Black Bird

kroenen

Regimen Morum
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Black Bird

Genre: Drama, Crime

First aired: 2022-07-08

Creator: Dennis Lehane

Cast: Taron Egerton, Paul Walter Hauser, Ray Liotta, Greg Kinnear, Sepideh Moafi

Overview: As Jimmy Keene begins a 10-year prison sentence, he gets an incredible offer: If he can elicit a confession from suspected killer Larry Hall, Jimmy will be freed. Completing this mission becomes the challenge of a lifetime.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Never really was big on Taron Egerton but will give this a watch for our boy Ray.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Decent first episode, kinda reminds me of True Detective so far - at least the flashback parts.

Thought Greg Kinnear was meant to be young Ray Liotta, but according to IMDB they're different characters

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Rapidly losing interest in this. Went to get my phone out bedroom ten minutes before end of latest episode

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I've only watched the first two, but the prison shit is incredibly uninteresting. The "True Detective"-esque Greg Kinnear parts are the only thing interesting.

And I imagine as it goes on, there will be less of that and more prison.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well this ended like a wet fart. Felt like there was potential for it to be super interesting, and then...it just kind of ended on a whimper?

Like they just relied on what actually happened to wrap it all up. Or burned through all their episodes setting it up, realized they only had 6 episodes approved, and then panicked.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I couldn't finish the fifth episode, even with the pull of the finale as incentive

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Just finished this this weekend. This show was very good. The acting was top notch. Kinda funny seeing Paul Walter Hauser go from Cobra Kai to this.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database