Brave Frontier

Looking for assistance here... my current team seems good for quests, Arena, and most of the vortex gate stuff, but i have no chance at Terminus7.
I've listed all my guys here, dups too, the ones in bold and underline are my current team with SGX as lead.
I'm looking for advice of what i should really do to change it up for a much better team, even if i have to spend time leveling up some of the guys i've spent no time on.
Thank you all in advance for any advice, it's very much appreciated!
Id probably aim for something like lead felneus/sgx/raydn/zellha/sefia, thats a pretty decent bb spam team, just lacking an atk buffer like michele, who if you draw can replace sefia. Themis and oulu(copra) will be useful if you need a more defensive team.

Felneus - really solid bb spam leader with bc buff - good until you get a uda/zelnite etc, deemo is also an option in leader or as a friend
SGX - best crit buff 60% in game, ,dark buff-makes all atks at least neutral. Crit buff is one of the best buffs you can have.
Raydn - best spark buff in game (70% spark) - and def ignore thrown in. Sparks a key buff.
Zellha- your best attacker - lots of hits on sbb, dont lose out too much not having a luther as raydn has a better spark buff (luther is 50% spark) anyway.
Sefia - Shes still good damage and stats but slightly outclassed by the newer stuff, but shes probs your second best damager. she's the first one to drop for healer/element buffer etc.

All together this squad will have the best crit buff(60%) the best spark buff(70%) def ignore (nice to have but not essential for most things) a bc buff+bc gen lead, dark elemental buff to turn attacks at least neutral and 2 solid attackers to make the most of it. The only other buff you would need is a attack buff like michele to make it a really top tier team.

For utility you'll probably want these as well:
Oulu(copra) - essential for some high level stuff for the 50% damage mit buff, Darvenshel is the only real other option if you draw it(hes better)
Themis- Your best healer
Various elemental buffers are useful to have but the dark element is usually good enough as you always hit neutral at least.
Ronel for the status null is nice to have around too. For most stuff you dont need a status null though as you kill stuff too quick to make much of a difference.

SGX is really bad leader for anything but metal parade as def ignore is one of the worst buffs, and 25%atk is negligible.

Neph_sl

shitlord
I can't seem to get by wave 5 in Terminus...Here is the big players I have:

100 Farlon 6* (L) SBB3
100 Elimo 6* (A) SBB10
100 Oulu 6* (B) SBB3
100 Eze 6* (L) BB1
100 Uda 6* (B) SBB6
100 Sefia 6* (G) SBB10
100 Logan 6* (B) SBB3
95 Melchio 6* (O) SBB1
73 Signas 6* (G) BB6
73 Leorone 6* (L) BB3
59 Gaians 6* (L) BB2
98 Lunaris 6* (A) BB6
80 Rashil 5* (O) BB1
80 Alyut 5* (B) BB1
80 Sodis 5* (L) BB4
80 Arius 5* (A) BB1
80 Nalmika 5* (L) BB1
80 Aisha 5* (B) BB3
53 Aisha 4* (O) BB4
52 Darvan 4* (G) BB1
52 Luly 5* (B) BB2
42 Kaja 4* (A) BB5
41 Kushra 4* (G) BB1
40 Ophelia 5* (A) BB1
33 Lira 4* (L) BB4

And the following 3/4* characters that I am unsure who to level:

Leore (L), Zebra (L), Luther (G), Vishra (G), Dilma (L), Dia (O), Lilith (A), Kikuri (A) - pulled the Kik and Lilith during the Zelnite event

I have a bunch of crystals and the event imps saved up...Dandelga, Drevas, Medullah, Mystic Lantern, Providence ring, and lots of other lesser spheres.

I'd appreciate some thoughts on where I should go from here.
I'd go with Uda (lead), Leorone, Melchio, Elimo, Oulu, Grahdens (friend). It'll take you awhile, but that should let you clear it. Elimo can be pretty squishy, so give her a Guardian Cloak if you have one (+200% def when <25% hp). If you can get Leorone's SBB unlocked, that'll help with dps as he gains an AOE along with the stat boost.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
Leore (L), Zebra (L), Luther (G), Vishra (G), Dilma (L), Dia (O), Lilith (A), Kikuri (A) - pulled the Kik and Lilith during the Zelnite event

I have a bunch of crystals and the event imps saved up...Dandelga, Drevas, Medullah, Mystic Lantern, Providence ring, and lots of other lesser spheres.

