Best Covers

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
While aware of PMJ, never listened to any of their performances/versions.
Overall the arrangement is ok, but the vocals are fantastic and the horns in the bridge/breakdown are prefect.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Lots of good shit here, but let's be honest. There can be only one best cover...

Honorable mentions:

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
I’ve never listened to anything by/with Puddles. Holy shit, dude has a killer voice.

It'd be more impressive if he didn't need the lyrics on his phone. Anyone over the age of 35 should be able to recite that shit in their sleep.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I’ve never listened to anything by/with Puddles. Holy shit, dude has a killer voice.
Lol. I had a fuck buddy in Maui that became known as "Puddles" because of a unique attribute. It caught on and our whole friend group called her that. She did whale watching and snorkeling tours and eventually got a name tag that said "Puddles". I wish I could remember the stupid fucking explanation she'd give tourists when they asked why her name was puddles.

• 1Worf

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Not sure I'd classify this as a cover necessarily, but holy shit the musicianship is impressive as hell.

• 1Like

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Was coming here to say rabbit hole him and someone beat me to a couple of his best.
I would like to humbly add (since PMJ was also just linked) that he's done a couple great tunes with them.

Unrelated.... but also a surprising cover...

• 1Solidarity

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
With all the Foo Fighter talk in the Pol Thread last weekend and this forum's love of Rick Astley, how could I not post this?

• 1Like