Brave Frontier

velk

Trakanon Raider
I'm still not sure what to do with Zebra. If I OTK it, I don't have crap for BB's for the next round. I can't whittle it down to build up BB's because this Zebra hits hard as crap. What all are you guys doing? I feel like I need to sphere frog an extra crappy unit to throw a BB generating item on..
Fujin on both maxwells, zelnite and whoever else has the highest hit count/drop checks. Go Zelnite then dps guy then maxwells. Zelnite's free 8 BC from his SBB will probably mean your other two guys get full SBB and hopefully zelnite and the maxwells get BB up. Just use the maxwells with BBs on round 2. This approach is more reliable with sol creator on maxwell and zelnite for me, but that leads directly to less points so it's kind of a tradeoff heh. If you are a speed demon with SBB you can theoretically get the 8BC from zel on maxwell and dps too, and not need sol creators, but I am nowhere near that fast.

velk

Trakanon Raider
1 pull with cheap ticket, just for the hell of it*. Anima Ulkina, oooh yeah.

Heh.

* I don't think any of this batch or the other new batch are actually all that useful outside of certain niche situations, figured I'd give the rate ups 1 summon each ;p

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Wow, that run was a clusterfuck.

Went with Maxwell/Maxwell, Elza, Zelnite, Luther, Mariudeth. Attack pot, and fujin on Maxwells, Luther, and Zelnite.

OTK Zebra. 2nd round and I had Mariudeth SBB, and everyone else with BB's. Use the SBB, then Zelnite to get a few SBB's up. I think Luther might have been the only one, but that's what I needed (spark). Was able to OTK it, and rounds 3/4. Round 5 comes around and I smoked the earth unit, but man, Phee was at like 60% still. 2nd turn got her to like 5%. Obviously, on the kill shot, I was left with jack shit for round 6.

I think with Zelnite first I was able to get all of them to use their BB's, which killed the light unit. But then it was a 5 round kill for Magress. Fucking close one. Ended up with 1,307,720. That's about as close as I was in FH7 to missing it (think I missed legwand by like 2k).

Edit: Velk, congratulations on the Ulkina. That's pretty awesome for 1 summon. I kind of agree with you. Kuda seems pretty awesome, but at the same time, Maxwell kind of makes it a moot point. Maxwell + Michele or Kuhla is pretty much the same as Kuda, and you'll almost always have Maxwell in your squad anyway. I think once Saturday rolls around, I'll pretty much always go with Maxwell, Zelnite, Elza, Kuhla, and Exvehl. Swap in a defense mitigator or healer as needed, and it's pretty much game over. Oh, and Shida 6* for FH in place of probably Exvehl.

That's not to say I don't want Kuda. If I somehow summon one, I'll definitely go with him over Kuhla. But it's kind of unnecessary.

cheenky_sl

shitlord
Did grah lead, zelnite, arius, michele, ahvel, elza friend. Maurader set.
Fujin zelnite, elza, ahvel on floor 1 attack in that order. Finish zebra in 3 turns.

Change order on the rest of floors to maximize elemental weakness, then get elza buff up. Michele shines on the earth floor, buff her first then run in everyone's sbb. 300k points on one floor.
ah so this is the method that reddit guide was describing.
i don't really have a suitable substitute for zelnite. i wonder if grah lead, michele, luther, tree, uda, zelnite friend would work? might be better to use lilly friend to keep tree's bb gauge up. i want that legwand.

edit: do you mind elaborating on what you mean by changing order?

Kantern

Silver Knight of the Realm
Elurin, going to say it again...level Dia!!
biggrin.png

Actually going hard on this FH and have gone with the following setup, takes about 3 minutes to clear and nets me about 1.9-2mil depending on the other maxwells spheres and crits.

Maxwell Leader Amanohabaken / Steeple Rose
SGX Amanohabaken
Michelle Amanohabaken
Dia Amanohabaken
Elza Amanohabaken/Sol
Maxwell Friend Hopefully crit item + sol, or crit item + spark item.

On Zebra I use attack potion, and fujin 2x Maxwell, Elza, Dia. I swipe Maxwell -> Elza -> Maxwell -> Dia to make use of crit buff.

That usually gets me full BB or maybe one maxwell short for second fight. Depends on friend maxwell spheres.

Rest of the fights I don't use any items for bonus. Swipe order SGX -> Michelee -> Elza -> Dia -> Maxwell -> Maxwell. On the 4 earth unit fight I will swipe Michelle before SGX. On the fight with Phee I swipe Dia before Elza.

Going to try swapping in Zelnite instead of Dia sometime to see how it performs.

I took her pretty much just because of the one Phee for elemental bonus.