I'd appreciate some thoughts on where I should go from here.
Definitely level up Luther, he's one of your best units. Farlon is a great arena unit but terrible for PvE, replace him with Luther. Lilith is a boss killer and you will need her for many challenging fights. Keep in mind there's a unit similar to her coming but it might still take a while for him to actually get to global and then you still need to pull him. Plus your Lilith is an anima.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm pulling ~200k in end, so I'm definitely doing SOMETHING wrong...

I'm going to generate a list of my "non-shit" units after this run of 4P so I can get some advice...

Miracle Totem WRU for lilly evo...

Brave Frontier Unit List - Google Sheets

Anyone have some suggestions for teams?

Highlights:
6* Elimo
6* Elsel
6* Lilith
5* Lilly (Soon to be 6* Max)

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well, I'm saying fuck it to Terminus. No Legwand for me. I couldn't get Intrinsic's Darv to come up (reloading about a dozen times), so I ran with a Zelnite friend and got smoked. Then Intrin's Darv came up, so I ran it again and just barely got further. I think about 380k and 420k for the two runs. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, because there's only so much you can do to do more damage, and my units are all fucking maxed out (except my Zelnite). But I'm basically sitting there whittling them down because by not killing anything, I never produce enough BC to do the next round.

It works well in the first 3 because they have such low hp (or defense?) that I can one shot most of them. Or at the very least, do 50% of their health and end up with enough that way. But with Terminus I'm doing like 5-10% per round, up to maybe 15% if I pop all SBB's in the same round. The problem is once I do that, I get lit the fuck up by the mob's god damn BB's, which is why I ended up going with Lancia and Darv.

I think my 1.098 million round was just a fluke. It's a shame I didn't get it, but I'm not sure what else to do with only maybe 2 more tries before FH7 ends.

velk

Trakanon Raider
I can't wait for the honor summons to come back. I'm up to like 130 right now, and I only imagine by the time they come around it'll be close to 200.

Also: Sphere frog on Elza or Zelnite? I'm leaning towards Zelnite since I'll be able to 6* him tomorrow, whereas Elza is just kind of sitting there for now.
For a straight up attacker, the second sphere choice is kind of limited, sol generator or crit axe. You can't use any of the tasty spheres about for it, so 2nd sphere on Elza gets you a bit more BC generation from her and that's it. Zelnite has a more obvious path, in that he can use your thief gloves or a sol creator depending on situation.

Either is a good choice, but I'd do Zelnite personally ( that's what I did, Darv, Zelnite, holding one for Maxwell when the RNG decides not to fuck me, next one for Elza ).

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I wish there was some kind of way I could help you man. The Feelz
I'm not too upset about it. This is the first FH that I actually tried. I think mostly because I'm at the point now where I actually legitimately had a shot.

I'd imagine by the time the next one rolls around, I'll have moved out of the mid-stages of Brave Frontier and into pushing some of the higher end content. I should be able to get through the Grand Gaia's, finish up quests, and hopefully Maxwell before the next one comes out. This is the first time I feel like I'm ahead of the curve a bit. I've got quite a few strong units (1 Meta, 9 Elite [10 when I do Grah], 5 great, on the updated Long Term list), but they're also getting maxed out. I've also got the level now (team cost) to build just about any team which also helps. I'll also be ready with lots of gems for when Kuda's batch comes out which should help out with keeping a strong team.

velk

Trakanon Raider
I'm pulling ~200k in end, so I'm definitely doing SOMETHING wrong...

I'm going to generate a list of my "non-shit" units after this run of 4P so I can get some advice...

Miracle Totem WRU for lilly evo...

Brave Frontier Unit List - Google Sheets

Anyone have some suggestions for teams?

Highlights:
6* Elimo
6* Elsel
6* Lilith
5* Lilly (Soon to be 6* Max)
Elza, Ronel, Aisha, Melchio, Dilma for a general purpose squad works I think. Swap Dilma for Leorone for harder general fights where you need some extra healing.

