Brave Frontier

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
Used my free summoning ticket to get Eric the Rocker from Black Sabbath. All the while I didn't get Zelnite or Big D.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I got a second Grybe at 5*, but Oracles. Fills my Lightning Team with 5 lightning champs - but fuckkkk - max his level i guess but EVO... I dunno...

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Oh cool, must have come a little late for me, just double checked: Breaker Lilly Matah and Lord Darvanshel

I also have a 50 Honor reward in my mail box but when I click on it the game errors out so can't clear it or accept. Seems odd.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Oh cool, must have come a little late for me, just double checked: Breaker Lilly Matah and Lord Darvanshel

I also have a 50 Honor reward in my mail box but when I click on it the game errors out so can't clear it or accept. Seems odd.
If the reward would put you over 10k honor or you're already over 10k honor, you can't accept it. I'm sitting on 22k honor, they haven't done an increased metal/jewel honor event in a while.

Doubt

Lord Nagafen Raider
I got a second Grybe at 5*, but Oracles. Fills my Lightning Team with 5 lightning champs - but fuckkkk - max his level i guess but EVO... I dunno...
too bad they're oracles, shitty stats-you may want to try evo'ing them at some point to see if they will change types. I have a max lvl, 6* (breaker) grybe, 2400 attack, using him with a rainbow lillith team(65% dmg boost), and have an angelic foil on him. in the arena he pretty much one-turn-kills whoever he attacks first two rounds.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Out of curiosity, any of this good for an all fire team? I've really done 0 research in to some of the meta game and just enjoyed clearing dungeons, leveling things up, and evo'ing. But now that I'm almost level 70 and have quite a few units kind of want to focus on a 'team' or multiple team types. Red and Blue seem to be my strongest colors and up to this point have only focused on a rainbow team of Dia, Grybe, Dilma, Signas, Sefia. Can 6* a couple of things if I wanted, but have been holding off for a little more direction.

6* Bordebegia
5* Dark Princess Dia
5* Red Blade Farlon
4* Bodyguard Darvanshel
4* Drake Lord Aisha
4* Fire Knight Lava
3* Burning Vargas

5* Mech Cannon Grybe
5* Thunder God Eze

6* Snow Queen Signas (SBB2)
5* Twin Shot Rickel
4* Snow Cub Signas
4* War Captain Mega
4* Hail Bot Reeze
3* Undine

5* Champ Fist Dilma
4* Twins Il & Mina
3* Vine Pike Lance

5* Blade Queen Sefia
4* Dark Angel Azael
4* Saint Maria
3* Adventurer Alma
2* Luna

4* Lilly Matah
4* Black Magress
4* Kajah
4* Kajah

Might hit up the advice thread on Reddit the next couple of days also. Can add unit typing if it makes a huge difference.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
too bad they're oracles, shitty stats-you may want to try evo'ing them at some point to see if they will change types. I have a max lvl, 6* (breaker) grybe, 2400 attack, using him with a rainbow lillith team(65% dmg boost), and have an angelic foil on him. in the arena he pretty much one-turn-kills whoever he attacks first two rounds.
Oh, no. The one I already had was Breaker and is maxxed lvl/bb. I definately know his arena worth ~ The Radyn I have is Anima, Zephyr is Guardiann and both of them One shot BB arena teams as well. Alyut is Guardian but his hits weak for the most part. I never got a Fire or Earth unit from that batch.

MossyBank

N00b
Damn finally got another Deemo.... and.... Oracle!
frown.png

14 runs for 2 so far, gonna keep trying all week till I get an Anima

Ko Dokomo_sl

shitlord
If you are F2P Deemo gives you a chance at FH Terminus. His normal attack is 13 hits. The BB is 20. And with her leader skill every hit can generate BC.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Out of curiosity, any of this good for an all fire team? I've really done 0 research in to some of the meta game and just enjoyed clearing dungeons, leveling things up, and evo'ing. But now that I'm almost level 70 and have quite a few units kind of want to focus on a 'team' or multiple team types. Red and Blue seem to be my strongest colors and up to this point have only focused on a rainbow team of Dia, Grybe, Dilma, Signas, Sefia. Can 6* a couple of things if I wanted, but have been holding off for a little more direction.

