Brave Frontier

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ha! Apparently my post was confusing. Those are just the units I still need to level. I've got assloads of much better ones.

6*'s include Uda, Luther, Lilith, Lancia, Oulu, Dean, Ronel,Lunaris, and Lira. Then I've got loads of 5*'s that can't be upgraded like Zebra, Miku, Demo, etc.

Kantern

Silver Knight of the Realm
Ha! Apparently my post was confusing. Those are just the units I still need to level. I've got assloads of much better ones.

6*'s include Uda, Luther, Lilith, Lancia, Oulu, Dean, Ronel,Lunaris, and Lira. Then I've got loads of 5*'s that can't be upgraded like Zebra, Miku, Demo, etc.
So then Dilma would be even more important to focus on, unless you have a Zephyr or Raydn you didn't list
wink.png

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, I guess I left off some units. I'm tentative to do anything with that Dilma because it's an oracle. I'm going to go ahead and post all my units again since it's been a while and I've amassed quite a lot. Like a few others, I'm terrible at this game and my team composition is basically just mashing all my "best" units together and trying to muscle my way through everything.

Going to post every single unit, including dupes. So this list is fucking huge.

6* Lancia (G), lvl 100, SBB 4
6* Aisha (G), lvl 84
6* Luther (L), lvl 100, SBB 10
5* Dia (A), lvl 41, BB 2
5* Vishra (G), lvl 80, BB 3
4* Orwen (B), lvl 19

6* Dean (L), lvl 100, BB 3
6* Oulu (G), lvl 100, BB 4
5* Serin (A), lvl 80, BB 3
4* Arius (B), lvl 1
4* Elimo (O), lvl 60
4* Karl (L), lvl 30
4* Mariudeth (B), lvl 40
4* Mariudeth (G), lvl 1 (x2)

5* Leore (B), lvl 80
5* Miku (A), lvl 80, BB 3
5* Zelnite (A), lvl 80, BB 2
4* Dilma (O), lvl 22
4* Lance (A), lvl 1

6* Ronel (L), lvl 100, BB 4
6* Uda (B), lvl 100, SBB 10
5* Amy (O), lvl 80
5* Eze (G), lvl 88
4* Ahvel (A), lvl 60, BB 2
4* Zele (B), lvl 1

4* Ahvel (2x A, 1x G, 1x O), lvl 1
5* Ahvel (L), lvl 80 *Leveling 4* (A) now

6* Lilith (A), lvl 100, SBB 10
5* Alyut (G), lvl 80
5* Deemo (A), lvl 80, BB 6
5* Will (B), lvl 50, BB 2
5* Xenon & Estia (B), lvl 1
4* Alyut (A), lvl 1
4* Azael (B), lvl 1
4* Lebra (B), lvl 13, BB 4
4* Sodis (A), lvl 54
4* Sodis (L), lvl 22
4* Zellha (O), lvl 43, BB 2
3* Estia (O), lvl 1
3* Sefia (A), lvl 1

6* Lira (B), lvl 100, BB 6
6* Lunaris (A), lvl 100, SBB 10
5* Elza (B), lvl 80
5* Shida (B), lvl 20
5* Zebra (L), lvl 80
5* Zephyr (B), lvl 80
4* Alice (G), lvl 1
4* Lico (B), lvl 60
4* Lira (L), lvl 60
4* Lira (G), lvl 37
4* Logan (O), lvl 42
4* Lunaris (G), lvl 1
3* Xenon (L), lvl 32

My priorities for leveling, I believe, are Aisha (crit), Oulu (SBB), Elimo (2nd healer), Mariudeth (good attacker unit), Zelnite (priority #1, need miracle totem), Dilma (if I don't care about typing), Ahvel (need to relevel, and have shit tons to throw at BB leveling), Deemo (BB 10 would be nice for FH, but may be too late), Zellha (same as Dilma re: typing), and Shida (prep for 6*).

