Boston Marathon Explosion - Today's Topics: Public Schools

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Bunch of interesting stuff here to follow up on the pics of the older white guy in red shirt with backpack

http://thenewsjunkie.com/4chan-users...bing-suspects/

2 guys identically dressed, with identical backpacks, looking like the same ones that got blown up, not paying attention to the race, middling about, then leaving the race without backpacks.

both dressed in black jackets, khaki fatigues, combat boots, ballcaps, shades.

looks like white guys in their late 20's, early 30's.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I wear a pretty bulky backpack to the walk for hunger every year (20 mile walk). Preparing to be searched.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Yeah those two dudes in the khakis + black jackets look suspicious as all hell. But probably not much use in jumping to conclusions at this stage. I 'd hate to be anyone who carried a backpack to that race though.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Yeah those two dudes in the khakis + black jackets look suspicious as all hell. But probably not much use in jumping to conclusions at this stage. I 'd hate to be anyone who carried a backpack to that race though.
I agree on all three points.

link to the imgur that article is about:
http://imgur.com/a/sUrnA

That scruffy guy in red holding his backpack looks innocent. Those guys leaving with their backpacks look real guilty now.

How much evidence is required to get a warrant to detain/search/interrogate those guys?

Seems like these events give carte blanche access to anyone but I'm sure it's more complicated.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The scruffy guy kinda just looks like a pedophile and/or sexual predator in general. Lot of chicks in yoga pants.. I'd be looking creepy as fuck too.

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
I think it's the crazy looking pedo dude. So to me from the pic's it looks like we have 3 sets of suspects?

1. Crazy pedo dude in red shirt
  2. Shady character(s) in khaki fatigues
  3. Middle eastern looking fellows.

SxEK5lS.jpg

jCgAf8Y.jpg

Jn82qarh.jpg

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
The scruffy guy kinda just looks like a pedophile and/or sexual predator in general. Lot of chicks in yoga pants.. I'd be looking creepy as fuck too.
lol. And in that imgur album there's circled yoga pants sprinkled there.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
its hard to imagine that a pair of bombers that were smart enough to pull this off, were also dumb enough to dress identically, especially in something that jumps out as much as combat boots and khaki fatigues

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
(CNN) -- [Breaking news update at 1:01 p.m. Wednesday ]
Investigators believe they have identified a suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings, a source who has been briefed on the investigation told CNN's John King.

http://inagist.com/all/324568651401416705/

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
its hard to imagine that a pair of bombers that were smart enough to pull this off, were also dumb enough to dress identically, especially in something that jumps out as much as combat boots and khaki fatigues
I think you're overestimating their intelligence. Besides, it could've just been a coincidence. "Wow, we're wearing the same ensemble. How embarrassing!"

khalid

Unelected Mod
Setting up these kinds of bombs isn't hard, I think pretty much any person that has access to the internet could figure it out. The shocking thing is this kind of stuff doesn't happen way more often.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
lol. And in that imgur album there's circled yoga pants sprinkled there.
I know.. in that one picture I kept saying "SHIT SOMETHING IS CIRCLED BUT THIS CHICKS ASS IS IN THE WAY".. then I realized that's why the ass was circled. Everything went better than expected.

Caliane

Setting up these kinds of bombs isn't hard, I think pretty much any person that has access to the internet could figure it out. The shocking thing is this kind of stuff doesn't happen way more often.
crimes need motive.

And the only motive is, "fucking crazy".

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
You act like making bombs is a hard thing. Shit, some 12 year old could figure it out if he went on the internet. These weren't even massive bombs like we see in other countries either, they were relatively small. I hate to think if these people actually had brains what they could create.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
4chan cracking this case faster than the FBI
I only hope that this half-assed analysis doesn't lead to people's facebooks/lives being attached to these suspicious images. There has to be a lot of angry people in Boston right now.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I agree on all three points.

link to the imgur that article is about:
http://imgur.com/a/sUrnA

That scruffy guy in red holding his backpack looks innocent. Those guys leaving with their backpacks look real guilty now.

How much evidence is required to get a warrant to detain/search/interrogate those guys?

Seems like these events give carte blanche access to anyone but I'm sure it's more complicated.
Those sets of pictures have convinced me.

In terms of evidence to get a warrant I imagine all they need is some of these pictures.