Bloodborne

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I tend to agree, but the guy does have a shotgun in his left hand so maybe From still has some surprises. I'll reserve judgement until E3, it's certain to be a big part of Sony's presentation.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
More/varied weapons and spells would be plenty of fresh new "gameplay" for a *souls game. Magic especially has plenty of room to expand rather than just shitty projectile spells for days.

Elerion

N00b
Had just heard about this, not seen the video until now. It looks a lot more like DS than I had expected. Note: This is a good thing.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Souls series is one of the best around. This is just adding to the PS4 masterrace hypetrain

855988.gif

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
It's not like the games are actually hard brah, may as well play with a bro
I don't play them because they have no coop. I'm a filthy supporter of only games with coop. However the only reason I didn't buy the last souls was because it didn't come on next gen.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
What kind of filthy fucking peasant are you? You prefer shitty framerates, terrible resolution and scaled down effects/lightning? Get the fuck out.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
What kind of filthy fucking peasant are you? You prefer shitty framerates, terrible resolution and scaled down effects/lightning? Get the fuck out.
Vag sandy much? My peeps all console and i play with them and i dont mind the visuals not being as good as pc - im sorry if your unable to agree(not really). I was really crazy about shit like that a few years ago, and semi into it last year - but i enjoy building crazy rigs more than playing on them. When i work im at a pc desk for hours so when im home i like to lounge more and being at the PC to game just isnt as enticing.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user