I generally run with Uda lead, Luther, Lunaris, Lilith, and Lancia for moderately hard things (questing, hard vortex, etc). If it's less difficult, I'll sub in Serin for Lancia (since 5* Zelnite leaves a bit to be desired). Currently lvl 109, and I haven't touched Grand Gaia for spheres, and still no Grah. Having difficulty getting max on FH end and terminus.

Kantern

Priorities seem fine to me. If you want actual team suggestions it would really depend on what you are going for. For Maxwell... Grahden Leader, Lilly Friend, Lilith, Ahvel, Elimo/Lancia, Oulu.

For current FH... Deemo Leader, Luther, Miku, Zelnite... maybe Dia last slot for Thunder Element buff?... and friend Grahden for light/dark? Maybe Serin for end over Miku or Zelnite? Not 100% sure that is a little rough. That one is little out of hand now though for BB leveling time.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, I may just wing it for the FH stuff before tomorrow since my units are underleveled. Thanks for looking at it.

Going to post every single unit, including dupes. So this list is fucking huge.
Not high priority but Arius looks like a nice unit to have in a healing role. I find its often overkill to have a elimo or tree on the squad when you only need some moderate group heal; your replacing nearly all the damage in that slot for dedicated heal/buffs. Arius has a heal sbb but still has aoe as well and really nice atk.

Kantern

Invite sent!

I just got my highest frontier hunter score with an accidental team and with some better luck I think I could have gotten 1.6million.

Team was Zelnite Leader, SGX, Michelle, Melchio, Maxwell, Uda Friend. I had went in thinking maxwell was my leader, but it was Zelnite. It ended up being perfect because every fight was two rounds of full SBB for max spark / elemental bonus / all multi kill. Grahden and Tilith was full sustain mode, with Zelnite being able to fully heal me each turn as leader. My only issue is Grahden decided to focus my SGX the last turn and I did not have him at all for Tilith for the elemental weakness.

My next round one of my Maxwell friends came up and I ended up with low 1.5 million with all 1HKO. Not even close to the potential of the above team.

So if anyone is having issues, don't underestimate Zelnite lead (with balance set) for a sustain fight to get max sparks. Use the balance set with a Deemo / Uda and it works out really well!

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Deemo lead, Luther, Lunaris, Lancia, Uda. Friend Darv 10 SBB.

Every fight was basically just a grueling slog to whittle away their health between the defensive buffs and heals. Lost Deemo and Uda on Grahdens, and then Lunaris shortly into Tilith. At that point I only had Luther for damage and so I didn't do much. Got her to like 75% though.

I'm closer to getting that one than I am End though, because with end you basically need to one shot every round to max out, and I can't seem to do that. But with Terminus and the extra fights it doesn't matter.

Kantern

Try with Grahdens friend instead of Darv. More consistent damage reduction + Medulla for Tilith and Grahdens. Deemo should give you enough BC for heals. Grahden will also give you elemental weakness for 1st/5th/6th/7th fights.

Use the balance set.

Arica_sl

shitlord
Should I bother keeping units that are outclassed?

Phoenix
Vishra
Ramna
Tiara
Golem
Emilia
Darvan
Loch
Twins
Kushra
Grybe
Rameldria
Aem
Alyut
Eric
Kajah
Dean
Phee
Arius
Zelban
Behemoth
Garnan
Sodis
Hades
Magress
Lemia

Vargas
Galant
Freya
Selena
Stya
Nemia
Alma
Estia
Xenon

Thanks

Kantern

I try to keep one of everyone if I can. Especially with what they been doing with Shida and all those old units. You never know what is in the future.
smile.png
Another evolution could be out one day and everything may change again.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
My 8 year old rolled 2 times tonight, got Azael and Zelinite...
wtf, i got a Vishra roll yesterday. I have none of these awesome new units, going to steal his phone lol

velk

Trakanon Raider
Invite sent!

I just got my highest frontier hunter score with an accidental team and with some better luck I think I could have gotten 1.6million.

