Boston Marathon Explosion - Today's Topics: Public Schools

Jais

Trakanon Raider
Now to go fucking scanner shopping. I've been listening to this and pounding Pabst since like 2300 hrs lastnight. Sure as shit beat the news.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Our entire national media was scooped by a guy with a internet connection and a scanner, the entire media in this country should fucking quit.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If you have an iPhone there are a bunch of scanner apps you can download for free... works perfectly in most situations except these extreme ones where they disable them.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Now to go fucking scanner shopping. I've been listening to this and pounding Pabst since like 2300 hrs lastnight. Sure as shit beat the news.
Maybe I missed something but you can get an app that lets you listen to scanners from all over the world.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I have to say they are pretty stupid for not getting out of town ASAP before they could be identified. They had to known they would be caught on camera especially in this day and age. Thank the gods these two were stupid enough to stick around town.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Want to thank everyone for the info, links and feeds. And the witty commentary. I feel like the 21st century has fully arrived.

It was especially fun watching the death of the old media.