Brave Frontier

had my 2 pulls on the zelnite batch
luther (L) 3rd one
Duel-gx(L)
so no zelnite but i have a complete crit team with the michele and zebra i got earlier this week so fuck zelnite for the time being hah, il have to save up for the 6* batch. Ive got plenty to keep me busy til then.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Got the $16 pack (worth it IMO), and did 6 pulls.

Lucina (O) - Meh
Lodin (L) - Elite, didn't have one before
Rashil (O) - 2nd, will fuse to my original one once I evo it to 6*
Ahvel (G)
2x Azael (A, L)

So three from the new pack but no Zelnite. I've heard these are solid anyway so I'll take it.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just started going to shotgun out so e friend requests. Pulled an ice keep copra, which I guess sucks for starting

patrick

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Was busy searching the App Store trying to decide if I should get final fantasy 6 or dragon quest 8, then I read this thread. Went into omg zelnite mode. Spent the 20 gems I had and got nothing. Then got greedy and got the 27 gems. Pulled some decent units, but no zelnite.

Now I have way too many units that I need to level up.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Radyn is f'n sick with 6 star. I wish other people used water leaders because thats my go to for questing. My Felneus is so lonely. No other water units on my friends list, ever, and I have max friends
frown.png

velk

Trakanon Raider
4 summon tickets, 90 gems - ready for using them all and getting jack shit, then arguing with myself about why buying gems is a terrible idea.

Pull 1 - Guardian Zelnite.

Well, that was kind of an anticlimax ;p

Daidraco

Pulled two today and got a second Earthly II & Mina, and a second Havoc Girl Luly. At least I can replace one with a new breaker > but pretty much a waste. Think Im going to hold off for a while lol.

The enjoyable part about having such high energy is that I can spend it all - and actually go out and do shit w/o getting annoyed that Im not f'n with the game.

Rime

<Donor>
Level both of them? Two Douglas on a team is pretty-much the FH meta for the last few runs.

Tolwen

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Overall did good just wish I had one of the defensive units..

Homusubi (G) 3rd one last few pulls
Mariudeth (A) not sure how good this one is yet, replace my just recent maxxed Aisha s
Elulu (A) I think my truly first crappy roll
Michele (B) finally wooo breaker sucks though
Behemoth (O) ok now 2 outclassed crappy rolls
Behemoth (L) think I jinxed it
Lilly Matah (A) Ok good roll too
Douglas (O) guess take it just got Luther
Twins (A) 2nd one
Lilith (L) first one nice

Daidraco

The RNG RNG of Rare Summons isnt to RNG RNG in my opinion. I keep getting water and dark units. Ive got the entire top end of the water tier list for example and most of the Dark. Wish I could break away from this shit. :/

On another note, those small dungeons with the relatively crappy 2 star units that you can 6* - did I miss the Lightning and Earth ones? Or have they not came in yet. Im trying to collect them all. Not sure why, but I am!

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
The RNG RNG of Rare Summons isnt to RNG RNG in my opinion. I keep getting water and dark units. Ive got the entire top end of the water tier list for example and most of the Dark. Wish I could break away from this shit. :/

On another note, those small dungeons with the relatively crappy 2 star units that you can 6* - did I miss the Lightning and Earth ones? Or have they not came in yet. Im trying to collect them all. Not sure why, but I am!
Haven't come yet. It's worth doing level 3 and 4 for two gems and a burst frog though.

MossyBank

N00b
Had enough for just 1 summon for this batch, since I blew it all to get a Zelnite... got an Oracle Loch Ness... meh, already have Bordebegia for Ares Excelsior, but I guess Felneus is better...

So many units to level now, ughh.