Lilly, Tree, Lilith for when you want to get punched in the dick by Maxwell ;p

bytes

Molten Core Raider
So the Halloween spheres are actually pretty shitty because they count as status up spheres, unlike the Sol Creator. Makes me even angrier I wasted so many gems on the event units.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, I just read something about that too. I may finish up the first sphere, but for the most part they look worthless.

Maybe they'll end up changing them in the future though.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
First sphere seems worth it for the arena to me. 68 drop check deemo is really nice, but I'm in the scrub tiers so it might not be that great.

velk

Trakanon Raider
I'm not too upset about it. This is the first FH that I actually tried. I think mostly because I'm at the point now where I actually legitimately had a shot.

I'd imagine by the time the next one rolls around, I'll have moved out of the mid-stages of Brave Frontier and into pushing some of the higher end content.
You've got all the bits you need, so yeah ;p

As a random amusement, I just got 1.76M terminus using your Zelnite, I was annoyed you didn't have SBB, but didn't notice he was 5* until Grah almost killed him - Zelnite really needs more changes in the 6* portrait than just some extra stitching on his hat heh.

In totally unrelated news - one major side benefit of Deemo is that she will make you shitloads better at sparking, because you get an easily visible feedback on how well you sparked each unit by how much their gauge increases. I'd been using them in buff priority order but Deemo showed that was missing two of them completely for sparks because they moved too slowly. Adjusting the order doubled the amount of sparks I was creating in a turn. I highly recommend taking your, or a friend Deemo into some quest dungeons and experimenting with the order you do SBB in to see how they stack up spark wise.

velk

Trakanon Raider
So the Halloween spheres are actually pretty shitty because they count as status up spheres, unlike the Sol Creator. Makes me even angrier I wasted so many gems on the event units.
That whole event is shady unethical bullshit from start to finish. I honestly think they'd be better off just putting the units up for sale for $50 - they'd still have people with more money than sense buy them, but at least noone would feel cheated or exploited.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
You've got all the bits you need, so yeah ;p

As a random amusement, I just got 1.76M terminus using your Zelnite, I was annoyed you didn't have SBB, but didn't notice he was 5* until Grah almost killed him - Zelnite really needs more changes in the 6* portrait than just some extra stitching on his hat heh.

In totally unrelated news - one major side benefit of Deemo is that she will make you shitloads better at sparking, because you get an easily visible feedback on how well you sparked each unit by how much their gauge increases. I'd been using them in buff priority order but Deemo showed that was missing two of them completely for sparks because they moved too slowly. Adjusting the order doubled the amount of sparks I was creating in a turn. I highly recommend taking your, or a friend Deemo into some quest dungeons and experimenting with the order you do SBB in to see how they stack up spark wise.
Sorry about that. I should probably switch back to Uda lead for now anyway. I leveled up the BB on my 5* just to speed it up for tomorrow when I evo him (since the zel cost is inconsequential, and I have tons of energy).

Taloo_sl

shitlord
Event seems fine to me. I summoned twice just for giggles and got the red one. Sarcasm of course. Made both spheres already. Tested and get just as many bones on lvl 1 as the others. Just run a zelnite lead and focus one at a time as usual.

Think they ae great for arena and FH but yeah useless for hard fights. Need those stats :-\

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Finally got 5 decent spawns and got my Sphere Frog from End. Every time I'd get 3 good ones stage 4 would be Ice Cuntrag Selena all alone, putting a stop to the BB spam train.

No idea what to do with the thing. Lily Matah and Darvanshel are my highest rated units now, but I don't use either one yet. I need to get a Lily team going to finally take a serious run at Karl and the gang.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Finally got 5 decent spawns and got my Sphere Frog from End. Every time I'd get 3 good ones stage 4 would be Ice Cuntrag Selena all alone, putting a stop to the BB spam train.

No idea what to do with the thing. Lily Matah and Darvanshel are my highest rated units now, but I don't use either one yet. I need to get a Lily team going to finally take a serious run at Karl and the gang.
Put it on darvanshel. You will most likely use him for everything when he is maxxed. He also gets good use out of a Sol creator or an evil shard but lilly gains almost nothing because her SBB does no damage and lasts 3 turns anyway.