Brave Frontier

Terial

Trakanon Raider
super rare rummon rates up again.. when this happens i do 1 summon only.
Got Fiora (G), not sure if she is good or not, will keep her around in reserve for now

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
Apparently the new units are the Michele batch 2.0 but not really "Must haves". If you have everything else and have gems to burn, knock yourself out. If you still need maxwell units or other bombs like Kuda, then I say, "Relax, don't do it".

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Is it feasible to do Maxwell with a Lilith friend & Lilly Matah lead? Assuming max Darv/Zel/Michelle, and have maxed sgx/rashil/raydn/luther/leo to sub in for that last spot.

Not having a Lilith to throw in there sucks, equally difficult running without some form of stat boost (grahdens) or BC boost like uda/zel etc. Can't seem to get that last 30% of Maxwell to die

Taloo_sl

shitlord
I strongly recommend 1 squading maxwell. Lily and Grah as leads. Kill her on the proper turn and as long as you can resurrect Grah whos bitch ass is probably dead there is no team comp that can get that far and not manage to kill her in two turns with his dark buff. The absolute most important thing is learn to fucking guard correctly. Damage is never worth using an item until your last two turns. You HAVE to keep that shit for when Darv gets Runed and RNG'd to the face or you just barely missed out on filling his BB. On my winning run I would use a Fuujin rather than Zel to fill darv if needed just so I could guard zel.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
is anyone holding back evolving until it's needed for brave points? (cuz of the new weekly summon tickets) I am, I'm a new player and don't have a good stock of brave points to miss out on the evolve pts and then the bonus completion points.

Also i need this new narza batch to 6star, like now
i have 5 star rowgen(2), ulkinda(my ghetto tree), narza(my second mitigation), kudla

Along with shida 5star too.

i'm now just wasting my time stocking up on miracle totems to prepare. (and associated color totems)

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm not sure why one squad would matter? If you can put together 2 squads that could feasibly take her out, why not have the extra insurance? Personally I plan on going for 2 squads as follows:

Elza (10 SBB) - Lead, Dandelga, Omni Gizmo
Lilith (10 SBB) - Divine Stone
Uda (10 SBB) - Brave Emblem
Lancia (10 SBB) - Sacred Jewel
Mariudeth (5 SBB) - Mystic Lantern
Darvanshel - Friend

Grahdens (4 BB) - Lead, Sacred Jewel
Zelnite (10 SBB) - Providence Ring, Sol Creator
Exvehl (10 SBB) - Drevas
Elimo (3 SBB) - Medulla Gem
Oulu (10 SBB) - Sacred Jewel
Lilly Matah - Friend

At the very least, I want the first squad to kill Jugg/Abaddon. If they can get Maxwell down to either the 70% or 50% area, even better. If Darv gets focused though, it's no big deal and then I can fall back on the actual Maxwell squad.

The only things that I'd like to do differently (with my available units) is to take Dilma instead of Mariudeth since I'm worried about Jugg being thunder damage, and Grahden's BB. I've been throwing dozens of the mobs from Start of Adventure at him today and it hasn't budged. It'd be nice too if I had better spheres, but I haven't had enough luck in getting Legwand's from FH.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
lanx, just evolve a Burny for the evolve points. It takes a nymph. Just run the first few fire dungeons for quick nymphs. Or if you need support units, run the forest zone instead and evolve a Mossy. I ended up selling close to 100 nymphs after trying to level up Oulu and Exvehl's SBB's.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Okay, cleared Rhein out. Oulu lead SBB10, Melchi SBB10, Uda SBB10, Zelnite (lvl67 but still beastly), and Rashil (lvl 62) with a Lily friend SBB10. Even after I killed the pet I was pretty much able to keep BBs going with Zelnite and Melchio (hi2u bug). Still, almost more trouble than it was worth.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm not sure why one squad would matter? If you can put together 2 squads that could feasibly take her out, why not have the extra insurance?
Pretty sure he means to not hold anything back from 1st team to balance out second team. Load up team one and bank on them doing it rather than planning for 1 to die and finish with 2 etc.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
lanx, just evolve a Burny for the evolve points. It takes a nymph. Just run the first few fire dungeons for quick nymphs. Or if you need support units, run the forest zone instead and evolve a Mossy. I ended up selling close to 100 nymphs after trying to level up Oulu and Exvehl's SBB's.
thanks for the tip!

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
is anyone holding back evolving until it's needed for brave points?
Besides the Burny tip above you can evolve any ghost (from the silver key dungeon) by fusing all 6 into the color of your choice. This is what I usually do when it comes to evolve dailies.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
I'm not sure why one squad would matter? If you can put together 2 squads that could feasibly take her out, why not have the extra insurance? Personally I plan on going for 2 squads as follows:

Elza (10 SBB) - Lead, Dandelga, Omni Gizmo
Lilith (10 SBB) - Divine Stone
Uda (10 SBB) - Brave Emblem
Lancia (10 SBB) - Sacred Jewel
Mariudeth (5 SBB) - Mystic Lantern
Darvanshel - Friend

Grahdens (4 BB) - Lead, Sacred Jewel
Zelnite (10 SBB) - Providence Ring, Sol Creator
Exvehl (10 SBB) - Drevas
Elimo (3 SBB) - Medulla Gem
Oulu (10 SBB) - Sacred Jewel
Lilly Matah - Friend

At the very least, I want the first squad to kill Jugg/Abaddon. If they can get Maxwell down to either the 70% or 50% area, even better. If Darv gets focused though, it's no big deal and then I can fall back on the actual Maxwell squad.

