BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Sinistkir13

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Who actually buys that shit?
In 2024? No clue.

The only thing I'll give them some credit for that I mentioned several pages back is that their oatmeal cookie protein was actually good because they managed to get the taste down perfectly.

I can't imagine anything else unless some people really like overpaying for powered energy drink that tastes like diabetes and piss. Pre-workouts already taste like shit, but at least the half decent ones have more than a drug store caffeine pill.
6th business day down, and no proper updates from the site on anything. Just some bs about how their tech team is supposedly working on things, and refusals to specify forums specifically coming back.

I feel like a dog that just got left on the side of the road out in the countryside as the car drove off without him
The tech team:
1*Kz2MjtcytYWdy9bjkV2SpA.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So I went back for shits and giggles to refresh my memory of what got Bohdy kicked from /pol. He went straight from this thread to the Covid thread, one of the most contentious threads about one of the most contentious issues we've faced in the last several decades and posted this gem, his 15th post of the forum

Ok, so humour me, please.

What exactly is the evil intention behind these vaccines? Depopulation? Infertility? Nanobots to join us all up to Bill Gate's 5G cyborg hivemind?

I just want to gauge how batshit CT crazy this place and whether it's even worth my time.

So either

A. You knew exactly what you were doing and wanted to come in like a wrecking ball, but weren't counting on the mods/community to reel your shit in so fast or

B. You have a stunningly poor ability to "read the room" before announcing your presence to the community

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
So I went back for shits and giggles to refresh my memory of what got Bohdy kicked from /pol. He went straight from this thread to the Covid thread, one of the most contentious threads about one of the most contentious issues we've faced in the last several decades and posted this gem, his 15th post of the forum

So either

A. You knew exactly what you were doing and wanted to come in like a wrecking ball, but weren't counting on the mods/community to reel your shit in so fast or

B. You have a stunningly poor ability to "read the room" before announcing your presence to the community

He knows what he's doing, he did the same thing to the Misc. He knows clinging to MSM talking points is the quickest way to drive right leaning forums mad. He is the one of the few who I support a perma ban for just due to him never engaging anyone in good faith.

It's like what I did on PVP servers in WoW when my guild always camped the summoning stones for daily heroics. It's purely a troll and terror campaign with complete disregard for order.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Ok, 6 days of seeing these guys spell faggot with a ph and say srs after everything is really making me irrationally biased against them. We are adults here (most of us); you can use a hard F and 4 more letters to get to the full word.

• 8Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ok, 6 days of seeing these guys spell faggot with a ph and say srs after everything is really making me irrationally biased against them. We are adults here (most of us); you can use a hard F and 4 more letters to get to the full word.
Look brah, no time for vowels when you are furiously typing between reps!

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
You think all the "special" language people use here doesn't sound stupid to an outsider?

• 1Like

AlwaysFocus

Golden Knight of the Realm
[Youtube]xzpndHtdl9A?si=aQtnBQyykrcPVGvM[/youtube]

Edit: apparently this forum isnt friendly to youtube inbed and I cant see a preview of my post before posting, sorry friends

Why you have to be mad is all I got to say lol

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
[Youtube]xzpndHtdl9A?si=aQtnBQyykrcPVGvM[/youtube]

Edit: apparently this forum isnt friendly to youtube inbed and I cant see a preview of my post before posting, sorry friends

Why you have to be mad is all I got to say lol

• 1Rustled

Last edited:
  • 1Moron

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
You think all the "special" language people use here doesn't sound stupid to an outsider?

I don't give a flying fuck about outsiders and what they think.

I'd love to hear what language used here you would consider special to just our forum.

JTMiscer

Golden Knight of the Realm
I don't think it's coming back bros. I went to bb.com and the login uses an email address. I used to be able to login with my user name without using an email address.

• 1Like