Brave Frontier

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'll have Elza up for lead as soon as I can get the evo mats. I think I should probably be leading Lilly, but w/e.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So I was looking at Maxwell teams, and I'm not really sure who to bring. By that, I mean who to focus on leveling (mostly SBB's) right now.

The units I'm kind of unsure about are:

Oulu - This one is definite
Elimo - My only good healer besides Lancia, and I don't think Lancia is worthwhile for this (this should be definite #2)
Lilith - Definite #3

Grahdens - Lead?
Exvehl - Status null, and lead if I don't go Grahdens maybe? Could also just bring him with Grahden's lead.
Lunaris - Status null if I don't bring Exvehl. Higher dps, but less reliable for the status null
Zelnite - DPS, BC and HC generation. Kind of thinking this might be definite #4.
Luther - This is recommended by a lot of people, but I don't think I have the room.

I think that's about it. Most likely I'd go with a Lilly friend. My units seem to be kind of shit for Maxwell as I don't have many multi-function units. Altri would cover heals + status null for instance. But instead I end up having to take Elimo plus something else.

Grahdens (lead)
Exvehl
Lilith
Elimo
Zelnite
Lilly (friend)

Above is the team I think I'm kind of pigeonholed with, unless I somehow get something to replace them.

MossyBank

N00b
You're on my friends list Elurin, i'll keep my Lilly Matah as lead for you, she is Anima, with SBB8 w/ Providence Ring.

Team looks good except you need Oulu probably. It's similar to mine, I ran with, Lily/Grah leads, with Lilith, Melchio, Darv, Themis.

Melchio was my status null, with the added benefit of the bug with Lily, where his SBB recharged my BB gauges, similar to what Zelnite would do. Themis for extra Dark attack power if Grah went down (and he did on my fight).

But yeah, I'm not sure you can do Maxwell without Darv or Oulu.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Oulu was the first one I listed. I'm not planning on doing Maxwell anytime soon though (so don't leave Lilly up just for me), as I need to level up SBB's. My Oulu is 1 SBB, Elimo and Exvehl are still on BB's, and Grahdens is at 1 BB.

Edit: Oh, duh. I left it off that list on the bottom. Well fuck.

Grahdens
Exvehl
Lilith
Elimo
Oulu
Lilly

That seems really really low on DPS. Blah.

MossyBank

N00b
It's a bit low dps, but Lilith does alot of the work. Although it really does hurt not having Darv, as his BB/SBB does dmg as well, and Oulu's doesnt. Might still work okay though.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Fuck. Opened up the game and it's now forcing the update for the Amazon version. Guess the arena trick is gone for good.

MossyBank

N00b
I've been living without the APB trick for over a week now.. (Android tablet, Google play).. and since then I havent even ranked up yet... almost there though!
frown.png

velk

Trakanon Raider
It's a bit low dps, but Lilith does alot of the work. Although it really does hurt not having Darv, as his BB/SBB does dmg as well, and Oulu's doesnt. Might still work okay though.
I don't think it will reliably - you'd need to get very lucky to get 100k in 3 turns with those guys, or at least have a decent stock of fujin potions left - remember Exvehl's BB does no damage, and his SBB is only 400% multiplier.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't think it will reliably - you'd need to get very lucky to get 100k in 3 turns with those guys, or at least have a decent stock of fujin potions left - remember Exvehl's BB does no damage, and his SBB is only 400% multiplier.
I'm not really sure what to do then. I absolutely have to have a healer, defense buffer, and status null. That only leaves 2 additional slots. It sounds like my only option is to hope I summon an Altri or Darvanshell to have any hopes of doing Maxwell. And that's pretty shit.

They really need to hurry up with the Elza 6* release. Filled up my box last night with kings, gods, and crystals and I can't do shit right now.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm not really sure what to do then. I absolutely have to have a healer, defense buffer, and status null. That only leaves 2 additional slots. It sounds like my only option is to hope I summon an Altri or Darvanshell to have any hopes of doing Maxwell. And that's pretty shit.

They really need to hurry up with the Elza 6* release. Filled up my box last night with kings, gods, and crystals and I can't do shit right now.
I keep running Super Metal hoping to get some more Dark gods/Crystals.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm

The answer is pretty simple, but everyone seems to forget it. Repeat after me: YOU DO NOT NEED TO DO MAXWELL WITH ONLY ONE TEAM

Maxwell doesn't inflict any status ailments. A fairly common tactic for JP was to bring a team specifically for the first two bosses (with a status clear) and a separate team for Maxwell. It really seems like only since Maxwell came to global people are kinda obsessed with 1 squadding him. That's fine for some people, but don't make this too hard on yourself.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well in that case, does this team provide enough DPS?

Grahdens (lead)
Oulu
Elimo
Lilith
Zelnite
Lilly (friend)

Or would I be better off replacing Zelnite with something else (Dilma, Mariudeth, Azael, Zellha, Luther as a couple of options).

Taloo_sl

shitlord

Grahdens (lead)
Oulu
Elimo
Lilith
Zelnite
Lilly (friend)

Or would I be better off replacing Zelnite with something else (Dilma, Mariudeth, Azael, Zellha, Luther as a couple of options).
Mariu for crit buff might be best. Stats are beast as hell too. Depends on how much you rely on Zel buff/bb increase.

Grahdens (lead)
Oulu
Elimo
Lilith
Zelnite
Lilly (friend)

That squad im sure will have enough dps to kill her after resurrection, as long as you make sure to kill her at the start of the resurrection cycle(giving 3 turns). My squad was the same except darv and tree instead and i killed her in 2 turns with a little overkill, but i had a most sbb's up when she came back.
Id keep zelnite, he still does decent damage and the bb fill on his bb/sbb really saved me a few times and he helps with overall bc gain. He's good at taking the boss through the % thresholds as hes got a bulky body, which you'll need because you cant darv through.
Maxwell does do status effects though - she does injury and weakness on her genesis AoE. (3rd stage)
I found +hp% increase items were good, i was going to run divine stone on lillith but she has too little hp for it, need at least 7.5k+hps
Sol creator helped out as a second sphere too, the fights about sustaining; gaining bc's so you can keep the 50% mit up as much as possible as well as healing, most turns if you dont have oulu up your going to have to guard all.
The fight turn tracker is super helpful that someone linked earlier. It also has a Health % marker tool on an adjacent page that i found really handy as its hard to judge 30%,20% etc.

MossyBank

N00b
Finally finished leveling my Maxwell, gonna Sphere frog her, and work on SBB... Elza comes out tomorrow too... and after tomorrow i'm not sure on who I want to run as leader, lol... Zelnite, Maxwell, Elza... hrmm!

Assuming I pull an Elza, 45 gems, 9 pulls.