6* Bordebegia
5* Dark Princess Dia
5* Red Blade Farlon
4* Bodyguard Darvanshel
4* Drake Lord Aisha
4* Fire Knight Lava
3* Burning Vargas

5* Mech Cannon Grybe
5* Thunder God Eze

6* Snow Queen Signas (SBB2)
5* Twin Shot Rickel
4* Snow Cub Signas
4* War Captain Mega
4* Hail Bot Reeze
3* Undine

5* Champ Fist Dilma
4* Twins Il & Mina
3* Vine Pike Lance

5* Blade Queen Sefia
4* Dark Angel Azael
4* Saint Maria
3* Adventurer Alma
2* Luna

4* Lilly Matah
4* Black Magress
4* Kajah
4* Kajah

Might hit up the advice thread on Reddit the next couple of days also. Can add unit typing if it makes a huge difference.
You could do fire BB spam with Bordebegia lead, Lava, Dia, Aisha, and Darvanshel. That's probably your strongest comp. +spark damage, ignore def, thunder ele (for water enemies), +crit, and damage reduction. For friends, look for +BB gauge fill rate (Felneus/Uda) or +BC generation (Leorone). You could bring fire ores for extra damage, but your most common friends won't benefit.

Lilly Matah is a great BB spam leader. Bordebegia, Azael, Signas, Grybe would make a great comp for rainbow BB spam as they all hit really hard.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Thanks Neph! I'll start moving some priority to level up Lava (was previously ignored due to his position on the tier list). Then I'll put some in to Azael and mess around with both comps to see what is more comfortable.

Should I focus on any particular SBB, think I have 6-7 burst frogs waiting.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
Really bad typing day. Got a Deemo (Oracle). Ugh. Double ugh because she only have a 5* form, so she's already got bad HP. Oracle is just such a bad type, I think it's the worst for everyone.

Then pulled a Mariudeth. Sweet, a super high damage unit. Guardian. Ok, so oracle isn't actually the worst typing for everyone.

Not sure where either would really fit on any team I'd build though. I feel like I just need to not pull for like...a month, and level a team. Every pull gives someone who might be a slight upgrade to something I just pulled!

Tolwen

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Ok I think I pulled too much since now I am overwhelmed. Having only a handful of units was actually nicer. I'm not sure what to focus on right now. A FH or dungeon team first then the arena maybe. Any help is good. And it sucks they do a special of having all the new units at once. I would have liked to have saved my gems for this last day.

6* (L) Aisha Max BB/SBB
4* (B) Michele
4* (L) Farlon
4* (L) Homusubi
4* (L) Homusubi
4* (G) Homusubi
4* (A) Lava
4* (A) Luther
4* (L) Luther

6* (A) Felenus Max BB/SBB
6* (B) Signas Max BB/ 1 SBB
5* (A) Dean
4* (B) Dean
4* (G) Tiara
4* (A) Mariudeth
4* (B) Mariudeth
3* (A) Zephu (Can I get rid of this haha, first unit though)
Stya

4* (O) Douglas
6* (L) Gaians II & Mina
4* (A) Gaians II & Mina
4* (L) Golem
3* (A) Claris
4* (G) Lario

6* (L) Rashil Max BB/4 SBB
5* (O) Grybe
4* (B) Uda
4* (B) Kushra
4* (A) Elulu
4* (O) Behemoth
4* (L) Behemoth
4* (B) Eze
4* (O) Eze

6* (B) Melchio Max BB/SBB
5* (O) Sodis
4* (L) Lilith
4* (G) Deemo
Luna
Alma

5* (L) Logan
4* (A) Lilly Matah
3* (G) Mifune
Oboro

Neph_sl

shitlord
Thanks Neph! I'll start moving some priority to level up Lava (was previously ignored due to his position on the tier list). Then I'll put some in to Azael and mess around with both comps to see what is more comfortable.

Should I focus on any particular SBB, think I have 6-7 burst frogs waiting.
Now that I'm thinking about it, you could even do rainbow BB spam right now since you have a Bordebegia. Have him lead, throw in your strongest guys, and go to town. Ideally, you want units with lots of hits. At 6*, Dia gets '+BB gauge fill rate' to her leader skill along with the +50% atk for 5 elements. So until her 6* is released, I'd run Bordebegia as lead in the short term.

If you go mono fire for long term, both Aisha and Bordebegia give +crit buffs on their SBBs, but Aisha's crit buff is better (hers is 45% vs 30% for Bordebegia). She's not as good as Duel-SGX for +crit, who can give +60%. But still, she's useful in a crit team since you don't have SGX. So if your long term plan is mono fire, Aisha wouldn't be bad to focus on, imo.

A good read on BB spam teams can be found here:BB Spam Team Building 101 (for Global) : bravefrontier