Team was Zelnite Leader, SGX, Michelle, Melchio, Maxwell, Uda Friend. I had went in thinking maxwell was my leader, but it was Zelnite. It ended up being perfect because every fight was two rounds of full SBB for max spark / elemental bonus / all multi kill. Grahden and Tilith was full sustain mode, with Zelnite being able to fully heal me each turn as leader. My only issue is Grahden decided to focus my SGX the last turn and I did not have him at all for Tilith for the elemental weakness.

My next round one of my Maxwell friends came up and I ended up with low 1.5 million with all 1HKO. Not even close to the potential of the above team.

So if anyone is having issues, don't underestimate Zelnite lead (with balance set) for a sustain fight to get max sparks. Use the balance set with a Deemo / Uda and it works out really well!
I'm torn on SGX - one one hand he lets you feel less crap about Tilith taking longer than the rest of the run combined and still only giving ~60k points, but on the other hand he makes it much more likely you'll get an unexpected damage spike and accidentally kill one of the earlier guys too soon, which is actually devastating for score. ( For example, the two fairies - if you kill both together in 3 SBB bursts it runs about 180k points, if you kill one on the 2nd burst and then have to manually attack to finish her so you have full BB for the next round you'll end up with ~95k )

On the same basis, I suspect you will get much better results if you swap Michele for Darvanshel and check each target's health after a burst and swap to single target BB'ing the highest health one as needed. I'd give Zelnite/Deemo combo a whirl too - all the BC you could ever want, damage not too high.

Par for my runs atm is :
Light/Dark status spammers - 120K
Dragon and friends - 190k ( I should be able to get more here but I almost never manage to get split single target hits on Zephu and Aisha while still keeping the spark train going )
Yellow and Red fairies - 180k
Green and Blue fairies - 160k ( I have to single target blue fairy due to too many fire units = less sparks )
Lion and friends - 220k ( highest risk stage, 3 turn kill means you have to let Leo dispell all your buffs and then eat the damage spam. I usually let Lira die and make up for it with massive overkill on the remaining two - better than having her kill deemo )
Grah - 100k
Tilith - 60k

Usual run is ~1.7 mil, best is 1.79, worst case lately is 1.6 ( deemo or melchio gets spiked and lose the 70k survivor bonus and the 20k no items bonus )

velk

Trakanon Raider
Tiara
Phee
Arius
Zelban
I keep 1 of everything just in case - that paid off recently seeing Shida is going from trash tier to godlike. Out of your guys, I'd at least keep the ones I left in the list - Tiara and Zelban because giving water and earth buff is extremely useful for hard mono bosses ( increasing the rest of the team by 1.5x is usually worth it even if they do nothing else ). Phee and Arius in case situations where Zelnite's healing is not enough*, but you still want max dps start to show up.

* As a team member, as leader he heals way more than Phee does.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Got the second sphere frog from the Encervis bonus dungeon. Who do I give it to? I'm thinking about giving it to Lunaris for stats/status immune. Or I could save it for 6* Darvanshel?

I gave the first to my main lead (Uda) who's using Legwand + Omni Gizmo (BC/HC gen). I'll probably replace the Omni Gizmo with the level 1-3 Halloween gem

edit: nevermind, the 1-3 Halloween gem is only +5% BC drop, Omni Gizmo is +10% BC/HC drop

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So my best runs are 13k short of the sphere frog on end, and 2k short of the legwand on terminus (haven't run this one since, because I want that fucking frog!). Really not sure what I can do to get closer, since "luck" seems to not get me quite there (i.e. 937k was my lucky run).

60 of those cursed bones for the sphere is insane! Even with double Zelnites I got 7 in the 3rd dungeon. Gonna end up spending like 300 energy to finish the sphere.

Also, for an update to my karma trick: Everything you spend after the first level is returned when you go to the home screen (and not just after one level up). So if you have 2000 to level it up, and spend 2 million karma after, you'll get back all 2 million minus 2000.