BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

AKD123

Peasant
Whats with pron in the woods? I remember in the early 90s as a kid id find this stuff in hollow logs LOL
When i was a kid my friends neighbor abandoned his house so we checked it out and found a suitcase full of all kinds of mags. no gay shit. We hid it in a tree in the woods but his little bitch cousin took them or told someone about them. Long time ago not real sure

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
no gay shit
Nbc Yes GIF by Law & Order

• 2Like
Does anyone thing the misc is coming back at this point?

Not really. If it were going to come back, it probably would have happened by now. Especially with the silent treatment on direct references to the forums from their "tech support team", stick a fork in it, it's over. It's a fart they're trying to let waft away on its own slowly rather than fanned out, or dropped more stretegically to begin with

gwg77

Lord Nagafen Raider
Not really. If it were going to come back, it probably would have happened by now. Especially with the silent treatment on direct references to the forums from their "tech support team", stick a fork in it, it's over. It's a fart they're trying to let waft away on its own slowly rather than fanned out, or dropped more stretegically to begin with

Latest updates:

From Instagram. In other posts she says still no ETA though.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users
Thanks for welcoming us refugees - Just so I know what's what;

- Are all OPs here phaggots?
- Is banging trannys considered gay?
- Is Wincil here?
- Are these forum users generally high or tow test?
- Does anyone here actually lift unlike misc?

AKD123

Peasant
Thanks for welcoming us refugees - Just so I know what's what;

- Are all OPs here phaggots?
- Is banging trannys considered gay?
- Is Wincil here?
- Are these forum users generally high or tow test?
- Does anyone here actually lift unlike misc?
yeah that faggot wincel is here. at least he was.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I respectfully ask before I open me mouth so moderators… is drug talk allowed here? Are we free to discuss weed? We aren’t on bb com to discuss drug use but many break that Rule over there and it’s not punished. Like racism tbh
Main Drug thread: Azrayne's drug geek thread

Mod (LLR) clarified what's allowed to be talked about a few days ago, in this thread. Going from memory: talking about where or how to acquire (including produce/grow) illicit materials is prohibited. Everything else should be fine. Talking about other websites that focus on drugs, like Erowid (encyclopedia database of drugs) or a vague reference to somewhere like Shoomery (forum dedicated to discussing psilocybin) may be fine as well (dunno if Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule wants to rule on that now).

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
My oldest memory of FoH forums was they were posting about LOTR before the movie came out, they were talking about how it was being made into a movie. I tried searching for the thread to see if I posted on my old account in it but I can't find it. But this was 2000ish? So I've been reading these forums since that long.

• 1Like

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
wow, thanks brah. Hope for the misc!!!

Only now you've had a taste of whats better when it comes to forums. Wouldn't you like the Misc to be rigged up like this forum? Be honest. I'm tired of threads of x game or x movie made various times, all fade out into backpages never to be seen again because our forum has a shitty search function. I would kill for the misc to have FoH search function.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I respectfully ask before I open me mouth so moderators… is drug talk allowed here? Are we free to discuss weed? We aren’t on bb com to discuss drug use but many break that Rule over there and it’s not punished. Like racism tbh

As Burns Burns pointed out, Azrayne's drug geek thread is the main thread for drug talk. You can talk about it all you want in ways that don't otherwise violate our rules. Just don't be directly linking to places to get them or other illegal shit.

Since Masakari Masakari edited the first post of the thread, you newbies should familiarize yourselves with our rules and how shit works here.

This is where you'll find threads about our rules and how the forums work in general.

These are the rules for the forum, you should familiarize yourselves with them. The main things to remember are:
Do not evade the word filter. Type what you want to say and let the filter do it's thing. If you post an image, make sure it doesn't contain a a filtered word
Keep NSFW images to the NSFW forum (Screenshots and its subforums). No, spoiler tagging an image is not enough.
No suicide directives. :emoji_fork_knife_plate::emoji_poop::emoji_coffin::emoji_gay_pride_flag: is grandfatherd in
No doxxing
No alts

If you want access to politics, this is how it works. 14 days after you create your account, you will have accrued enough free currency to buy the pass.

General questions for amod go here.

Amod Amod consists of Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule , who owns the site, and anyone you see with a blue border like myself. It's advisable to listen to them, otherwise you'll likely have a bad time here. Don't make us work too hard (preferably not at all) and you should be fine here.

Educate Yourself Shooting Star GIF

• 9Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 10 users

AlwaysFocus

Golden Knight of the Realm
Only now you've had a taste of whats better when it comes to forums. Wouldn't you like the Misc to be rigged up like this forum? Be honest. I'm tired of threads of x game or x movie made various times, all fade out into backpages never to be seen again because our forum has a shitty search function. I would kill for the misc to have FoH search function
Today I closed the bb.com tab on my phone browser. This will be the first tab on my browser now. I have so much material to read through its unreal.

I should have explored more when I first made an account here. Actually surprised I didnt stumble into here decades ago.

I way prefer the setup here, misc was too chaotic with hundreds of threads of the same stuff sometimes, also all the mods disappeared or do nothing, just look at the spam in the sub forums on bb.com its a dead forum honestly

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

MyGhettoFantasy

Lord Nagafen Raider
Only now you've had a taste of whats better when it comes to forums. Wouldn't you like the Misc to be rigged up like this forum? Be honest. I'm tired of threads of x game or x movie made various times, all fade out into backpages never to be seen again because our forum has a shitty search function. I would kill for the misc to have FoH search function.
Yeah this place makes Misc feel raggedy as fuck.

Fuark.

• 2Like

joz123

Potato del Grande
Today I closed the bb.com tab on my phone browser. This will be the first tab on my browser now. I have so much material to read through its unreal.

I should have explored more when I first made an account here. Actually surprised I didnt stumble into here decades ago.

I way prefer the setup here, misc was too chaotic with hundreds of threads of the same stuff sometimes, also all the mods disappeared or do nothing, just look at the spam in the sub forums on bb.com its a dead forum honestly
Look up the Vanessa saga. Scary stuff.

• 1Like

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This place is the Florida of the internet.

Good old fashioned freedom, but also a little gay and full of boomers.

• 2Worf
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users