Brave Frontier

MossyBank

N00b
Just used my last Frontier Hunter orb before it closes down for the season. (Unless I gem, which I havent so far)

GMXG85K.jpg

Hopefully people don't gem past me and I go below 3000th, kinda glad it's over, was getting bored of Terminus over and over and over.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Holy shit dude. 1336? And here i was trying to crack 50k.

Didn't make it because my last two runs were both Duel-GX.

MossyBank

N00b
Yeah I ended at rank 1959, so I should get HR +4 this season. Been playing for four months and got 4 ranks so far, 1 each month, the bare minimum... just ended up getting all the units I needed to finally compete in FH this time around, although I was only expecting HR +2, heh. Deemo and Zellha was the MVP for me, for sure.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
God damnit. Just saw that Ziz is getting a 6* soon and I'm guessing he'll be OP. I wish I hadn't fused mine now. That'll teach me to not keep one of everything just in case.

moontayle

Golden Squire
The long term tier list has had some adjusting done to it. Looks like they added another tier just below Elite to classifyreallygood units that aren't quite elite but better than most.

Kantern

Silver Knight of the Realm
Melchio + Hallowed skull = insane in Arena. Running Zelnite/Melchio/Uda(L)/Dilma/Maxwell and I am hitting SBB on Dilma and Melchio second turn without Zelnite sometimes. Zelnite just makes it easy. I am seriously considering using my last sphere frog on him for a Sol Creator. Must save it for Elza...need more of them! ><

velk

Trakanon Raider
The last hour of frontier hunter seems to have been an insane feeding frenzy of gem spenders. I went from rank 1200 to rank 2400 in the last hour.

MossyBank

N00b
I don't think i'm gonna summon for this new batch. The only unit I really need that I can think of is Elza, gonna wait for her 6* rate up.

Rowgen looks pretty awesome though.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Ooooooooooh YEAAAAAAAAH.

Finally got that whore Maxwell down. Ended up with original team ( Lilly/Altri/Lilith/Lilith/Darvanshel with Grah friend ) - in the end it just came down to RNG, I even did something amazingly dumb ( attacked with Grah on a double destiny turn ) but RNG smiled by dumping them on the Liliths. ( In every single try I never had a Lilith die first, not once - I dunno why this is )

I tried a few goes with a Darv friend, and it was certainly a lot more survivable, damage mitigation every single turn - but the problem was that double destiny will kill shit regardless, and not having grah meant the fight went MUCH slower, so RNG always caught up eventually.

That was try 13 or so I think - I got stuck for a while when I ran out of mats to make revives and had to stockpile for a week or so. I was not prepared for how hard it was, I salute the JP players who did it with Oulu and no Lilly, that must have been gruelling as hell ;p I nominate my best run as the one where I had 3 guys paralyzed on round 1 of juggernaut, and then had altri killed on round 2 ;p

And yeah, I agree, the new batch looks underwhelming. They are mostly decent substitutes for staple guys but not with enough of a clear advantage that you'd want to upgrade - ( e.g. Michele -> Kuda/Kuhla, Darvanshel -> Narza, Lilith -> Rowgen etc )

Kantern

Silver Knight of the Realm
Ooooooooooh YEAAAAAAAAH.

Finally got that whore Maxwell down. Ended up with original team ( Lilly/Altri/Lilith/Lilith/Darvanshel with Grah friend ) - in the end it just came down to RNG, I even did something amazingly dumb ( attacked with Grah on a double destiny turn ) but RNG smiled by dumping them on the Liliths. ( In every single try I never had a Lilith die first, not once - I dunno why this is )

I tried a few goes with a Darv friend, and it was certainly a lot more survivable, damage mitigation every single turn - but the problem was that double destiny will kill shit regardless, and not having grah meant the fight went MUCH slower, so RNG always caught up eventually.