The only things that I'd like to do differently (with my available units) is to take Dilma instead of Mariudeth since I'm worried about Jugg being thunder damage, and Grahden's BB. I've been throwing dozens of the mobs from Start of Adventure at him today and it hasn't budged. It'd be nice too if I had better spheres, but I haven't had enough luck in getting Legwand's from FH.
Because transitioning between teams is going to require a ton of luck to avoid using fuujins unless you suicide to the 2nd set of death gates and it spreads out your best spheres. It's doable I just think it's better to put all your eggs in one basket so to speak and count on flawless play. With that said if I had another healer I would have made a squad for jugg/Abbadon myself due to death gate RNG and suicided them before I spawned Max. My kill run was also my first serious run where I didn't piss away revives because of bad luck with deathgate.

Brave Frontier - Maxwell Trial.3 Assistant - by Brave Frontier PROs
Brave Frontier - Enemy HP Marker - by Brave Frontier PROs

On evo's I run 2nd stage of mistral fire dungeon for fodder (5waves/3energy with chance of fodder on boss stage). Both burny and the nymph to evolve him drop there so I just feed a burny random shit or extra nymphs and keep a couple pairs t oevolve when the daily shows.

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
I wanted to pick this up again on account of Summoners War's insane stinginess, but it's crashing every time I try to launch it
frown.png

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My maxwell plan is to wait until one of you top tier bastards clear trial 4, and team months behind can leech of your cardes.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Is it feasible to do Maxwell with a Lilith friend & Lilly Matah lead? Assuming max Darv/Zel/Michelle, and have maxed sgx/rashil/raydn/luther/leo to sub in for that last spot.

Not having a Lilith to throw in there sucks, equally difficult running without some form of stat boost (grahdens) or BC boost like uda/zel etc. Can't seem to get that last 30% of Maxwell to die
Probably not, no. Losing Grah means your whole team is taking 15% more damage, are doing 2/3 of their potential damage and have 20% less hp/def/recovery. It's still *possible*, but RNG is such a pain in the ass in that fight already it would be a world of frustration I think.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Because transitioning between teams is going to require a ton of luck to avoid using fuujins unless you suicide to the 2nd set of death gates and it spreads out your best spheres. It's doable I just think it's better to put all your eggs in one basket so to speak and count on flawless play. With that said if I had another healer I would have made a squad for jugg/Abbadon myself due to death gate RNG and suicided them before I spawned Max. My kill run was also my first serious run where I didn't piss away revives because of bad luck with deathgate.
Hmm, I guess I kind of see your point there. Unless I can time the deaths to be during turn 1 or 17, it might put me into a tough position. I just don't want to go into Maxwell having lost some of my main squad and leavingthatup to RNG to win. Basically, there's almost no chance of my non-Grahdens squad of winning, so if my Grahdens squad has any bad RNG on Jugg/Abaddon, it's over. But if I get screwed on them with my throwaway squad, it's no big deal.

I guess we'll see how I fare in a few hours.

jonoki

Molten Core Raider
Took out Karl and Grah today for the first time. Was pretty intense, but ended up 1 squad'ing them both. Was probably over prepared before I attempted them.
biggrin.png

Also, yolo'ed a Lilith today from the super rare summons. Was the last piece I was looking for, for a Maxwell squad. Time to start leveling SBBs!

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, I rolled a Gravion today. I'm not even sure why I summoned (secretly hoping for something awesome I guess?).

I'd be pretty annoyed with it, but the patch notes from JP yesterday had updates to a lot of units. Gravion will actually be a pretty decent unit when global gets the patch. Plus, as a bonus, it ended up being the 6* version so I don't even have to farm evo materials!

MossyBank

N00b
So I have pretty much every meta unit in the game, even had a Shida that I got when I summoned for Elza, the ONLY thing I was lacking a bit was status null, been running an Oracle SBB10 Melchio for everything, even using him to beat Maxwell etc... so i've been looking for an Exvehl I guess, seeing he's the main status null people are running in Japan for raids and stuff, and not Melchio..

So I summoned once for this new batch for funsies..... Guardian Exvehl pops out... rofl. Dunno how I get this lucky.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Exvehl and Zelnite are pretty shit DPS, unfortunately. Just didn't have enough to whittle her down before RNG started whooping my ass. Also didn't help that my wife got home the second I started and wanted to talk and kept fucking up my count.

Also, my first squad got absolutely obliterated on Jugg. It wasn't even remotely worthwhile.

rrr_img_82206.jpg