Brave Frontier

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'll probably switch to Elza leader tomorrow. Have a breaker. Hopefully I can get enough tonight to level her up to 100 fast, but we'll see.

So, really enjoying the game. Max leveled my four star squad and now gathering evo units to get them beyond that point

Running with a squad of

Ulkina
Rowgen
Duel-GX
Zelnite
Dilma

For general questing should I keep that as is or should I use Flora or Signas over Dilma? I'm level 39 and they are all four stars at the moment so I'm not tackling anything too hard.

velk

Trakanon Raider
So, really enjoying the game. Max leveled my four star squad and now gathering evo units to get them beyond that point

Running with a squad of

Ulkina
Rowgen
Duel-GX
Zelnite
Dilma

For general questing should I keep that as is or should I use Flora or Signas over Dilma? I'm level 39 and they are all four stars at the moment so I'm not tackling anything too hard.
4 star signas is a bit better than 4 star dilma, but he rocks her world at 6*, so levelling her up now probably is not worth a lot of effort. Faris is more debatable, she is a really good 4* and isn't useless at 6* - have to weight up single target vs multi target and the free healing I guess.

Kantern

Silver Knight of the Realm
So decided to roll to try for another Elza / Anima type if possible to use my sphere frog on. My current one is a lord. I got Ophelia Breaker on first roll! That is a new one for me and awesome typing. Then on my second roll a guardian Shida!! woo can skip next round of summons.

Girlfriend got a shida too which was wierd :O

Update: Just got my third Anima Darvanshel O_O...Anima Arius...ANIMA ELZA!!! woooo

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
My leader is now 6* Elza. Enjoy.

I'm glad I already have Elza and Arius. Nice to finally not have to waste gems on summoning for once.

rrr_img_81493.jpg

Kantern

Well in that case, does this team provide enough DPS?

Grahdens (lead)
Oulu
Elimo
Lilith
Zelnite
Lilly (friend)

Or would I be better off replacing Zelnite with something else (Dilma, Mariudeth, Azael, Zellha, Luther as a couple of options).
That team is great! Zelnite with his BB charge is worth it. If you get into end of battle and have fujins you can dump them on him for quick damage. I used lilith/zelnite as my DPS and got her down in 2 turns instead of 3. I had Darv though, but it should be fine in 3 turns.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Oh, also a heads up, they added another new set of Brave Points rewards. Sphere frog at 13k! On top of that, it looks like every week for a while will be 500 brave point summon tickets, so make sure you get them while you can.

Looks like you can potentially earn 490 per week, so as long as you have a few points (40) right now you should be able to get them every single week.

14000 pts. : Summon Ticket x2
13000 pts. : Sphere Frog
12000 pts. : Summon Ticket x1
11000 pts. : 1,000,000 Zel
10000 pts. : Gems x2
9000 pts. : Dark Crystal x3
8500 pts. : Gems x2
8000 pts. : Burst Frog x3
7500 pts. : Gems x1
7000 pts. : Light Crystal x3
6500 pts. : Gems x1
6000 pts. : Burst Frog x2
5500 pts. : Gems x1
5000 pts. : Crescent Dew x10

Edit: Final edit, FH rewards are up now too.

Kantern

They don't expire until december 7th. So as long as you do all the quests every day you should be able to make up those last few points also.

MossyBank

N00b
Cool went up 4 ranks in FH, got my Seria!

11 pulls ready to try and get Elza...

Kuhla(B) -- New unit for me, guess she will eventually be a Michele replacement.
Grybe(B) -- New unit, not bad, will level him up if the thunder vortex ever comes back.
Edea(A) -- New unit but... ewww.
Shida(G) -- Didn't have him, guess I will when his 6* release comes.
Sefia(A) -- Also new, she is pretty outclassed now, so meh
Arius(A) -- New unit, good typing, pretty strong water unit, I lack alot of good water units, so yay
Shida(L) -- Shida again, better than Guardian I guess....
Elza(G) -- Yes!!! Elza! Guardian though, oh well, can't complain! Might as well use the rest of my gems.
Arius(B) -- Dupe..
Sergio(L) -- WTF?
Duel-GX(L) -- Dupe.

All in all, not too bad, not alot of dupes, was hoping for more Elza though.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
Can you have multiple summon tickets at once? Don't think there's anything I want in the next weeks but might have to spend the tickets anyways if you can't hoard them. Also, did one pull (dumbass I am I used gems instead of grabbing a ticket first) to try for another Elza, my current one is Oracle.

One pull, guardian Elza. Ahhh yeeeea.

Tolwen

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Have 1400BP was so close to use it on the 1500 ticket. Should be good for the 4 500 ones.

