Brave Frontier

Leto Eu`Acumen

Peasant
I pitched Vern back on my pull because I really wanted lara. Glad it paid off
smile.png

Resummon came last month as well. Just like this one it was a month behind on the available units but good rates. So right now new unit release is for whales and this is for us plebs.

This month's units sucked. we are currently 4 rs batches behind jp and there isn't anything super exciting in any of them.
Yea, I'm hoping Resummon Omni Gates stick around more long-term (and that they remain this good)... It *does* help that I came in with literally nothing (from the Omni rate-up) so anything at all is a victory lol

Yikes about no new exciting units from BFJP for the next 4'ish months. ....and while Global Exclusives can be Boss as hell, I am NOT excited about trying to summon from a Global Exclusive new-unit gate. Right now I'm more looking forward to Zenia's OE, and I'm anxious to see how bonkers Rize's OE damage is going to be. Tridon OE? ROFL.

Go-Go Legacy units
tongue.png

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
Yeah I thought this gate was bonkers too. Nice unit pool with its awesomeness compounded by nice rates.

Not gonna summon again until the inevitable limited time exclusive. Utter bullshit, but I know more are coming.

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
Surprised how well my sacrificial PoS prepaid moto g runs fast-forwarded content (no tablet here and not about to ruin my GS6's battery). As Leto said it sucks that it reverts to base speed on each repeat, but I guess I'd go through energy too fast on mistral 1 at 3x speed anyway. That's all I've been doing for a few days. Got a few more units to max.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah I thought this gate was bonkers too. Nice unit pool with its awesomeness compounded by nice rates.

Not gonna summon again until the inevitable limited time exclusive. Utter bullshit, but I know more are coming.
They've been better about limited time units being must haves. Miku/Zero were sidegrades to Silias/Vern, Terry is pretty much good only for arena and Colosseum. Iori is straight fucking trash, it's like he should have been a free unit from the vortex and still no one would use him.

3x speed is a godsend for farming sp. Can't wait to evolve my stuff this weekend.

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
They've been better about limited time units being must haves. Miku/Zero were sidegrades to Silias/Vern, Terry is pretty much good only for arena and Colosseum. Iori is straight fucking trash, it's like he should have been a free unit from the vortex and still no one would use him.

3x speed is a godsend for farming sp. Can't wait to evolve my stuff this weekend.
Fair enough, but I waaaaaaaaaaaaant Miku.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Remember: You get 3 friend lead slots now! Pick 3 different leads!

Also, what should I lead? I've got Laberd, Nyami, and Zelnite out so far.

Leto Eu`Acumen

Peasant
Remember: You get 3 friend lead slots now! Pick 3 different leads!

Also, what should I lead? I've got Laberd, Nyami, and Zelnite out so far.
I've been debating this since last night myself. I don't have a Zelnite or a Zeruiah (which at this point means I'll likely never get either one /salt), so that's out... Including Zelnite or Zeruiah as one of the three would be a no-brainer imo, gotta love those two.

I think I'll put Avant out for FG/FH purposes, but I don't have the Dendemagus or Medblare or frankly any of the good damage spheres that have come since sometime last year. I have a Sky Harbinger and Delusion Device on him atm just to make it look like I'm at least trying lol. Also I have a +40% ATK Elgif on him (yay luck), so he's gonna be an oddball as far as Avants go, but not completely awful.

Eze is still a decent enough choice, although I don't imagine he's really desired as a friend leader so much these days, but he's no slouch as a Leader for just grinding random stuff at least....so he's in....that gives me two.

Once I get to farm out a Light Mecha God tomorrow, I'll be able to evolve Sirius finally, and will make him the leader of my primary go-to squad....if he's good enough for me, he's going to have to be good enough for my friends list, so that will give me a 3rd.

