BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Bald Brah

Bronze Knight of the Realm
So you're saying he's a size queen?
He could be one of Mr. Hands lovers from Enumclaw.

Some of them are still out there.

Douglas Spink was outspoken about his beliefs that animals can consent to sexual activity with humans. During a 2010 court case, Spink's attorney explained, "He believes it’s a sexual orientation and that the arguments against it are the same ones once made against homosexuality or miscegenation”. Additionally, in a YouTube video, Spink discussed his 10-year romantic relationship with one of the horses on his farm.

In addition to his personal actions and advocacy, Spink worked on projects against “zoophobic bigots” to raise legal funds for defending his fellow “zoosexuals”.

Spink was at one time married and had relationships with men and women.

In an interview, he indicated that he had been diagnosed with Asperger syndrome. He also indicated that he was "a lifelong (if imperfect) vegetarian" and animal rights activist.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Degenerate autistic animal abusers are not welcome here

Last edited:
  • 2Hodjing
Reactions: 1 users

yabbayabba

Bronze Squire
wtf, he's been on misc since 04, that means he's at least 30yrs old, i thought this faggot was some hormonal tween

What's fucked up is he has done similar stuff on Misc and isn't perm banned. He's been temp banned but a mod always let's him back in. I don't know if somebody at BB.com is trying to collect all the retards in one place for the betterment of the internet or if they are trying to corral all the monkeys together to let them fight.

• 2Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
What's fucked up is he has done similar stuff on Misc and isn't perm banned. He's been temp banned but a mod always let's him back in. I don't know if somebody at BB.com is trying to collect all the retards in one place for the betterment of the internet or if they are trying to corral all the monkeys together to let them fight.
Or he is the Folders of misc and has leveled up fellatio to the max.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
We are all going to make it brah.
GIF by MOODMAN

SmoothShift

Buzzfeed Editor
There's a fat, gigantic, gross Jewish woman who mods at BB forums. She's hippo size. This isn't a baseless attack. She's posted her pictures multiple times. In other words, I'm not exaggerating.

I've seen random people post about her, I can't remember her name but people would constantly post about her, and brown nose her so much. Both the extremist progressive leftist side, and the "conservatives". I use the term "conservative" loosely. The moderation at BB forced "conservatives" to heavily modify their speech, or be forced to leave, or get attacked by shills 24/7.

There were other multiple other mods who flat out banned people for having normal frustrations.

Anyone who has normal frustrations and makes normal complaints is targeted to either get banned, or if the mods can't get them for any sort of violation, they get attacked by the mentally ill progressive leftist posters or hired shills until the person leaves the forum.

The concept of bodybuilding and improving oneself is a noble one. The fight that it used to have was noble. But all of the best people were chased out. Bodybuilding.com is dead and buried.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Bodhy has tried to sign up for a new account here? Has wincel?

I know I said a few days ago to check out regular Misc to see how crazy some of the threads are, but also check out Religion and Politics. The crazies basically own the forum because mods are in on it:

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers

Bald Brah

Bronze Knight of the Realm
There's a fat, gigantic, gross Jewish woman who mods at BB forums. She's hippo size. This isn't a baseless attack. She's posted her pictures multiple times. In other words, I'm not exaggerating.

I've seen random people post about her, I can't remember her name but people would constantly post about her, and brown nose her so much. Both the extremist progressive leftist side, and the "conservatives". I use the term "conservative" loosely. The moderation at BB forced "conservatives" to heavily modify their speech, or be forced to leave, or get attacked by shills 24/7.

There were other multiple other mods who flat out banned people for having normal frustrations.

Anyone who has normal frustrations and makes normal complaints is targeted to either get banned, or if the mods can't get them for any sort of violation, they get attacked by the mentally ill progressive leftist posters or hired shills until the person leaves the forum.

The concept of bodybuilding and improving oneself is a noble one. The fight that it used to have was noble. But all of the best people were chased out. Bodybuilding.com is dead and buried.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Bodhy has tried to sign up for a new account here? Has wincel?

I know I said a few days ago to check out regular Misc to see how crazy some of the threads are, but also check out Religion and Politics. The crazies basically own the forum because mods are in on it:

There was a drinking and driving paraplegic mod too that would ban aziz shavershian and anyone who even mentioned him. It's like the picked the dumbest saltiest retards to be mods. Who bans the most influential poster to ever grace your forum? Some piece of shit retard that's who.

SmoothShift

Buzzfeed Editor
There was a drinking and driving paraplegic mod too that would ban aziz shavershian and anyone who even mentioned him. It's like the picked the dumbest saltiest retards to be mods. Who bans the most influential poster to ever grace your forum? Some piece of shit retard that's who.
BB died ages ago. Because of the moderation your only 2 options are people who constantly engage with marxist leftist and think they'll change, or different variations of minor or major marxist leftists. The ones who aren't so bad are going to keep nudging you guys to get the worst ones in like Bodhy or Wincel and all their new alts.

I'll say it 1000 times if i need to. Religion & Politics forum at Bodybuilding.com and especially the Misc forum has been overrun by trannies, homos, faggots, losers, shills, and an obese Jewish female mod who's never lifted a weight in her life. You'd throw up if you were to have sex with her. I can't imagine a more unfitting moderator on a bodybuilder forum. She's either 250 or 350, depending on her height. AND, she bans people if they aren't happy with a random callout with Marxist bs.

Inviting these people in is insanity.

I'm not even posting this for this board's sake. I'm just getting it out of my system. Join THEIR forum and watch how sick BB is, and post back here with what you see.

They're invading your forums? Invade theirs. Watch how it works and how the regulars are. I would be really surprised if any regular here would want them here if you take some time to observe the people who remain there.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
BB died ages ago. Because of the moderation your only 2 options are people who constantly engage with marxist leftist and think they'll change, or different variations of minor or major marxist leftists. The ones who aren't so bad are going to keep nudging you guys to get the worst ones in like Bodhy or Wincel and all their new alts.

I'll say it 1000 times if i need to. Religion & Politics forum at Bodybuilding.com and especially the Misc forum has been overrun by trannies, homos, faggots, losers, shills, and an obese Jewish female mod who's never lifted a weight in her life. You'd throw up if you were to have sex with her. I can't imagine a more unfitting moderator on a bodybuilder forum. She's either 250 or 350, depending on her height. AND, she bans people if they aren't happy with a random callout with Marxist bs.

Inviting these people in is insanity.

I'm not even posting this for this board's sake. I'm just getting it out of my system. Join THEIR forum and watch how sick BB is, and post back here with what you see.

They're invading your forums? Invade theirs. Watch how it works and how the regulars are. I would be really surprised if any regular here would want them here if you take some time to observe the people who remain there.
IMG_3887.jpeg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I agree on Fox News, but what's your point, that there are no right wing news organizations? What about Daily Wire?
Fox news is run by the Rinos that obstructed Trump while in office. They are definitely not right wing.

Daily wire is Jew first Neo Con second.

Again not right wing at all.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users