BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Or perhaps its like Schrödinger's Tranny. You have to see the penis in the box to know if there is a penis in the box.
That’s not how schrodingers cat works but I’ll give you a pass since you’re elderly..

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
We did have a couple chicks with dicks, Whey2exotic and Greekybeth. It has been a while since they posted on the misc though. Maybe they will make their way here to supply your tranny demands.
Sir are you familiar with 41%? If not I have some bad news for you…

JTMiscer

Golden Knight of the Realm
Sir are you familiar with 41%? If not I have some bad news for you…

iu

• 2Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 users

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Schrodinger's Phaggot - A guy who says gay things and decides whether he was joking based upon the reaction of people around him.

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 6 users

Mulloway

N00b
We did have a couple chicks with dicks, Whey2exotic and Greekybeth. It has been a while since they posted on the misc though. Maybe they will make their way here to supply your tranny demands.
Whey was a hermaphrodite iirc

Other than Greeky there was another regular miscer that said he was trasnistioning and then was posting pics asking if we thought he was hot or not, I think he was still posting not long ago no idea what his username was though.

• 2Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

AKD123

Peasant
Whey was a hermaphrodite iirc

Other than Greeky there was another regular miscer that said he was trasnistioning and then was posting pics asking if we thought he was hot or not, I think he was still posting not long ago no idea what his username was though.
Whey also claimed to have a normal twin sister. Take all that with a grain of salt

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user