Brave Frontier

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I have too many fucking units to try and level up. I need another event like we had, but for it to last a month.

Bold are my "priority" ones.
6* Aisha lvl 71
4* Dia lvl 51
4* Orwen lvl 19
4* Elimo max
4* Mariudeth lvl 1
5* Zelnite max

6* Eze lvl 88
5* Amy max
4* Ahvel max(I blame RR for this one as I had a 5* max Lord)
4* Lebra lvl 13
4* Sodis lvl 54
5* Alyut max
4* Zellha lvl 36
4* Azael lvl 1
4* Shida max
4* Lira max
4* Lira lvl 37
5* Elza(well, this one is more when the 6* comes out)
4* Karl lvl 30 (not sure Karl is worth a shit)
4* Arius lvl 1
4* Dilma lvl 1

And then a bunch of units I'm not sure are even worth leveling.
3* Sefia lvl 1
3* Estia lvl 1
3* Xenon lvl 1
4* Alice lvl 1
4* Logan lvl 42

Add in FH, sphere and imp farming now, questing, BB leveling, Grah/Maxwell (yeah, still haven't done Grah), and the Grand Gaia shit and I'm just overwhelmed.

velk

Trakanon Raider
I'm going to be BB farming all day and some questing so I will leave him up as leader. Inviting now.

If anyone else needs a Darv / Lilly leader set for Maxwell, just ask I will keep it up.
Thanks - is your ingame name Arico ? I got a heap of friend requests last night, and only that one had re-rolled tag ( had Zelnite up when I accepted ).

bytes

Molten Core Raider
I feel like there's a bunch of people in this thread who're not listed in the friend list on the first page. Would be cool if you guys could add your ID, I have a few spaces left and would like to add some active people.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>

I think I already added to the list. After this week I'll probably run Zelnite, Darvanshel, or Lilly up as leads. But for now it is 6* Dia SBB10

Kantern

Silver Knight of the Realm
I feel like there's a bunch of people in this thread who're not listed in the friend list on the first page. Would be cool if you guys could add your ID, I have a few spaces left and would like to add some active people.
Sorry! Just jumped into posting here recently. If you are looking to add me just ask and will remove someone. Will be running Maxwell/Zelnite/Uda depending on what I am doing. Elza once her 6* comes out. Can do Lilly or Darvenshal on request.

Blitz / 9814537374

moontayle

Golden Squire
Finally broke 950k in End to get the Sphere frog. Said fuck it and used Burst frogs to finish off Melchio to SBB so I had Uda Lead/Melchio/Kikuri/Elimo/Michele and Uda friend. Now to try and tackle Terminus for Legwand, I'm actually closer to getting it than I thought.

Doubt

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm bob on the list ID 61328998 just made room for 2 friend-if you need a max lvl Uda SBB 10 with 2 spheres add me.

Just got a 2nd sphere frog-think i'm gonna save it until i get maxwell.

Rime

<Donor>
I am Binx on the friend's list.

Lately, I am running a maxed out Zelnite (Questing) or a Deemo (FH).

Terial

Trakanon Raider
9 gems, decided to try one for a Halloween unit.... Got a 3 star vishra.... Seriously wtf
frown.png

Karloff_sl

shitlord
Think a few of you have me but here's my I'd again:
Running Maxed Deemo for FH and Maxed Lodin for questing. Think I have 4 or so spots open.

My wife has a maxed Reeze she runs for FH, no idea how many spots she has but her ID is:
6898917691, name is Sunrise.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
Who ever suggested deemo as a lead for FH you are a saint. Went from getting 8th ish tanking terminus to 1.2m using A bb spam team.

MossyBank

N00b
That was me, yup, Deemo is the champ of FH this season. Enjoy the Legwand!
biggrin.png

I'm finding Luther as friend lead pretty damn awesome too, had only been able to clear Tilith with Grah friend, but tried out a Luther friend and did it just as easy.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
Just pulled an Oracle Themis, not sure if i should level up or not... Oracle i think is her worst type :/

velk

Trakanon Raider
That halloween event is some shady bullshit - exclusive chars from rare summon, with low summon rates but bonus for 10 pulls ? No access to dungeon and exclusive sphere without one of them ? Pfffft.

Also, $#$(#$($# Maxwell is bad for my blood pressure. Just failed 11th run to, as usual, double destiny on darvanshel. Every fucking time I swear.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Aaaand Lorand, making him instantly my worst fire unit.

I need a fucking healer. I guess I should give up on getting Elimo/Tree and just finish Dean and get his SBB going. 35 to fill SBB isn't too horrible I guess.....fuck. Would much rather have a 20 fill BB heal...besides the stupid fucking Tiaras I have with their weak gradual bullshit.