Blood Bowl, Season 4

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Nota, shoot me an email when you are ready. I am all set and did a practice game on my friends pc to make sure it runs good. I will be around my phone and tablet all night and all day tomorrow.

Phaz and I are done. Two apoths and it still couldn't prevent 3 death rolls. Luckily the first two were saved. Still, I've lost 6 players in 7 games. Maybe one of these days I'll be able to play a match without loners
tongue.png

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Jesus Christ dude, I thought you were kidding when you said your team was frail. I was scared to block you off the ball because I thought I was going to kill someone else.... Five Casualties for fucks sake, you would think I was Gav or Sean with that level of brutality. That said, it was close until the wheels came off at the end.

Xander,
Let me know once your game is done when you would like to get ours in. I am dicking around at a friends house in Wisconsin all week, but emailing me will get my attention just about any time and I will be scoping the board all week. Sunday is family stuff and Monday I am flying home, but the rest of the next week is wide open.

Too funny. My freak of nature WD, already with +str/MB/sidestep rolled +mv. She's serious foul bait now. If only I could keep her on the pitch an entire game for once.

At least I have kick again finally!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I was scared to block you off the ball because I thought I was going to kill someone else.... Five Casualties for fucks sake, you would think I was Gav or Sean with that level of brutality. That said, it was close until the wheels came off at the end.
Hey, aside from my freaky wight I'd say I have a pretty average amount of casualties. And he was a 50/50 roll away from death back in season 2.

Xannder_sl

shitlord
Jesus Christ dude, I thought you were kidding when you said your team was frail. I was scared to block you off the ball because I thought I was going to kill someone else.... Five Casualties for fucks sake, you would think I was Gav or Sean with that level of brutality. That said, it was close until the wheels came off at the end.

Xander,
Let me know once your game is done when you would like to get ours in. I am dicking around at a friends house in Wisconsin all week, but emailing me will get my attention just about any time and I will be scoping the board all week. Sunday is family stuff and Monday I am flying home, but the rest of the next week is wide open.
I don't want to play your team now that my WE and BLock/Guard lineman are MNG lol. I'll probably hit you up Friday night.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Match Day 6:

Dman (littles) vs. superhiro
notafunhater gets a bye week
Mr. Stupid (Numbers) vs. Funkor
Phazael vs. xannder

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Ok give me a general time frame. I will still be in Wisconsin, so I am on CST. Email me when you have a general idea.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
I have to clear a bunch of snow tonight after work so I think the weekend is the better time to play. I will message you on Steam.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Are we doing a playoff or just season? Need to know if I should be having Muffy ride the pine the rest of the season or try and go out in style before I send this roster back into semi retirement.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Xander
I am around til fourish today, then I am out to eat til eightish. I can play during the day or later tonight if you give me a general time. Those times are cst btw.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Xander, I am back in California and should be home all evening (5pm PST onward). Toss me an email with a time to play.

Decided against adding a couple rookie linos ahead of my bye. Would rather have the spp on my more developed players, ha.