That was try 13 or so I think - I got stuck for a while when I ran out of mats to make revives and had to stockpile for a week or so. I was not prepared for how hard it was, I salute the JP players who did it with Oulu and no Lilly, that must have been gruelling as hell ;p I nominate my best run as the one where I had 3 guys paralyzed on round 1 of juggernaut, and then had altri killed on round 2 ;p

And yeah, I agree, the new batch looks underwhelming. They are mostly decent substitutes for staple guys but not with enough of a clear advantage that you'd want to upgrade - ( e.g. Michele -> Kuda/Kuhla, Darvanshel -> Narza, Lilith -> Rowgen etc )
Congratulations! Just FYI if you crash / close your game during encounter you just lose energy , not items!!

Kuda is the amazing unit this batch! You can replace Michell and SGX with him freeing up another unit slot. He is the one I am most excited about.

My overall thoughts...

Ulkina: Awesome unit taking up multiple rolls. Healer/debuff remover/debuff protector. I want one!
Rowgen: New Lilith, but does not spark / generate BC like Lilith does. Meh
Narza: Darv > Narza > Oulu. Darv attacks, generates BC, enough said. No defense buff. Lilly still better. Rather take Darv + Lilly over Narza + someone else generally.
Kuhla: Will take her if I get her but won't roll for her. Michelle's elemental buff still useful. Would swap out depending on dungeon / element. BC regen is not bad. Needs more BC for BB/SBB.
Kuda: YES PLEASE. 40% crit / 100% attack. Great attack and SBB damage. No element buffs again so michelle/sgx may be better for some things still. Heaven wing Blade = crit cap still. Only 15% less attack power than michelle, and you can add another unit!
Tia: I just want her because rashil is my only healer.
smile.png

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Used two summon tickets and ten gems trying to get a rogen (I have no light).

Got:
Orwen - needed def ignore
Leorone- meh
Sodis- super meh
Dilma- yay needed a damage dealer

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Hah, I didn't realize Elza was on of the Ares' Excelsior Leaders. Fuck yeah. BB still leaves something to be desired, but w/e.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Since I couldn't find it anywhere, a compilation of these new units' LS/BB/SBB from their unreleased 6* forms

Ulkina
LS: Reduction in BB gauge + 25% ATK boost for all units
BB: heal + status clear
SBB: 17 hit aoe + status clear + status negate

Rowgen
LS: Small chance of def ignore + boost in crit hit dmg
BB: 1 hit on single + probable weak
SBB: 1 hit on single + refills BB gauge to max

Narza
LS: Large boost in BB fill rate + probable slight dmg reduction
BB (31-22 BCs): reduces dmg taken by half for 1 turn + status negate
SBB (61-43 BCs): reduces dmg taken by half for 1 turn + status negate + increases BB gauge when damaged

I hope that's an error on Narza's BB gauge fill numbers, cuz that's huge. Worse than Gravions

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Think I'm going to wait to blow my gems on the Nov 3rd set. Want that Kuda!

Apparently there's a free summon ticket for everyone today. Maybe I'll do one and hope for Ulkina or Narza.

Neph_sl

shitlord
For when the next 3 come out...

Kuhla
LS: 30% hp boost + slightly recovers HP for 1 turn
BB (22 BCs): 12 hit aoe + slightly increases allies' BB gauge
SBB (28 BCs): 4 hit aoe + 115% ATK boost + slightly increases BB gauge for 3 turns

Kuda
LS: large reduction in BB gauge
BB (28 BCs): 18 hits on all + 70% ATK boost for 3 turns
SBB (48 BCs): 24 hits on all + 40% CRIT boost for 3 turns + 100% ATK boost for 3 turns

Tia
LS: 25% DEF boost + large boost to HC effectiveness
BB (20 BCs): heal + HoT for 3 turns
SBB (16 BCs): heal + HP buff for 3 turns + BB fill for 3 turns

edit: added % to Kuhla/Kuda. Really want either of them now since I don't have Michele/SGX

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Looking forward to future goals now that FH7 is closed, I'm realizing my Spheres suck. Having missed all the other Legwand opportunities, only being Saint in Arena, missed Dandelga from Vargas dungeon. Holy damn my feels. Using the Karma 'feature' took my Sphere Shop to 43 (but then accidentally leveled it before going back to home so out of Karma). Now I have access to Sol Creator.

Still got a lot of work to do!

From the upcoming / current batches I have no Michele or SGX. Also only have a Rickel for a single target SBB, but not sure I want a Rowgen that bad.