Brave Frontier

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
as AO pointed out, evolve forms have different bb crystal reqs. dude this stuff is already farmed out by japanese people. you are arguing with the japanese? you know asians and math... got damn.

and yea stoic. my almost maxed rainbow team got blown out on level 1. could redo it with fujin pots and stuff but man. doubt ill be able to finish it without tons of gems. still might be worht it fo rthat damn item though.
I was thinking the exact same thing. What is the debate about? Its obvious my lvl 10 BB Ice Keep puts out his Defense buff every 9/10 rounds with 2 felneus LB VS when hes lvl 1 BB and it takes 3-4 rounds to fill up with LB's. 5 more Gem pulls today, not a single pull was the Summon Rate adjusted Champs, nor a GOD DAMN HEALER. fucking son of a shit fuck, fuck i hate this game sometimes. Bull shit

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Yea I tired that new dungeon before bed last night and got through the first one of the 3 easily, mainly cause I ran mono-water team.

The next part is a total cunt block though

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yea I tired that new dungeon before bed last night and got through the first one of the 3 easily, mainly cause I ran mono-water team.

The next part is a total cunt block though
It's not even fire this time, is it? The entire event seems like a giant fuck you. At least they break it down into multiple fights so you can refill items.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
It's not even fire this time, is it? The entire event seems like a giant fuck you. At least they break it down into multiple fights so you can refill items.
First one was all fire.

Second one was fire for the first fight then BAM double lightning dudes.

Rime

<Donor>
It is the 'legendary' dungeon from Japan BF.

There are currently 5 of them over there, with a 6th on the way (One for each color). They are all face-melting difficult, but provide you with a unique sphere, some gems, and a buttload of XP/Zel/Karma for completing it.

Even with the ideal perfect team on Japan BF (Which is loaaaaads way ahead of us on units/evolutions), you still end up burning 3-5 gems to defeat the level 3 Fire Dungeon.

You need to go in with Tesla and Sigra leaders for the damage decreases/defenses buffs and use an Elimo healer.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
What's a good sphere to use on Tesla? I'll throw my 5* guardian up as active leader if anyone needs it for this event. I'm not max level yet, and only 3 skill level, but it's better than nothing.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Even with the ideal perfect team on Japan BF (Which is loaaaaads way ahead of us on units/evolutions), you still end up burning 3-5 gems to defeat the level 3 Fire Dungeon.

You need to go in with Tesla and Sigra leaders for the damage decreases/defenses buffs and use an Elimo healer.

8)

Rime

<Donor>
Excuse me for being wrong! Now I need to find a good Zebra friend!

And to farm/level a Mare!

Rime

<Donor>
Most of that 'damage' is from Mare and Zebra.

Zebra does something like double your crit Damage. Mare buffs elemental weakness damage.

Tiara turns all of your damage to Water with her BB.

GSX gives you a huge crit buff, 75% at SBB10.

So all of your damage is Water, with 75% Chance to Critical Hit, which does along the lines of 50% more damage due to Mare's ability and then doubles on Critical Hits from Zebra.

Rumor is that Mare's ability might be bugged, as it (supposedly) only works on UNIT types in Japan. (Meaning you only get the bonus damage versus fire with water units, where in Global, it works with all elemental damage type, rather than unit type.)

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So, can anyone tell me what in the fuck the bulbs are used for? Before I go wasting energy on some shit I don't need...

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Required evo materials for Xenon&Estia and The fire tournament guy. I'm trying to figure out if these will be regular appearances or if this is a one time thing.

Rime

<Donor>
Next up is the 'Thunder Vortex Arena'.

Guessing the reward will be a new 5* Thunder unit with a snazzy BB like the fire fellow.

I am actually prepared for this one with a decked out 6* Mono-Thunder Team. Going to start work on my Earth Team, as I have all of the other elements ready for when their vortex arena rolls around.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
can you get the other bulbs from that thing? I'd love to prep with the thunder bulb...

Rime

<Donor>
Just Fire and Miracle Bulbs right now. I would guess that they will have it come back after the Thunder VA with Thunder Bulbs, then again after the Earth, Water, etc.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Anyone found an npc to fuse that will level up dean 9 out of 10 times? For instance, harpy sand aeros will level up ice tower tesla just about every fuse. Or felneus, or radyn.

The bb is what referring to.

Rime

<Donor>
S/BB leveling is all luck, really. My last Sefia went from 1-10 SBB in about a day of fodder farming. My Aisha has been stuck at 3 SBB for over a week with plenty of fodder.

The only unit that gives a 100% Up rate is Burst Frog, though fusing a unit into itself (If you have 2 Deans you feed 1 Dean to the other Dean) gives a significantly greater chance than regular fodder does.