I'd love to offer a +Exp/Drops lead, an FG/FH lead and an all-purpose difficult content lead as my three choices, but as it stands, as of tomorrow I think I'm going to end up putting out Sirius (Helper 1), Avant (Helper 2) and Eze (Helper 3), and stick whatever outdated spheres on them that will embarrass me the least until I can get myself up to date.....getting myself up to date is going to take some real time though. (RC6 grinding, GGC's, Trials, Grand Quests......a LOT of work ahead of me, yikes....Yet as much as I hate being so far out of the loop as far as having up-to-date spheres, having plenty of things ahead of me to do is a really nice problem to have heh)

Edit: Still giving some thought as to making Silas a helper/lead in place of Eze.....no idea what the current thinking is on crit leads, but a crit lead (and not one of the starter units that everyone has trainloads of) might be more appealing to folks. Thoughts?

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I've been debating this since last night myself. I don't have a Zelnite or a Zeruiah (which at this point means I'll likely never get either one /salt), so that's out... Including Zelnite or Zeruiah as one of the three would be a no-brainer imo, gotta love those two.

I think I'll put Avant out for FG/FH purposes, but I don't have the Dendemagus or Medblare or frankly any of the good damage spheres that have come since sometime last year. I have a Sky Harbinger and Delusion Device on him atm just to make it look like I"m at least trying lol. Also I have a +40% ATK Elgif on him (yay luck), so he's gonna be an oddball as far as Avants go, but not completely awful.

Eze is still a decent enough choice, although I don't imagine he's really desired as a friend leader so much these days, but he's no slouch as a Leader for just grinding random stuff at least....so he's in....that gives me two.

Once I get to farm out a Light Mecha God tomorrow, I'll be able to evolve Sirius finally, and will make him the leader of my primary go-to squad....if he's good enough for me, he's going to have to be good enough for my friends list, so that will give me a 3rd.

I'd love to offer a +Exp/Drops lead, an FG/FH lead and an all-purpose difficult content lead as my three choices, but as it stands, as of tomorrow I think I'm going to end up putting out Sirius (Helper 1), Avant (Helper 2) and Eze (Helper 3), and stick whatever outdated spheres on them that will embarrass me the least until I can get myself up to date.....getting myself up to date is going to take some real time though. (RC6 grinding, GGC's, Trials, Grand Quests......a LOT of work ahead of me, yikes....Yet as much as I hate being so far out of the loop as far as having up-to-date spheres, having plenty of things ahead of me to do is a really nice problem to have heh)
Spheres and ElGifs are the things that kill me, as I'm in the same situation you are. I might get my KOF Lightning dude up to let others try to cheese his perma-OD stuff.

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
I put up Ensa, Deer and Felice. My spheres are pretty bad too, but at least Ensa doesn't have he fucking Golem Core anymore, lol. I think I did that accidentally. Deer has the most laughably low sphering requirements imaginable, so she's fine, and I think I did a good job sphering Felice appropriately with what I have available, but Ensa needs work.

I eagerlg await your Sirius, Leto. I don't have one of my own and there aren't many on my friend list.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I put up ark, zero and zelnite. I can switch one of the last two for Sirius if there is a preference.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I put up Ensa, Deer and Felice. My spheres are pretty bad too, but at least Ensa doesn't have he fucking Golem Core anymore, lol. I think I did that accidentally. Deer has the most laughably low sphering requirements imaginable, so she's fine, and I think I did a good job sphering Felice appropriately with what I have available, but Ensa needs work.

I eagerlg await your Sirius, Leto. I don't have one of my own and there aren't many on my friend list.
Can you get vorpal blades on Ensa? Those fit her pretty well and are a decent sphere. It's what I use on mine.

At least I think it works for her. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
You definitely want a raid/trial lead (such as Ark, Felice, Kulyuk), a FG/FH farming lead (Avant, probably Nyami's OE) and an exp lead (Zeruiah, Zelnite).

Despite throwing multiple gems at every zelnite gate with a rateup, I still don't have an exp leader, so I'm running Ark, Avant, and soon to be Felice when I get another mecha tommorow.

