2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
The sister is hotter than ScarJo
Bs2SMEGhw3.png

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Only if you don't pay for it. If you pay more than a dollar then some ally bitch should at least be polishing your dingle berries

Alternate opinion: It's like street performers. You walk by and one of them is playing some jamming tunes, it's cool to stop and enjoy the free music. But, if you throw a coin into their case: You're enabling street-trash beggars.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Wait wait wait wait wait....is that bitch really 51 fucking years old? She's 5 months older than me, unless somehow I'm confusing two Rebecca Grants that look almost exactly the same and have the same birthday. I'm just gonna admit right now that I don't look anywhere near that good.
that doesnt seem possible. rebecca grant from 2011
1280px-Rebecca_Grant_on_set.jpg

howd she get hotter in 9 years?

• 1Blown

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
that doesnt seem possible. rebecca grant from 2011
1280px-Rebecca_Grant_on_set.jpg

howd she get hotter in 9 years?
That's my question too! It doesn't seem possible. And it isn't even some filter/photoshop magic, you can clearly see that her Instagram/Twitter shit is fairly legit.

There are some old pics of her that look relatively skanky, and then current pics where she's hot and looks maybe 30 tops.

Here, check this out. Some of them look way worse, so that's why I wonder if it is even the same chick. But then I look closer, and I think it really is her. I'm confused!!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
That's my question too! It doesn't seem possible. And it isn't even some filter/photoshop magic, you can clearly see that her Instagram/Twitter shit is fairly legit.

There are some old pics of her that look relatively skanky, and then current pics where she's hot and looks maybe 30 tops.

Here, check this out. Some of them look way worse, so that's why I wonder if it is even the same chick. But then I look closer, and I think it really is her. I'm confused!!

i think we need to forget we noticed. because this seems like straight up black magic.
this one she looks more age appropriate, maybe 42 or 43
Rebecca-Grant-Nude-Sexy-TheFappeningBlog.com-25.jpg

then there is this pic
Rebecca-Grant-Nude-Sexy-TheFappeningBlog.com-27.jpg

which looks like a really old picture of that woman or of somebody else.

but how can this be taken from yesterday?

what in the fuck is going on?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1WTF

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
i think we need to forget we noticed. because this seems like straight up black magic.
this one she looks more age appropriate, maybe 42 or 43
Rebecca-Grant-Nude-Sexy-TheFappeningBlog.com-25.jpg

then there is this pic
Rebecca-Grant-Nude-Sexy-TheFappeningBlog.com-27.jpg

which looks like a really old picture of that woman or of somebody else.

but how can this be taken from yesterday?

what in the fuck is going on?

I feel like it's cosmetic surgery on her face. Something on the jaw, and skin tightened or something. Seriously though, I would probably have carded her if she tried to buy liquor from me. Her face is definitely a 20 something face.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
A 20 something year old murdered that bitch and stole her identity. How in the hell did her face hold up that well? That makes no sense and not even surgery is able to do that.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

joz123

Potato del Grande
Her face looks like a mask in that twitter video, doesn't look real at all.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Supposed post credit leaks:
Apparently the first one is a tease for a Thunderbolts movie and the second is Red Hulk.

• 2Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Supposed post credit leaks:
Apparently the first one is a tease for a Thunderbolts movie and the second is Red Hulk.
Already supposed leaks? This shit isn't coming out to theaters for almost 3 1/2 months, and they already have spoilers? That's some weak shit.

This would never have stood in Phase 3.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Already supposed leaks? This shit isn't coming out to theaters for almost 3 1/2 months, and they already have spoilers? That's some weak shit.

This would never have stood in Phase 3.
Leaked from a test screening apparently. Like I said, supposed.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
who is the guy with the little shield?

found it, dumb name:

taskmaster.jpg

• 2Seriously?
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Seems fine. Still probably should have happened like 5+ years ago though.

• 1Solidarity

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I just hope it's for the trailer sake, and each fight isn't him using a singular person's style.

That is pretty much his thing. He copies the fighting styles of any opponent he studies. More likely he's going to be switching between them all. For movie purposes though, they are going to definitely make it obvious what he is doing by emphasizing him using those people's move sets.

• 1Like