Bisi AMA!

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Bisi, is it white and gold or black and blue?
When I first saw it, it was black and blue. In the morning it was white and gold (I thought someone switched the picture on me).

Went back to black and blue a minute later. I must be magic as fuck.

Bisi, how does it feel to be so terrible at uninstalling?
In truth, I didn't want to lose a hearthstone season card backing. Even though I never change mine from default blue. Le sigh. Stupid excuse.

Bisi, have you ever watched Strange Brew with Bob and Doug?
I first saw it when I was 19 I think. A bit late for your average Canadian. Escaping from a beer vat by drinking all the beer is the only way to survive.

Bisi: Did you ever find Bugs Bunny attractive when he put on a dress and played a girl bunny?

Bisi: Why do you insist upon making me feel inferior in Minecraft?
If you join Unicornia, all your minecraft dreams will be fulfilled

Bisi: how long should I wait before seeing a doctor about this rash?
Depends how fast it's spreading. May want to consult J49.

Bisi: Do you look like Garth irl?
Garth ain't no neckbeard like me.

Bisi do you wear tank tops when you're working from home?
Jammies all day.

What is your favorite Cheese?
It really depends. I like various havarti if I'm making a ploughman's lunch. But for general sammy purposes it's swiss.

Bisi, if we did a lindz AMA, what % of the questions would be asking to see her tits?

Followup, on a scale of 1-10, how devastated are you that no one has asked to see your junk yet?
Rerolled is a community founded by gentlemen, good sir! None shall besmirch lindz' sweet sweet rack.

Followup: I'd need a reason to show my junk, like the time I had a reason to show my ballsVasectomy Inc - Page 7

Bisi, you must be an awesome guy, according to your tuconets
Nets are directly related to photoshop skills

bisi show us your tits or gtfo
rrr_img_91849.jpg

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Bisi did you make alt accounts to get yourself all your nets, or are you just super funny, or did you just still your act from Soygen?
It's all in the photoshop, son.

I've been dabbling in Photoshop since 6.0. (2000). Learning to shoop your friends face on a big tittied bikini babe is quite satisfying.

Also, learning how to work with layers in video/graphic/audio tools is a valuable skill IRL!

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Bisi how does it feel that my AMA thread about you is infinitely better than your AMA thread about Fedor?

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
It's all in the photoshop, son.

I've been dabbling in Photoshop since 6.0. (2000). Learning to shoop your friends face on a big tittied bikini babe is quite satisfying.

Also, learning how to work with layers in video/graphic/audio tools is a valuable skill IRL!
Bisi did you steal Screamfeeder's photoshop cds?

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
Bisi, I feel slighted that you did not respond to my message and did not show your junk. How does this make you feel?

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Bisi, does Sam's junk fall within the established penis size average of 3.61 to 5.13 inches?

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Bisi, I feel slighted that you did not respond to my message and did not show your junk. How does this make you feel?
Only Mrs Adebisi sees my junk

And anyone else who comes camping with me after I polish off some southern comfort.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Bisi really delivers.

Bisi, what is your most common motivation when posting on rerolled?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Where can we find a catalog of your photoshop work?