There's also a case to be made for using a slot for some super niche leads, like Randolph, Mikael, Tilith, etc. Basically things that are only a good leader for maybe 1 or 2 trials/grand quests in the game, but are a massive pain in the ass to find someone actually running them as a leader when you need them.

Leto Eu`Acumen

Peasant

I eagerly await your Sirius, Leto. I don't have one of my own and there aren't many on my friend list.
Ensa-Taya, Zeruiah and Felice are excellent choices (and as a bonus, I don't have any of them at all lol)

Regarding my Sirius, I have 19 Light Crystals sitting in my inventory just for him, so he should level up pretty quick as soon as I get the Mecha God for him tomorrow. I haven't been able to work on his SP yet obviously, but that will be a priority too as soon as I can manage it.

Man, there is a God-Tier Sirius on my friends list.....the guy is level 349, but he has a Heaven's Edge sphere...Should that even be possible? Was there another way to get that thing? lol

I swear to god, he has 25.6k HP, 10k ATK, 8.2k DEF 8.6k REC right on the character sheet, nevermind what his character looks like in battle once he's got buffs and leadership skills and shit up. It's completely absurd how powerful that character is. I swear he feels more like a next generation Double-Omni. The most bonkers part? His secondary sphere adds no stats and he has NO Elgif equiped on that character....his ATK isn't even max imp'd. I can't explain that.

I put up ark, zero and zelnite. I can switch one of the last two for Sirius if there is a preference.
I love Ark leads. Partly because I just don't have one of my own (and it's gonna take a while)....but also, you know.....It's Ark. Two major SP builds that completely change the identity of the character and BOTH of them rock. There is no such thing as a bad Ark.

Not many Zero's on my friends list personally, strong ass spark lead, and not so easy to find.

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
Can you get vorpal blades on Ensa? Those fit her pretty well and are a decent sphere. It's what I use on mine.

At least I think it works for her. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Yeah, got her on Vorpal + Harbinger. Could be better but her damage is already lolz. Can't believe I didn't notice she was using a goddamn golem core, lol.

Leto Eu`Acumen

Peasant
While we are on the subject of spheres...

I found out late last night that the reward for accumulating 4,000,000 Merit Points is Leto's Crown.

I had to go and check, but sure enough my goddamn Crown was missing.

That. Is. Bullshit.

Now I am honor-bound to keep playing this game until I get my goddamn Crown back. (so, sometime in the year 3037? ish.)

Not cool Alim. Not. Cool.

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
Alright, there's definitely something screwy with spheres and multiple phones after the patch. Felice's now make more sense. Let me know if anybody's wielding spheres they have no business wielding.

And Leto - gimme that crown.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
The windows 10 version of BF has been crashing on me every 3rd dungeon or so since the patch. Lots of people on reddit having the same problem. Starting to work my nerves pretty badly.

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
I know a lot of us are light posters that may or may not frequent other threads on this site, but check the banner topic. There's a probable migration to another forum on account of one of the mods surreptitiously selling Rerolled to a MMO hub.

DrSpooge

Blackwing Lair Raider
Let's try to retain as much of the crew as possible as this exodus unfolds.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Leto Eu`Acumen

Peasant
I just managed to craft my first RC6 Sphere, a War Demon's Blade. Will probably put it up on Sirius in place of the Illusion Gizmo, but not really sure how those two stack up.

Many, many more RC6 spheres to go, but damn nice to get that first one under my belt.

I know a lot of us are light posters that may or may not frequent other threads on this site, but check the banner topic. There's a probable migration to another forum on account of one of the mods surreptitiously selling Rerolled to a MMO hub.
Aye, was surprised to see that this morning....went and registered on Re-Rerolled right after. I do expect another migration....seriously doubt the new 'owners' will approve of the relatively uncensored and un-PC nature of the forum. Get yer popcorn heh