Bound by Flame

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Yet another good RPG title heading for PS4 among other systems. Supposedly due out in 2nd Q 2014.

Initial Trailer

Gameplay Trailer

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Looks pretty good. I have to say though, I cracked the fuck up when the guy mentions the skill trees.

THREE SKILL TREES? HOLY SHIT THAT IS AWESOME! THIS WILL REVOLUTIONIZE GAMING!

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
This actually looks awesome. Looks like what Kingdoms of Amalur wanted to be.
Looks more or less the same to me. This and that other game that was linked in the RPG thread I forgot the name of. No way to tell if it's going to be better, worse or the same as KoA from these videos.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I didnt really think KoA was that bad... lol ~ Id like to know if the story is any count on this one though.

an accordion_sl

shitlord
So this is coming out May 9th, pretty quick time frame from announcement to launch. Hopefully it's fun.

1394808537-2.jpg

Xexx

Vyemm Raider

Looks good, but something just seems off about the combat. Its hard to explain but its like when he hits mobs nothing happens, like you cant tell theyre taking dmg? Or they dont seem phased at all. Its like they either instantly die or they continue as if nothing happened.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>

Looks good, but something just seems off about the combat. Its hard to explain but its like when he hits mobs nothing happens, like you cant tell theyre taking dmg? Or they dont seem phased at all. Its like they either instantly die or they continue as if nothing happened.
Glad I am not the only one who feels like that about the combat. To me it just didn't look like he was "connecting" with his hits... Hard to explain.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Definitely an odd choice to not.. really.. have.. any impact or staggering on hits.. Looks interesting though

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Hmm youre right i see it listed - but it still has no reviews - and its officially on PSN first and retail on the 9th.