nazi horse shit with open arms in there. Leave the rest of FOH alone, please, it's otherwise a peaceful forum.

It's insane shit like this which makes me laugh off the "We hate you! We hate you!" comments( strong abuser logic, lol). Who would want to be e-friends with insane pieces of shit calling for deportation of Jews and blacks?

If they've really canned the misc, no wonder. Of course, paranoid fucks think the J00z were really behind it. The admins probably just got sick of this monotonous babbling conspiritard bullshit.
Nazi or ....true?

AKD123

Peasant
Pretty funny how the chitty misc posters here are saying good riddance and hope the misc is down etc are the ones who are gonna be the first ones posting chit when it does go back up. Bet. Ill be the first one calling you out.

And LMFAO Bodhy is the worst. He sucks wherever he goes. too funny

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
You just described every shitlib that has posted here over the years.

I'm not the least bit surprised that you guys have made a conscientious attempt to drive out leftists over time. Not with intelligent debate of course, but with a very childish form of attrition i.e constant insults and childish bullying.

I've noticed that, like the misc and R/TheDonald, you try very hard to shut out anything that might cause cognitive dissonance, but not in a mature way. Rather a childish way where you go "LALALALALALA I CANT HEAAAAAAARRRR YOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUU"

But what good comes from making yourself wholly separate and unreachable from external views and ideas? You can ban people posting facts they don't like, or true stories about Trump / current events that don't fit their narrative. But you can't also claim to be open to facts or debate, and not clouded by emotions like the left.

The biggest problem with a safe space is that they don't allow you to experience the necessary discomfort to achieve personal growth. It's why I don't exclusively inhabit safe spaces. America is premised on open exchanges of ideas and free speech without repercussion. If you don't respect that, you don't respect America. If you just want to cancel people you don't agree with, you're being a fascist like some North Korean dictatorship.

If you're just going to cancel people for any dissent, you should at least come clean and just advertise the forum like "Our safe space! No debate or free speech allowed! We hate you! Go away!" rather than front as some group of well-informed civil debaters.

• 7Moron
  • 2Dislike
Reactions: 8 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I'm not the least bit surprised that you guys have made a conscientious attempt to drive out leftists over time. Not with intelligent debate of course, but with a very childish form of attrition i.e constant insults and childish bullying.

I've noticed that, like the misc and R/TheDonald, you try very hard to shut out anything that might cause cognitive dissonance, but not in a mature way. Rather a childish way where you go "LALALALALALA I CANT HEAAAAAAARRRR YOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUU"

But what good comes from making yourself wholly separate and unreachable from external views and ideas? You can ban people posting facts they don't like, or true stories about Trump / current events that don't fit their narrative. But you can't also claim to be open to facts or debate, and not clouded by emotions like the left.

The biggest problem with a safe space is that they don't allow you to experience the necessary discomfort to achieve personal growth. It's why I don't exclusively inhabit safe spaces. America is premised on open exchanges of ideas and free speech without repercussion. If you don't respect that, you don't respect America. If you just want to cancel people you don't agree with, you're being a fascist like some North Korean dictatorship.

If you're just going to cancel people for any dissent, you should at least come clean and just advertise the forum like "Our safe space! No debate or free speech allowed! We hate you! Go away!" rather than front as some group of well-informed civil debaters.
Leftist ideas cannot handle scrutiny. So they tend to drop their ideas and flee like a dog that shits on your floor.

• 4Like
  • 2Truth!
Reactions: 5 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

1712198548280.jpeg

• 5Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 7 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Whole Lotta words to say your dipshit ideas can't survive scrutiny. You've been here awhile Bodhy and like a typical shitlib all you can do is lie.

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

Big goobaaa

Peasant

Nobody is reading all this

• 9Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Imagine some retard coming to these specific forums saying there's not enough space to achieve personal growth.

I wonder how shocked this dickknob would be to know how many of the shitposters here voted for black jesus.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
Whole Lotta words to say your dipshit ideas can't survive scrutiny. You've been here awhile Bodhy and like a typical shitlib all you can do is lie.
My point is, that if you're in a safe space and refuse to leave, it's your ideas that can't survive scrutiny. I post on Reddit and I get a shitload of upticks and not much in the way of pushback (which is why the "we hate you!" comments get laughed off), but why just post there? What good comes from being a safe space needing bitch?

You tell me. Is there some argument I'm not aware of for the virtues of never leaving a safe space?

• 3Moron
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
My point is, that if you're in a safe space and refuse to leave, it's your ideas that can't survive scrutiny. I post on Reddit and I get a shitload of upticks and not much in the way of pushback (which is why the "we hate you!" comments get laughed off), but why just post there? What good comes from being a safe space needing bitch?

You tell me. Is there some argument I'm not aware of for the virtues of never leaving a safe space?
Refuse to leave, huh, so why exactly would you make such an asinine assumption?

• 1Like