Border Issue

Generol_sl

shitlord
My wife and I went from the Bay Area to Temecula (near San Diego) over the past few days to pick up some things and spend some time with the Mother in law. Anyhow, I don't know if any of you have been watching the news on the "Border Crisis" but let me tell you, in person it is much different than what is being reported. We saw American flags being taken right off houses and burned in the streets, large groups (and I mean very large) of people with Mexican and Central American flags in many of the downtown streets blocking traffic, there were also helicopters all over the air and PD with Riot gear that were blocking the American citizens who were attempting to stop the people from taking the flags (I am serious).

It was the first time I had been down to SoCal in about five years but in the case anyone was curious about what is really going on down there, it's much worse than the media is reporting from what I saw.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Sounds legit. And no one is reporting what sounds like a mass public disturbance in a major US city where PD in riot gear is preventing people from stopping property crime?

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
It's happening. I mean, his anecdote, I don't know. But Immigration is depositing kids (and supposed kids) in and around that area. Some people are pissed, among other reasons, that some of these kids have diseases, parasites, etc that aren't being treated and are afraid the feds are going to allow them into local schools, and in turn infect their kids.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I'm aware of protests happening around Temecula and Murietta but there isn't a single source, corroborating what he's saying - independent or corporate

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Sounds legit, Ser Generol of the Thirteen Posts. How will I even be able to sleep this night knowing that my motherland is being invaded by Central Americans waving the Central American flag.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
/shrug The only hispanics I saw waving signs and chanting today (and only about 30 of them) was here in town because of some hispanic kid killed last year by the cops for having a toy gun. It was discussed in the Cop thread. Other than blocking traffic wasn't too annoying.

If there's anything to this Temecula thing I'm sure something will pop up later today.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
My wife and I went from the Bay Area to Temecula (near San Diego) over the past few days to pick up some things and spend some time with the Mother in law. Anyhow, I don't know if any of you have been watching the news on the "Border Crisis" but let me tell you, in person it is much different than what is being reported. We saw American flags being taken right off houses and burned in the streets, large groups (and I mean very large) of people with Mexican and Central American flags in many of the downtown streets blocking traffic, there were also helicopters all over the air and PD with Riot gear that were blocking the American citizens who were attempting to stop the people from taking the flags (I am serious).

It was the first time I had been down to SoCal in about five years but in the case anyone was curious about what is really going on down there, it's much worse than the media is reporting from what I saw.
video or it didn't happen

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
large groups (and I mean very large) of people with Mexican and Central American flags in many of the downtown streets blocking traffic, there were also helicopters all over the air and PD with Riot gear that were blocking the American citizens who were attempting to stop the people from taking the flags (I am serious).
It's getting crazy out there:
10437790_845344475477701_5457014150667257068_n.jpg

Seriously, the only reports I can find of protesters being a nuisance are Muricans.
bus_immigrant_wide-580756a7d050d86c6721cd7bb99a1ed200a6fa64-s40-c85.jpg

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Guys are we Mexico now? You know, because we were invaded by Central Americans waving their flag and burning our flag in the streets?

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I think we should conquer Mexico and Canada personally and make them states 51 and 52. Canada would be 52.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Yeah I'm aware of protests happening around Temecula and Murietta but there isn't a single source, corroborating what he's saying - independent or corporate
sure it is, i've been reading about the refugee crisis for some time now, dig deeper.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
3.7 billion to deal with them? how much does it cost to load them onto a flatbed and drive em back across the border?