Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Lol perusing fintwit- all the various influencers and reps from the various cryptos are taking this opportunity to go ahead and remind everyone how "green" and "sustainable" their coin is... :eyeroll. Everyone wants to be Musk's next crypto crush.

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
But these people hate fiat, why would they be sticking tons of money in cash from every coin all at once?

Because cash is losing value less quickly than crypto. All investing is fundamentally just juggling your assets between things that gain value, or at least lose it the least relative to each other and this balance is constantly shifting. It's a zero sum game, for every trade there is a counterparty and one party is selling or buying at what will turn out to have been the wrong time.

Failing to understand this is why many of these paper millionaires are going to hodl their way back down to being a thousandaire.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
Fucking christ, tell me which meme eco-friendly coin we all have to buy now to make a profit. Prices for houses have doubled in the last 10 years in my region, I need to make a million or I will never own property for fucks sake.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fucking christ, tell me which meme eco-friendly coin we all have to buy now to make a profit. Prices for houses have doubled in the last 10 years in my region, I need to make a million or I will never own property for fucks sake.

1620899971189.png

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
Do vitalik announced hes donating a crappy copycat meme coin that is rapidly becoming worthless to charity, and people praise him for it?

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
looks like nano pumped all night whoever mentioned that, went up 50% within an hour of elon's tweet. only a handful of other coins green in past 24hrs. ETH and BTC bouth rebounded to $4k and $50k respecitvely but ETH continued slipping overnight. to around $3700

1620902433932.png

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Once the deposit finally cleared, I did a big buy-in last night of ETH/VET.

heston.gif

• 1Worf
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Caliane

yeah, nano has a tiny marketcap. so, despite lots of talk about it. theres not alot of real backing for it. you can look at its 1 y, or all time, and its not as pretty as btc/eth. insane spikes, then dropping back down. not much of a steady gain. 2018 hit insane highs, that its still not matched.
I bought some to test on 2/04 at 3.58. then a larger buy on 2/16 at 6.25. which then dropped down to about $5 for the next couple months..

Its fast as hell. free transfers. "open representative voting" instead of proof of work.
A good possibly for actual cash replacement. if you want to buy a pack of gum, it will take .2 seconds, and cost 0 to do it, on your phone, with a QR code.

It had that spam attack on it a month ago or so. slowed it down greatly.

100% more of a "use case" coin, not a great investment atm. not remotely stable enough. unless you want to gamble on a moonshot of it suddenly getting noticed.
its also, not on coinbase.

faucet.

pseudo-faucet. a pokemon go cross. set up faucets in the real world, by creating spots. can tap in, if you are within the spots range. spots then have some chat options. can use this to advertise local business, etc likely.

Last edited:

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Groveling before your idol Elon

You philistines

BTC survives and thrives regardless of what we do.

Watching everyone soil themselves and tumble down the shitcoin slide as been both sad and entertaining. Good luck on your tendies boys. I'll be over here HODLing, we'll see how it works out. Hopefully we all become degenerate crypto millionaires.

• 1Like

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>

You philistines

ETH survives and thrives regardless of what we do.

Watching everyone soil themselves and tumble down the shitcoin slide as been both sad and entertaining. Good luck on your tendies boys. I'll be over here HODLing, we'll see how it works out. Hopefully we all become degenerate crypto millionaires.

Ftfy

• 1Worf

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
James James

Or anytime else that might know.

Can ETH do what the internet computer crypto does?

Because that was always part of my valuation of it, that ETH will run a decentralized processing system, not just for money but for info, processes, storage etc

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>

You philistines

BTC survives and thrives regardless of what we do.

Need more yang stimmies to stabilize the economy.

• 1Solidarity

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Need more yang stimmies to stabilize the economy.
Getting burned on Yang red-pilled me and eventually sent me down the economics rabbithole. I was wrong and learned a lot from it! Best $2k I ever spent. That being said, if we slide into hyperinflation anyway, UBI is probably a better move than repeated corporate bailouts.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Rajaah Rajaah

Might have been Agnarr, tbh I'm not sure which TLP s I played. Would have to login and check.

Pretty sure you were a troll SK?

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
I've been way too tuned into this bullshit past few days. just need to hold my eth,btc,ada,link and check back every few months TBH, stay away from shitcoins. i'm long on crypto. if a legitimate other coin gets popular i'd still be ahead of the majority of the curve likely.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users