BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

proudmanlet

Lord Nagafen Raider
He was corny as hell but i guess it worked? Whatever happened to him? Good lord sometimes the cringe was off the charts and funny as hell
I always hope it’s not true but rumor is he died actually :( iirc allegedly in a motorcycle accident :(. very sad if true cuz he was always a great guy, always really liked him even back before he started the texting stuff and got known as Black Jesus

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
I always hope it’s not true but rumor is he died actually :( iirc allegedly in a motorcycle accident :(. very sad if true cuz he was always a great guy, always really liked him even back before he started the texting stuff and got known as Black Jesus

Who? _sword?

AKD123

Peasant
Aww really? Thats too bad. He was a good guy. Sorry to hear that

HADES

Lord of the Underworld
Jokes on you. Reddit is full of faggots that want a safe space. Hence why many of us have been banned for posting there.
Exactly this. What a fucking shock that dumbass is a proud Reddit faggot

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

proudmanlet

Lord Nagafen Raider
Aww really? Thats too bad. He was a good guy. Sorry to hear that
I know right :(
Who? _sword?

Black Jesus wasnt sword was he? I havent seen sword in a while but i wanna say i saw him a year or 2 ago?

no, his real username was YIAMSOMEBODY

and afaik _sword is alive and well, seems like I saw him post not too long ago, but YIAM/Black Jesus stopped several years ago now

• 3Like

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
I know right :(

no, his real username was YIAMSOMEBODY

and afaik _sword is alive and well, seems like I saw him post not too long ago, but YIAM/Black Jesus stopped several years ago now

Ahh yeah I remember him, had the avi of him in his car I think.

• 2Like

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
Because, dumbass, when we go to reddit and help spread the good word, we get banned. Yet you can come here of your free will and spew your commie bullshit all day long and no one will do that. THATS the difference. Do up a little test for yourself, make a fake reddit account, go on there and spew some pro trump shit on the politics forum and see how many minutes you last.
And didn't the R/Donald do the same thing? Immediately cancel anyone who even criticises Trump. I don't recall say the left don't have safe spaces either. I did say that this place seems like a safe space for angry right-wing nerds.

I was cancelled from the politics forums here, btw. In case you weren't aware. So you really can't claim you aren't cancelling people with dissenting opinions.

P.S Right wing propaganda isn't the good word, btw.

• 4Moron
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 4 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
You were prob banned from politics here for being a dumb ass, not for your opinions. We had plenty communists posting here over the years. They only ban the dumb asses that spam stupid shit over and over.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
The only thing Bodhy has a PhD in is Bullshitting. {And shit in general}. He got caught frauding many times if i recall. All he does is lie and talk shit. Best to just ignore him. Hes the Toxin that he advocates against. Go figure. Typical libtard
Fuck off. After many months of angrily squealing about my supposed PhD frauding I showed the evidence and silenced the haters in one fell swoop, none of whom could even muster up a simple apology for talking shit based on no evidence.

I swear, typing "fraud! fraud! fraud!" over and over is like some sort line of cocaine for angry nerds. Just a dopamine button.

• 5Moron
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 5 users

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
Once you grow up you will see the light. Lets just hope it happens before this country is ruined first.
Actually, seeing the light is realising that all of these stupid conspiracy theories are per se impossible. People who believe in them are silly and falling prey to well recognised cognitive biases.

Once you do some work to understand the ludicrousness of this idea of "manifest destiny" you believe in (an idea that orange conman milks for all its worth), and the idea that any one faction controlling the world is impossible, absurd BS, that is really seeing the light.

No one controls the world, or could control the world. You'd be surprised at how far that simple realisation works towards deradicalization.

• 6Moron
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 6 users

ClivesTriceps

Molten Core Raider
Fuck off. After many months of angrily squealing about my supposed PhD frauding I showed the evidence and silenced the haters in one fell swoop, none of whom could even muster up a simple apology for talking shit based on no evidence.

I swear, typing "fraud! fraud! fraud!" over and over is like some sort line of cocaine for angry nerds. Just a dopamine button.
You didn't silence anyone, dumbass. We only made fun of you more for even thinking you could fool everyone with your stupid ass envelope.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Actually, seeing the light is realising that all of these stupid conspiracy theories are per se impossible. People who believe in them are silly and falling prey to well recognised cognitive biases.

Once you do some work to understand the ludicrousness of this idea of "manifest destiny" you believe in (an idea that orange conman milks for all its worth), and the idea that any one faction controlling the world is impossible, absurd BS, that is really seeing the light.

No one controls the world, or could control the world. You'd be surprised at how far that simple realisation works towards deradicalization.
LOL, im not going to argue with you. Its like arguing with a shoe that thinks its a sock. But good luck with your leftist bullshit. Just another leftist useful idiot.

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike

AKD123

Peasant

Whatever dude.Pretty sure it was a lot more than just the envelope incident. I dont really care and i dont care about you. Its just ridiculous how you brag about how smart you are when you are not smart at all. The same can be said about a lot of the misc. Ill bet that was a mail order PhD anyway. Nobody really cares. Kinda funny how you are the only one who really does. But keep deflecting from the fact that you are one crazy motherfucker

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
Whatever dude.Pretty sure it was a lot more than just the envelope incident. I dont really care and i dont care about you. Its just ridiculous how you brag about how smart you are when you are not smart at all. The same can be said about a lot of the misc. Ill bet that was a mail order PhD anyway. Nobody really cares. Kinda funny how you are the only one who really does. But keep deflecting from the fact that you are one crazy motherfucker
Ok, but the envelope did have an actual academic transcript in it, so I don't know what the hoo-ha is anyway. I also don't recall bragging about my intelligence.

See ya.

• 3Moron

The Mongler

Blackwing Lair Raider
Fyi the ignore here is different from what you're used to. You wont see their posts, at all. You wont see the replies to that person. It will be like they dont exist.

So if bodhy bugs you, thats always an option