Brave Frontier

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Pulled an Azurai out of the new summon gate, so I kicked zelnite out as a third lead. Don't know why I bothered, collesium is still garbage with him.

Registered at the other site, so ready for whatever happens.

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
Pulled an Azurai out of the new summon gate, so I kicked zelnite out as a third lead. Don't know why I bothered, collesium is still garbage with him.

Registered at the other site, so ready for whatever happens.
Shiiiit, I saw that. Want an Azurai so bad. Turns out I have a Silas, at the least - must have summoned him around the time I quit. Damn good thing I didn't know I had him or I wouldn't have chanced that last pull for Felice.

Tonight I'm gonna try to knock out that fire FG by being cheap as hell - an un-SP'd Kulyuk lead and an OP omni friend. Never realized it, but I'm weak as hell on fire units. Adel's my only mitigator, and he's levle 120 but I'll be fucked if I'm gonna waste resources imping him up. Same with Ciara.

There's a new thread up and ready on the new forum, so we're good to go whenever.

Leto Eu`Acumen

Peasant
Pulled an Azurai out of the new summon gate, so I kicked zelnite out as a third lead. Don't know why I bothered, collesium is still garbage with him
lol, I was just looking at my friends list and noticed you had an Azurai up and running and I'd wondered if you'd just gotten him from the group-of-15 gate. Grats man, nice grab!

Gods, the colosseum is frustrating as hell atm for me. One of two things seem to happen...either I win the first round and lose the second, but my win was by less so I lose the tie breaker and lose the whole thing, OR I roll an opponent running a Juno-Seto lead, attack them and fill their BB bars so they can then blast me away on their first turn of the first round.

I don't even know if I'm screwing up something or not heh.

I have my Mifune spec'd for AE normal attacks and +atk, and gave him that sphere that gives 2 turn 100% atk/def and 2 turns of 50% mitigation to keep him alive to hand out ass whoopins', so that's fun at least :p lol

Leto Eu`Acumen

Peasant
Putting this in the new thread just for future reference..

Player Name:  Kamali
Player ID#:  6599869935

If anyone not already on my friends list wants to add me, everyone here is welcome...I may need to clear out a spot, if so just let me know.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
lol, I was just looking at my friends list and noticed you had an Azurai up and running and I'd wondered if you'd just gotten him from the group-of-15 gate. Grats man, nice grab!

Gods, the colosseum is frustrating as hell atm for me. One of two things seem to happen...either I win the first round and lose the second, but my win was by less so I lose the tie breaker and lose the whole thing, OR I roll an opponent running a Juno-Seto lead, attack them and fill their BB bars so they can then blast me away on their first turn of the first round.

I don't even know if I'm screwing up something or not heh.

I have my Mifune spec'd for AE normal attacks and +atk, and gave him that sphere that gives 2 turn 100% atk/def and 2 turns of 50% mitigation to keep him alive to hand out ass whoopins', so that's fun at least :p lol
What angel idol units are you running? Selena/Quartz/Phoenix etc, they should be in your squad.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Is the KoF special dungeon worth while to complete?

I saw the video of using the lightning dude from the first summon pool to build a permanent UBB mitigation team (I've got one, but no Juno Seto).

The Scarlet Abyss Tournament thing? No idea yet, I heard the last stage of that was something to be taken seriously, but I haven't invested any energy in it yet.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
You can do decently with a totally free colloseum team using starters and mifunes. The team I run is:

Offense -- (lead) Magress, Mifune x4
Defense -- (lead) Lance, Magress, Selena, Mifune x2

My record this season so far is 56 wins and 32 losses, so about a 65% win ratio, which is good enough to steadily earn the rank rewards. I'm working on rank 38 rewards right now. My losses are generally only to totally cheese mode shit like juno lead with 4x azurai where they have like 28 angel idols to burn through.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Is the KoF special dungeon worth while to complete?

Definitely. You get a gem and a unique unit only obtainable from the event (Omega Rugal). in the omni unit era, he's not worth much, but we're going to be getting the summoner mode eventually (Japan just got it). In summoner mode, you start off again with a max unit power of 5* units and work your way up (basically almost a fresh start). Rugal is an excellent unit for your team when you work your way back up to 7* units but still have omnis locked.

His dungeon is pretty easy with an omni team. The only thing to keep in mind is you absolutely must nuke him from above 10% to dead in a single round, twice (he has angel idol). If his life ever ends a round at 9% or less without being dead, he gains 100% mitigation for 3 rounds, then auto wipes your team (unsurvivable).

Work him to about 12%, then UBB a nuker to finish. Hero crystal and do it again. Easy victory.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Think it takes a little over 700,000 points to get all the rewards. There's only a handful of really good rewards, but lots of imps and such.

Leto Eu`Acumen

Peasant
Definitely. You get a gem and a unique unit only obtainable from the event (Omega Rugal). in the omni unit era, he's not worth much, but we're going to be getting the summoner mode eventually (Japan just got it). In summoner mode, you start off again with a max unit power of 5* units and work your way up (basically almost a fresh start). Rugal is an excellent unit for your team when you work your way back up to 7* units but still have omnis locked.

His dungeon is pretty easy with an omni team. The only thing to keep in mind is you absolutely must nuke him from above 10% to dead in a single round, twice (he has angel idol). If his life ever ends a round at 9% or less without being dead, he gains 100% mitigation for 3 rounds, then auto wipes your team (unsurvivable).

