Billions

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I didn't even think to question how long he'd be around this season. Second episode certainly has me wondering though.

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
Zzzz. Some of the usual good performances, but overall not enjoying this season, especially with Axe having just been a gimmick unless they bring him back in the second half of the season.

5 of 12 episodes down of their final season, this clearly is going to go very sideways for the conspirators some point soon. If Axe never shows back up this is going to be awful though. Kind of wonder where they plan to leave Rhodes, do we get to endure another fall from grace from him too?

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
Forgot they have four spin-offs of this in the works. They're so far off though and in such early development there's no word on any existing cast tying the spinoffs together in any form.

Wonder how many of them actually happen given the strikes, etc.

Billions: Miami

This is being billed as the first of the four spinoffs. Per Deadline, the show will take place within the private aviation industry, where “the clientele believe the rules of society, government and gravity don’t apply to them.” Set in Miami, the series will explore “the wealth, nightlife, contraband and the cryptocurrency that pulses through that city,” with crypto culture apparently taking a front seat.

“We remain fascinated by people whose ambition is boundless and who think the laws of civilization and nature don’t apply to them,” Koppelman and Levien said in a press statement. “Miami is a vital and vibrant place the super-rich have begun taking over. We’re excited to show everyone what’s really going on down there.”

Billions: London

Koppelman and Levien are also overseeing the development of a London-based version of Billions. Not many details on this one yet, beyond the fact that it will pull back the curtain on the world of UK finance much as the original did for Wall Street.

Millions

As the title suggests, the characters in this spinoff will be just plain old rich rather than uber-rich, and they’re up-and-comers rather than established power players. According to Deadline, Millions will follow a group of diverse, thirtysomething, financial mogul wannabes doing whatever it takes to make it in Manhattan.

Trillions

This drama is billed as having a “soapier” tone than other shows in the Billions universe, and will chronicle fictional stories of the wealthiest people in the world—“titans of industry living all over the country but coming into contact and conflict with one another”.

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
Ok, now that was a hell of an episode. Lets fucking go.

Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

2 left.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
It's over. A fun few episodes to wrap up the series.

We'll see if any of the other shows in the same universe ever really happen.

velk

Trakanon Raider
It was fun, but nothing at all made any sense about their big 'gotcha', or even the season as whole really.

Think about it - Prince acquires Axe capital in a hostile takeover to spite Axelrod, and then immediately puts all of his own money into their main fund to be run by dubiously ethical fund managers with zero loyalty ?

Also lol at Axelrod's epilogue - 'Let's make some money !', bitch you just bankrupted all of your high-profile clients including, mind you, the police fucking pension fund, you have as much chance of making money as bankman-fried does.

• 1Like

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I feel it should have been longer, glad it ended on a high note.

Damien really put the show on a different level. Also not sure how everything is going for him after all the death shit. He still looks hurt

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It was fun, but nothing at all made any sense about their big 'gotcha', or even the season as whole really.

Think about it - Prince acquires Axe capital in a hostile takeover to spite Axelrod, and then immediately puts all of his own money into their main fund to be run by dubiously ethical fund managers with zero loyalty ?

Also lol at Axelrod's epilogue - 'Let's make some money !', bitch you just bankrupted all of your high-profile clients including, mind you, the police fucking pension fund, you have as much chance of making money as bankman-fried does.
Isnt bankman still coming out on top and getting everything dropped?

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Just got around to watching the last episode. It was a very fairy-tale ending. Prince is still wealthy, but broke as far as what he was. Axe is back where he belongs. Chuck worked with him. But he lost Wendy & Taylor. It was enjoyable. Not really believable, but enjoyable none the less.