Falma (B) - Not sure about this one yet but might be good. Don't have Leorone
Narza (L) - Not sure about this one yet. Have max (A) darvan. Still great unit
Kuhla (G) - Feel bad if I just mothball Michele
Lilly (O) - Dupe probably stinks the most for me, have (A) almost maxxed
Zephyr (L) - Eh starting to swim in the def ignore units
Phee (L) - Not sure about her yet
Garnan (L) - Eh
Dia (A) - Ok - has the thunder buff

Should have stopped..No pulling another Anima Darvanshel out of my ass last pull.
Agni (B) - Not sure yet - Might be crap
Michele (O) - dupe damn

Good pulls but prob should have just waited and tried for Shida

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Blah! For some reason I thought all the bonus dungeons gave sphere frogs, so I used up one of my Maxwell friends on the Mistrel one. What a waste for a burst frog.

I really wish I had a Narza or Darv, and also an Altri or Ulkina. Would make so much stuff I'm trying to do easier, like GGC and these bonus dungeons.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
Just a heads up either I really REALLY pleased RNGesus or their is an increased chance at 1.5 and 2x fusing buff going on right now.

Also there is no need to back out after you make each type of item to stop the game from crashing. You can go hog wild going back and from (from cure to mega and back) without fear of it crashing on you anymore. After they finally add in multi-selling and a way to organize spheres the item "mini-game" wont be such a pain in the ass anymore.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
So I just came back to this after not playing much lately - had a bunch of stones.... Here is the list of what seem to be my best monsters. Was thinking of taking Felneus off lead and replacing with Lily Matah. Thoughts? Here is what I think I'll use:

Lily Matah (lead)
Luther
Ulkina
Narza
Duel SGX

Not sure if Matah is even viable as a lead, and my only other BB spam lead is Felneus.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
well, pulled an Elsa and a Lilly Matah today from 3 pulls...I then went and bought a lottery ticket.

The 5* getting upgraded in the Shida patch are:

Magma God Agni
LS: Increases ATK of all units by 25% and reduces damage from Earth element by 15%
BB: 16 combos fire element to one enemy (400%)with chance to inflict injury (80%) (15 BC)
SBB: 21 combos fire element to all enemies (450%) with chance to inflict injury (80%) and increase BB gauge for 3 turns (4 BC/turn) (38 BC)
Lord stats: 6163 | 1933 | 1653 | 1420
IMP stats: +750 | +300 | +300 | +300
Normal hit: 12 hits (24 max BC generated)

Ice Winged Knight Sergio
LS: Increases ATK of all units by 25% and reduces damage from Fire element by 15%
BB: 15 combos water element to one enemy (350%) with a chance to inflicts weakness (80%). (13 BC)
SBB: 17 combos water element to one enemy (600%) with a chance to inflicts weakness (80%) & completely refills his SBB gauge (100%). (43 BC)
Lord stats: 6037 | 1805 | 1720 | 1720
Normal hit: 12 hits (24 max BC generated)

Holy Earth Empress Lidith
LS: Increases ATK of all units by 25% and reduces damage from Thunder element by 15%
BB: 18 combos earth element to one enemy (400%) & increase HC drop rate (100%). (15 BC)
SBB: 22 combos earth element to all enemies (450%) & increase HC drop rate (70%) & prevents status ailments for 3 turns. (30 BC)
Lord stats: 5822 | 1860 | 1521 | 1959
Normal hit: 13 hits (26 max BC generated)

Heaven Sky God Falma
LS: Increase ATK of all units by 25% and reduce damage from Water element by 15%.
BB: 15 combos thunder element to one enemy (400%) with chance to paralyze (80%). (15 BC)
SBB: 19 combos thunder element to all enemies (450%) with chance to paralyze (60%) and greatly increase atk, def, and rec to all allies for 3 turns (70%). (40 BC)
Lord stats: 6000 | 1884 | 1632 | 1654
Normal hit: 11 hits (22 max BC generated)

Holy Gun Emperor Heidt
LS: Increases ATK of all units by 25% and reduces damage from Dark element by 15%
BB: 20 combos light element to one enemy (400%) and increase BC & HC drop rate (50% BC & 30% HC) (15 BC)
SBB: 20 combos light element to all enemies (450%) and increase BC & HC drop rate(50% BC & 30% HC) and add ignore defense to all allies for 2 turns (100%). (40 BC)
Lord stats: 5951 | 1932 | 1848 | 1431
Normal hit: 15 hits (30 max BC generated)

Eradicator Shida
LS: Increases ATK of all units by 25% and reduces damage from Light element by 15%
BB: 25 combos dark element attack to all enemies (400%). (34 BC)
SBB: Adds all elements to all allies for 3 turns and increases BB gauge(10 BC increase). (46 BC)
Lord stats: 5904 | 1901 | 1595 | 1822
Normal hit: 13 hits (26 max BC generated)

So make sure you really dont want those crappy old units before fusing them away.
From:Shida Batch 6* unit info and analysis. (Always updating edition) | Brave Frontier Forumhas some analysis too.