Brave Frontier

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I think Moontayle said you might want to save the honor point summons for events but I didn't see anything said about gem ones and I am not saving up personally.

Rime

<Donor>
For Gems, most players will advise you to save them for an increased rate on specific heroes, but that can take a long while for the event you want to come around. If you are new and unsure if you are going to stick around, summon away. Anything you are going to pull from the Gem Gate is going to be leaps and bounds ahead of what you can catch in the wild. You might get lucky and get a 5 Star unit while you are summoning, but even the weakest gem summon (Thunderbird) is significantly better than 99.9% of what you can capture in the game.

moontayle

Golden Squire
And even the green shitbird is going to get a 6* and some of its stat deficiencies will get smoothed over in the process.

There are two types of Gem events. New units, there's an increased chance of getting them (but I'll be damned if I can tell
tongue.png
) and sometimes they'll do random increases for specific units. Like recently they did a poll on facebook and top 3 in the poll got an increase pull rate. And the most recent set of units to get a 6* got an increase as well.

Honor summons you definitely want to wait for the Jewel and Metal unit up rate. Otherwise it's pretty much a waste unless you pull an Atro or Magress.

Sirocco

Molten Core Raider
I'm lvl 78 and have a bunch of different teams. If anyone needs any advice or team building input, send me a message. I threw my ID on the friend list sheet thing. I have a 6* tree (best healer right now) who I run with a lot of the time, but I also use a 6* Hell Keep Alice which can help you burn through content.

Let me know if I can help.

Tonic_sl

shitlord
I'm lvl 78 and have a bunch of different teams. If anyone needs any advice or team building input, send me a message. I threw my ID on the friend list sheet thing. I have a 6* tree (best healer right now) who I run with a lot of the time, but I also use a 6* Hell Keep Alice which can help you burn through content.

Let me know if I can help.
Beast.

velk

Trakanon Raider
This game is a bit too much like pad for comfort. Also, I know nothing about what good rolls are, but I am pretty sure 3 of the same guy (aem) is not it. The other one is a dryad, which seems terrible.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Added a link to the Wiki page which explains how to get a free unit. Water unit for iOS, and Thunder unit for Android. Both are pretty decent and with a recent update can go up to 5*.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Going by those tier lists I have eventually "high tier" red and blue leaders with Wizard Dean and Homusubi(Kagutsuchi). 6 months from now I'm gonna be badass.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Jewel Ghost, Light Totem, Jewel Ghost. Honor Summon is going nuts.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Nice, I had a bunch saved up and was waiting for one of these.

Fire Ghost
Earth God
Water Ghost
Jewel Ghost
Light Ghost
Dark Idol
Geomancer Claris (way to fuck it up!)

Terial

Trakanon Raider
I've read most of the wiki above, but i'm still confused of what to do with these Metal Ghosts and Jewel Ghosts.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
For the android users, are you able to play this game without making an obnoxious google profil that'll request access to just about everything on your phone?

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm stuck. Got to Lomass Forest, "The Bandits' Trap" and I just can't beat it. Fucking Undine with it's AOE shit 3 times per round absolutely wrecks me. Apparently this is a problem for a lot of people, but the only advice is "level up your shit."

So what's the best way to level up my shit? It seems like running regular dungeons is for shit, because the units that drop are only worth like 100-300 exp each. Am I missing something? Do I need to start feeding units to other units before feeding them to my main units? And should I go back to the first continent for mono-color dungeons where I can get a whole bunch at once for a single unit? It seems like the second continent is basically a rainbow.

Right now the only way I've made significant leveling progress is by lucking out into metals. The regular units that drop just don't give me shit for exp. It'd be a month of farming these crap mobs before I could take down Undine.