Brave Frontier

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hit the talk button then back. It makes you connect with the server and should update your position.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Hit the talk button then back. It makes you connect with the server and should update your position.
Had to do this and restart the app a few times... has raid always been this fucked? I'm just getting into it.

Cleared all of RC1, got the eggs to evolve the two elysian dipshits.

Yesterday I popped 5 metal keys and today I used 5 jewel keys to see how the Mega parades stack up.
Mega Metal was about 70% crystals, but I don't did ~10 runs. Mega Jewel Parade... was 90% Golden Gods. 3 Jeweled Gods, 27 Golden Gods. That was only 6 runs. Money never was a problem, but god damn that feels decent. I made 8.5m from my stamina bar and 5 jewel keys.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You can sell 10 million for 1000 achievement points so there is that. Everyone should do both at least once to get the gem on the first clear.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I'm pumped. Once tomorrow's maintenance window is over I'll finally have mitigation. Sad that they are so rare for FTP players that I had to wait for Elimo 7 star.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It sucks because mitigator is the only role that can't be replaced. Fortunately for you elimo is baller as fuck.

Elimo is the best trial mitigator, edea is the best raid mitigator, and shera is best for fh. I was able to get 40 imp runs done in 1 key with zergel lead mifune sub. Only failed to refill mifunes sbb after the first round 5 times. Got 100 imps out of it.

Hope we get sbs 7* and edea 7* soon. Going to wait until i get my elimo maxed to try seria ex trial.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Is your Mifune breaker? ATK imped? What BB level is your Zergel? What spheres on each one? All the speed run versions I see are Elza/Mifune and require specific spheres that I don't have.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Max sbb zergel. Max imp breaker mifune. Spheres were lexida, and virtue stone on zergel, urias heresy orb on mifune. Zergels bb can fill mifune if you come up short on stage 1. But really all it does is save you an extra fujin, which are easy to farm. Hard part is having enough damage to one shot the God. You could do blighted seal, and ishirs or heresy orb to get by with fewer attack imps. You have metal parades to verify you are at the break point prior to doing imp parades.

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
Man, Kikuri is a beast. Replaced Maxwell with her and I'm not gonna look back - she goes a long way toward mitigating the BB/damage penalties of having a Kanon lead. Guardian or not, I love her!

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I blew about half my gems pulling for her today. I was not successful. Feels bad man.

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
Damn
frown.png
. I already had her. Stupid unit transformed from Anima to Guardian when I 6*ed her - the only type change I've ever had - but I ain't mad anymore.

edit: Should I pull for Sefia with a few summons? Don't know anything about her and only 35 gems. Or is Kikuri the star of the batch?

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Damn
frown.png
. I already had her. Stupid unit transformed from Anima to Guardian when I 6*ed her - the only type change I've ever had - but I ain't mad anymore.

edit: Should I pull for Sefia with a few summons? Don't know anything about her and only 35 gems. Or is Kikuri the star of the batch?
I got an oguro, melchio, rize, Aurelia, and oracle sefia out of it, so not a complete loss. But 30 pulls as f2p hurts.
Sefia is not worth pulling for. She's a good arena unit and that is about it.

Tolwen

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Can't believe I have 70 empty unit space. Didn't realize I had so much until I sold every evo mat before I try an imp run. Also did all 5 of the new 7*. Really nice to go from just having Colt/Selena to having the whole squad 7*. I'm not even sure when I will RS again since it seems its not needed anytime soon. I also think I'm only summoning when they give a free unit for 5 pulls.

I got 100 imps in my run or really close to it. Had to start fusing and lost count. Not sure that was a good way to spend an hour though...

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
I have Ivris and Elimo unused
frown.png
so only 3 7* in ky squad - Kanon, Selena, Kikuri. I don't wanna ditch Fei and Fang. Elimo will probably replace Shera for demandijg content though

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Going forward the most important roles are mitigation, bc generated on hit, and def buffer.

Elimo is straight baller for trials covering 2 of 3 roles with an insane ubb.

Bc on hit is medina, Diana, kikuri, and bestie. I'm going to have to use oguru to cover this.

Raaga is of course insane if you have him.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
So a while back i created my own file for keeping track of units, i find it much better than the ones i've seen online or posted here.
Decided to finally upload it for anyone who wants it.
Basically, you enter in all fields except Column C & Column I
Column C will populate with the surname of the char based off of column D.
Column I will tell you if your guy is ready to evolve, needs to level more, or is maxed (based on columns E, F, G, H calculations). It does not take into account BB/SBB/Imps (i'll add that eventually)

Let me know if you have questions, feel free to use, or not
smile.png

was unsure where to upload the file to:
http://www.filedropper.com/bf-list

Sample of my list in file....
rrr_img_99699.jpg

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
evo'ed my Ensel and Elimo and working on getting Lava evo'ed.

It's a good time to be awesome.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So after assesing my box I have 9 units that I'm actively working on for use on teams, 18 dupes that need to be maxed for sale, and another 13 units that don't have announced 7*s that may need to be maxed in the future.

I regret yesterday so much more now.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
So after assesing my box I have 9 units that I'm actively working on for use on teams, 18 dupes that need to be maxed for sale, and another 13 units that don't have announced 7*s that may need to be maxed in the future.

I regret yesterday so much more now.
I missed doing ANY of the 1/2 price soul vortex
frown.png