Work him to about 12%, then UBB a nuker to finish. Hero crystal and do it again. Easy victory.

Thanks a ton Sinzar. I just defeated it by doing what you suggested.

...and used the gem right after lol, never enough inventory space. I'll probably spend my next 4 gems at least for more space.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
so 3 gem divine gate and 1 gem rare gate coming up... what?!

Leto Eu`Acumen

Peasant
Ao- said:
What angel idol units are you running? Selena/Quartz/Phoenix etc, they should be in your squad.

Only Selena (I don't have a Quartz or Pheonix)

Sinzar said:
You can do decently with a totally free colloseum team using starters and mifunes. The team I run is:

Offense -- (lead) Magress, Mifune x4
Defense -- (lead) Lance, Magress, Selena, Mifune x2

My record this season so far is 56 wins and 32 losses, so about a 65% win ratio, which is good enough to steadily earn the rank rewards. I'm working on rank 38 rewards right now. My losses are generally only to totally cheese mode shit like juno lead with 4x azurai where they have like 28 angel idols to burn through.

On Offense I'm running: Atro (L), Gazia, Mifune, Krantz, Selena with Power Strike and Chaos Revenge

On Defense, Kulyuk (L), Mifune, Selena, Krantz, Atro with Tetra Wall and Chaos Revenge

My own lineups barely make any sense to me, but I was choosing good Arena units (I only assumed Colosseum AI used Arena AI settings),....in the first group I have 3 light units to go with Atro's LS skill along with Mifune/Selena ....on defense Kulyuk seemed like a decent choice for defensive leadership skills, but maybe Lance's BC on hit would be better.

When I first started the Colosseum, I went 5-1 (pure dumb stupid luck...rolled weak opponents), but since then I'm 10 wins 11 losses...not even breaking even for the last 21 matches.

It is too late to salvage this season, ends on August 2nd....but I really need to seriously reconsider what I'm doing for the next one.

My Omni Lineup is: Avant, Kulyuk, Vargas, Selena, Vern, Lance, Eze, Silas, Atro, Krantz, Sirius, Magress, Mifune.

Sometime last year, I cleaned out a lot of my dupe units, which included my Mifune Army. I had more than one Breaker, but only kept one :( At the time, there wasn't a reason to have a clown-car of Mifune's running around :( I did keep an Anima Mifune, but I'm not sure how much sense it makes to raise up non-breaker Mifunes now heh. My Omni Mifune is a Breaker and my Anima Mifune is unevolved, but I could raise it up if I need to.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
BC on hit is very key for the defensive team in colloseum. The reason Lance is nice as a defensive leader is because he gives immunity to crits along with some bc on hit, as well as a decent balance of dps and tankiness with 100% atk and 30% hp.

You also want bc on hit spheres on some of your defensive guys. My defensive magress uses schism orb, and my lance uses sacred blade. Both of them are bulky enough to usually survive the first round, and if they get attacked more than once, their bb gauge is ready to unleash on the first counter-attack turn, which frequently takes out a few of the enemy team.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Other general tip. The collesium does double points at the end of every month (next month is triple) so bank 99 tickets at the beginning, spend them as necessary and dump a bulk at the end. That way you aren't fighting 4 Azurai with Juno/terry leads early. 80k points a season puts you on track for all the rewards in 9 months.

Big news for this month is lvl 10 elgif dungeon with half energy for 4 days.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Raise the other Mifunes. Mifune and Eze should be the ones to [hopefully] clear out angel idol units.

Leto Eu`Acumen

Peasant
Thanks for the advice guys....will dig into my BC on hit spheres and raise my Anima Mifune (and keep an eye out for more Breakers heh)...and get Lance ready for duty.

Other general tip. The collesium does double points at the end of every month (next month is triple) so bank 99 tickets at the beginning, spend them as necessary and dump a bulk at the end.

Oh, that is good to know....this month I stumbled into that just by accident. I wasn't ready to learn the Colosseum yet (only so many hours in the day and BF keeps me busy as it is on top of RL stuff heh)....but when the Double Points event started (I've never seen that before either btw), I decided to just jump in and hope for the best....had 99 tickets with NO idea how many tickets I just flat out wasted. From here on out, I'll manage my tickets better and be sure to have 99 in stock for the double/triple points events.

So from August 15th-31st, Half-Energy Vortex and Evo Dungeons will be up simultaneously and both of those together with SHS and SFRU from the 25th to the 31st. It is going to be completely grotesque how many units I'm going to fully evolve and max level this month. I might seriously finish my entire Roster - no exaggeration heh. (Edit: well, Legend Stones allowing anyway)

Looking forward to Elgif Level 10 dungeon with half-energy vortex

---------------------

On a more positive note, I'm very happy with my progress in the Frontier Gate "Hall of Challengers" for point farming this past week...been making gains like crazy.

I'm consistently crossing the 15M Point mark and occasionally going as high as 16.5M...so 15 to 16.5k Training Points per orb...~7 Orbs per day....at that rate I'll gain over 2 Million Training Points in August o_O

Just for reference, when I first came back, my high score in Hall of Challengers was 3.2M for the whole damn thing, the very best I could muster farming points back then....now I'm crossing 4+M points by turn 4 LOL

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm getting fucked by the point farming. I didn't change anything but now my BB fill isn't as consistent and my score is dropping as a result :|

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fyi, if you have a 5 star nyami sitting around max out her 5 star version. I think she's going to be one of the best units for the upcoming summoner arc.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user