Blue Beetle (2023)

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
1.00 star(s) Rating: 1.00/5 3 Votes
Title: Blue Beetle (2023)

Genre: Action, Science Fiction, Adventure

Director: Ángel Manuel Soto

Cast: Xolo Mariduena, Bruna Marquezine, Belissa Escobedo, Harvey Guillén, George Lopez, Adriana Barraza, Elpidia Carrillo, Damián Alcázar, Susan Sarandon, Raoul Max Trujillo

Release: 2023-08-16

Plot: Jaime Reyes acquires a mysterious scarab that binds to his spine and provides him with a powerful suit of blue alien armor.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

1658242437042.png
1658242462871.png

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Pretty cool a kid who got his break doing a Youtube TV show is the star of a major movie. Hopefully hes more likeable than in Cobra Kai.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Caliane

Overall seems super generic. however, casting seems perfect. And, Jaime's family seems perfect as well.

Jaime/Blue beetle is
definitely one of the few legacy reboots with diverse characters people genuinely like.

• 2Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Never got into this character but looks like a fun movie. Definitely won’t go to the theaters but will definitely watch at home.

• 1Like

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
That trailer looked very CW TV showish.
you clearly haven't watched any CW shows if you think that looks like CW tv... the CGI in CW is done by college interns during an unpaid weekend.

• 1WTF

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
you clearly haven't watched any CW shows if you think that looks like CW tv... the CGI in CW is done by college interns during an unpaid weekend.
I have watched every CW show. I am not even talking about the CGI. I am talking about the way the show flows and the acting.

• 2Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
it really does look like a CW show. is there a CGI shortage or something? why does everything look like shit now?

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Oh, so DC's version of Ms Marvel with the main character as a man. Looks fun enough but as somebody said, I am not going to the theater to watch this.

Homsar

Holy shit they made blue beatle way overpowered. Hes now just a Mexican version of Cyborg now who also is a boring character

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Holy shit they made blue beatle way overpowered. Hes now just a Mexican version of Cyborg now who also is a boring character
In the comics? I liked Cyborg in Doom Patrol, outside of a few nitpicks here and there. Haven't seen many episodes of Teen Titans, but he looked ok in that too?

Homsar

Doom patrol made cyborg interesting. That show made everyone interesting.

I think In the early post in the "Doom Patrol" thread was how much likeable cyborg is

Last edited:
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database