Blizzcon 2019

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
I will bathe in my looter shooters, shut up you swine!

1572639369276.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Diablo 4 looks like an MMO kind of. Really don't like the in game art though. Who ever said mobile game is right.

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Whats all this about d4 looks like mobile. What does mobile look like anyways, you can play pubg or cod on a freakin phone nowdays. The iso perspective and art is 100% what i expect out of diablo. Engine looks fine when in action smashing hordes of mobs.

I , for one, am totally all in on this diablo and its gothic roots. More than i ever was on fruity d3.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Whats all this about d4 looks like mobile. What does mobile look like anyways, you can play pubg or cod on a freakin phone nowdays. The iso perspective and art is 100% what i expect out of diablo. Engine looks fine when in action smashing hordes of mobs.

I , for one, am totally all in on this diablo and its gothic roots. More than i ever was on fruity d3.

• 3Like

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Sorry Brik but, what does showing immortal proves? Again, any game
can be mobile / look mobile. I understand last year hatred is still strong but this is how
diablo should look.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Sorry Brik but, what does showing immortal proves? Again, any game
can be mobile / look mobile. I understand last year hatred is still strong but this is how
diablo should look.
1572645092855.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
So Sylvanas is just trying to destroy the world now? Horde, Alliance....she just don't give a shit anymore?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So Sylvanas is just trying to destroy the world now? Horde, Alliance....she just don't give a shit anymore?

I think that was her plan (or backup plan?) ever since she started going off the rails. I don't mind the direction, just hate how absurdly powerful and plot armored they've made her.

It would be quite cool if Blizzard didn't resort to the 'good guy going bad' so fucking often.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yall gonna buy it so, keep riding the sandy vagina bus to pointless town all you want.🤦‍♂️

• 1Picard

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I think that was her plan (or backup plan?) ever since she started going off the rails. I don't mind the direction, just hate how absurdly powerful and plot armored they've made her.

It would be quite cool if Blizzard didn't resort to the 'good guy going bad' so fucking often.
You’re not wrong, but I don’t think the forsaken Sylvanas was ever a good guy was she?

• 1Solidarity

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
So overall TL;DR of Blizcon
  • Shadowlands - late 2020 (Q4)
  • D4 - 2021 (at earliest probably 2022)
  • Overwatch PVE (2021?)
  • Hearthstone Auto Chess (2020 with beta in December)
Yeah... that is pretty lackluster.

Izo

Tranny Chaser

Well, she's a gal.