I love how this entire FH is 90% earth, light, and dark monsters. Makes it easy for elemental bonus.

I think Luther would be better than Elza for points this FH, but only slightly.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm working on it. Had to wait for Thursday for the totems. And then I'll need to farm up a shit load to level her and then for BB/SBB. It's basically too late to use Dia for FH at this point.

I mean, I've got Michele now too, but there's just no feasible way for me to utilize her.

The downtime this morning really fucked me. I'd have one extra miracle totem now, and probably another regular totem. I really needed today to farm totems for a shit load of units (Arius, Karl, Dia, Kuhla, and now I want extras for Lilly and Michele; plus some in the event I get Kuda). It was kind of the same deal yesterday with the downtimes fucking me. I needed some metal mimics and missed out on running it quite a few times because the server was down.

Rowgen and White Lebra...any good?
Lebra is supposed to be a decent leader, but I got him long after I had better stuff. Rowgen is basically an amped up Lilith, so really good STBB. Only downside to Rowgen is the thunder element.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Anyone play on multiple devices or spread across different platforms?

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I play on my phone and tablet. Both are android though.

I've also played on both the Google Play version and Amazon at the same time (when they got rid of the Arena trick on Google version).

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I play on my phone and tablet. Both are android though.

I've also played on both the Google Play version and Amazon at the same time (when they got rid of the Arena trick on Google version).
Just linked it through FB?

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Did two pulls....
Zelban (g)
Ulkina (b)

Shit yea, got my healer. And still have 91 f2p gems left
smile.png

velk

Trakanon Raider
Maxwell Leader Amanohabaken / Steeple Rose
SGX Amanohabaken
Michelle Amanohabaken
Dia Amanohabaken
Elza Amanohabaken/Sol
Maxwell Friend Hopefully crit item + sol, or crit item + spark item.
I gave that lineup a bash, and found it a bit unstable for BC gen - missed filling both maxwells on both rounds 5 and 6. Still 1.8M I guess, I think I'd try sol creator instead of steeple rose on maxwell if I go that lineup again though. Zelnite instead of Dia is heaps more reliable BC wise, I still find the non-zero chance of not killing phee and immediately losing 200k to be pretty annoying. Probably work better with uber arena spheres I don't have ;p

Kantern

I gave that lineup a bash, and found it a bit unstable for BC gen - missed filling both maxwells on both rounds 5 and 6. Still 1.8M I guess, I think I'd try sol creator instead of steeple rose on maxwell if I go that lineup again though. Zelnite instead of Dia is heaps more reliable BC wise, I still find the non-zero chance of not killing phee and immediately losing 200k to be pretty annoying. Probably work better with uber arena spheres I don't have ;p
Not sure what the difference in BC generation is coming from. Do you have lvl 10 SBB everyone? Two Sol spheres were enough for me.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Not sure what squad velk is going with, but his issues sound the same as mine. Troubles with Phee and BC generation. I'm usually coming in around 1.2M and not 1.8M though.

Kantern

I just tried Zelnite instead of Dia and scored my highest. I forgot to swipe Michelle before SGX on earth guys so missed on few there. Missing 2x maxwell sparks by accidentally delaying a swipe by a little makes a huge difference in points.

You guys have so many more attempts then me! I missed out on few at work last night, may have to drop a fews gem towards end to go for +4.

On another note, just finished the trials of the gods. Didn't have to gem, just read up on them beforehand. They were actually pretty fun! I almost messed up at the very end of Lico by missing a mitigation. She killed everyone but lilly/zelnite/darv. Darv had 31 health for 3 turns and zelnite healing kept me alive for the kill. I had to restart the third trial because I went in thinking there was no status effects, but the first boss does.

One thing I noticed on the Lico fight is she can status effect through immunity / darv lead. I was able to outlast it, but if darv gets inflicted may be an issue. May be better off bringing Exvelh/Melchio to 005.

Kantern

Not sure what squad velk is going with, but his issues sound the same as mine. Troubles with Phee and BC generation. I'm usually coming in around 1.2M and not 1.8M though.
Maybe Dia was making Phee easier for me. My Zelnite attempt I did notice her bar just emptied out towards end of my BBs. I will keep running Zelnite and see if I run into any issues.

Kantern

Tomorrow is the start of the super honor summons. It has been confirmed stat imps will be in there by Twofu on reddit.

I still feel like I don't have enough units to level, and that was because of the last super honor summon!

I got Rowgen and Ulkina to 100 instant from saving up crystals from SMP. I have crystals saved for the three tomorrow. Think its time to just start leveling extra elements for ones I am short on for future mono squads if needed.