BMI Thread

What is your BMI

• Total voters

trex

Queen Bee
Who is the fattest fatty of rererolled?

BMI-Chart.png

If you're bad at math or charts, here's a pic.

bmi-categories_med.jpe

We're here to help.

• 2Jew
Reactions: 1 users

Ghork

Molten Core Raider
27 also glad i lost weight because i barely made it into the top end of your chart, was 107 kg not so long ago ^^

• 4Like
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 4 users

trex

Queen Bee
27 also glad i lost weight because i barely made it into the top end of your chart, was 107 kg not so long ago ^^

Wow, good job. That must have been seriously hard work.

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Says I'm overweight, I disagree, 6'3" and 215lbs should be healthy, if I dropped to 190 I'd be concerned.

• 2Like
  • 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Proud to say overweight, was obese class VI just 2 1/2 years ago.

• 4Like
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 4 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Says I'm overweight, I disagree, 6'3" and 215lbs should be healthy, if I dropped to 190 I'd be concerned.
BMI is pretty shit for determining individual weight, but it works on a large scale(no pun intended).

• 1Jew
  • 1Blown

Izo

Tranny Chaser
My dick doesn't register on that scale.

• 1Jew
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Wow! What'd you change?
Its going to sound stupid in that, "well why didn't you do that x years ago?"; but I just started eating right and working out. Honestly if you told me I'd be where I am now when I started 2 and 1/2 years ago I wouldn't have believed you. I still have a hard time believing it myself. I don't recognize my own body, like if you were to plug me into the matrix I'd definitely still be obese. The motivation was/is both my parents are diabetic and my father had to have surgery on his foot twice in one year, related to the diabetes. So it was just like, holy fuck, I need to do something about this now while I still can. Of course I had tried countless times before to lose the weight, but I guess that was a real wake up call for me.

• 1Jew

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
5'9" - 155lbs BMI 22

Hit a BMI of 28 about 10 years ago was a big wake up call to start living a healthier life style. Don't think weight will ever be a problem for me again, being fat is miserable.

• 1Jew

Nester

Vyemm Raider
If your looking for the fattest fatty, why did you pick a chart that stops at 215lbs?

I am 6'3 265...i ran a marathon a decade ago and was still 230 lbs when i did it. don't do that by the way,,good bye knees, hello stress fracture in foot which ended up turning me off running.
I need to get back to that weight (which was still fat of course but better than my current spot)

I did enjoy when people had no idea i ran 10-15k every other day while being fat we would go running and i would outlast them all.
Kinda like having a supped up engine in a shit box car =D Now the engine is blown and the car is older ....

• 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I assume the purpose of this thread is to make Trexxie feel better about something.. right? Because I know someone as smart as her would have read all those articles about body composition and how BMI is actually a pretty crappy way to measure "health"? Right?

Considering that while working with a dietitian and trainer this year they determined a proper healthy weight for me and it's a weight that according to that chart would still have me "class II Obese" I have concerns about the efficacy of the chart. Considering that right now by the BMI chart i'm clocking in at a 36, yet only have a 19% body fat percentage (using water displacement weighting methodology) putting me at the lower side of average. When I reach my optimal weight I'll STILL be a 31 BMI, but only at around 12% body fat percentage....

Is this still about the "D cups"? Are we still fighting that war inside Trex?

• 1Jew

Izo

Tranny Chaser
It goes to 160 kg / 350 lbs. Europe doesn't do fatter - those above are considered corpses. Try tapping the pic once with your butter fingers, Nester Nester .

• 1Jew

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
BMI is pretty shit for determining individual weight, but it works on a large scale(no pun intended).

Yeah, if you're a man with any amount of muscle on you the BMI charts are going to say you're overweight. The fact that they don't even differentiate between men and women pretty much tells you how useful it is. If you really want to know if you're in shape, find out your body fat percentage or better yet just look in the mirror.

• 1Jew
  • 1Like